Are Brazilians Latinos ?

They look more African than Latino.
Also there are no such thing as white brazilians , even those who are""" "white""""" have more than 60% maternal indigenous DNA.
Don´t fall for the jokes , South Brazil is the most arabized place in the Americas
Also someone needs to stop these niggers from coming to Northern America and Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_diaspora
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
youtube.com/watch?v=A8RPdcWZULo
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An anarcho-capitalist wouldn't care as long as they traded freely and didn't violate NAP.

They are the most mulattos of countries.

/thread

we nigga babe

Yes it baffles me that those niggers even have the nerve to come to Sup Forums and make threads about who's white or not.
Niggers shouldnt be allowed on Sup Forums ,Brownzil should be banned

Yes you are niggers , you need to start accepting your nigger,arabic,jewish and abbo roots , stop pretending your white because you are surely not!

Do Brazilians imply they're white?

Most seem to feel they're mixed, similar to Lousiana Creoles.

They're monkeys.

South Americans aren't Latinos

They do imply their white , not only that they want us to belive there are 92 million pure whites in Brazil
I´m not kidding

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade
The Portuguese traded African slaves more than any other nation, It's obvious most if not all Brazilians descend from Africans slaves.

And that would be an offense to monkeys.
I´d legit rather have 1k monkeys living in my backyard than have one brazilian as a neighbour

>not all Brazilians descend from Africans slaves.
But all of them have over 40% maternal indigenous DNA and that´s a fact , and im not even counting the other disgusting mix's

This is bait. European genetic heritage is 47%.
Latino refers to the language, it can be a japanese, if he is native of a romance language, he is a latino.

Yes , your right we can cant compare the glorious Roman Empire with a bunch of niggers

No, they are mixed with Africans, though a small minority may have European or indigenous DNA.

Yeah I bet 50% African and the other 10% white.

>European genetic heritage is 47%.
The other 53% is mixed with those 47% therefore a bunch of mongrels , mostly mixed with niggers,abbos,arabs(brownzil has the largest arab diaspora lol) and other shit

>kek

implying your opinion makes difference
implying nationality is race
implying you are not a dumbass

no one wants any bit of your latino mindset which is evident in your written. handle the fact you can't do much and will always be a poor bastard. kys

>br
>rich
Hm?

Can't honestly trust the opinion of someone hiding behind a flag.

Sorry, I'm missing the number here.
47% declare themselves as whites, nothing to do with genetics.
European genetic heritage is 62%, 21% african and 17% native american. Arab influence is negligible.
All of this on average. Brazilians are very distinct from each other.

>Implying your white.
Make no mistake about it , I fucking hate Latino Spic scum , but they surely are better than you , you African-Amerindian mixed raced mongrel
> handle the fact you can't do much and will always be a poor bastard
poor bastards , thats brownzilian niggers in a nutshell

> Arab influence is negligible.
>Has 15 million arab diaspora
Just accept it you are either a nigger or a mongrel

there are some blonde hair blue eyed Brazilian girls on Instagram that i want to fuck so bad. I think i want to go to sao paolo for vacation one year.

He's right tough. You can't be sure in Sup Forums. You're stupid assuming stereotypes.

> 200 milion people
> if 15 milion are arabs, then you're surely arab because i can't add up numbers

They are only worth for sex tourism you are right , they should serve their white-aryan masters well

Negritos

Any Hispanic with black hair is immediately nigger class

you can be a white nationalist and not be a complete autistic faggot.

The ruling class is largely white. Only the most elite members will still be pure European, though.

You had a 15 million arab diaspora a long ago , just think how many people are mixed with arabs , lel , I´d like to dna test all these so called "white" brownzilians and see all the abbo , nigger and arab blood coming up
It´s just noise brah im huehite

You should bring some White Southern Brazilian qt back to the states. They're mostly German and aren't cucked. Blumenau has tons of them.

am i meant to consider your lack of knowledge or excess of opinion?

Just try to pretend they aren´t mixed with fucking levantines
Yeah they are , also You are most likely a brownzilian nigga , I know you niggers are crossing borders as well , 500 k brownzilian niggers live in THE US

No, it's 15 milion now, majority of these are lebanese.

Most of our Brazilians are from the South Reigon since Brazil treats that area like shit. It's the exact reason why they want independence.

a hue stole your girlfriend? I cannot see this hate coming out of a sane mind.

Nope , Bullshit , about 15 million levantine Arabs went to live in Brazil , nowadays over 40 million of you are mixed with (them) , Southern Brownzil is the most arabized place in the americas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_diaspora
it's 15 milion now for anyone who knows how to read.

Why would my gf trade me for a monkey , its not like I can´t take her to the zoo , to watch the niggerzilians eating their bananas

This is exactly why i suspect this is what happened.

Bullshit , A lot more of you are mixed with them , also Turks and Armenians aren´t being counted as arabs , fucking lol just Armenians you have over 500 k , haha

They are also one of the most jewishry rat roles in the planet
Brazil has the ninth largest Jewish community in the world, about 107,329 by 2010, according to the Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics (IBGE) Census.[1] The Jewish Confederation of Brazil (CONIB) estimates that there are more than 120,000 Jews in Brazil.[2]

Hey, don't waste your time with this spic butthurted idiot. leave him with his post.

>spic butthurted idiot
A nigger calling me a spic , but they I´d rather be a spic than a nigger from shitzil kek
I´d put all of you in gas chamber though if I had the chance , spics and niggerzilians

wtf I love armenians. Anyway, you should take a painkiller.

>Can trace both my parent's lineage back to Veneto
>but somehow a memeflag LARPer knows more about my DNA than myself.
kys faggot. Remember to sage

They do say that. They say they have a sizeable white population in the north or south. Can't remember which.

I'm related to Mussolini

Look a niggerzilian of Italian ancestry kek , I bet you look like that """""white""""" italian-brazilian that plays Xerxes in 300 LEL

It's in the South, The Southern Brazilian states are almost entirely ethno-states. The least white of the three is 79% white.

That would be us.

Latino isn't a race. There are Asian, White, African, etc, latinos.

Just a quick reminder , this Bitch , would be considered white right? Lol no , she is mixed with africans and amerindians
White brazilians lol good one

I can see the Amerindian just by looking at the nose. Overall she looks like a Southern European.

Here's a tip, race is self reported. You can have a quadroon or an octaroon with white skin and they'll call themselves white because they don't really fit anywhere else.

It isn't worth discussing with you because you think a country's people is its race.

Sadly, I can only trace it to the beginning of the 19th century.

kek """""whites""""""" mixed with levantines and niggers good one.
Northern africa on the average skin tone map is whiter than south niggerzil , might as well call em white as well

The faces are telling me no... but the booty, the booty is telling me yes

They're whiter then a lot of White Americans. Also Mixed has its own racial category.

Look the old fart vegan punk now using an ancap flag made a brazilian hate thread after getting rekt in his music shill thread on Sup Forums.

Initially I also only knew up to the late 19th century, since that's when municipalities started taking records instead of the church, but if you look into the church's archives from wherever yours came from you can trace it back really far back. From my mother's side I was able to go back until the 1600s

The world needs to go to Brazil and plunder

Brazilians have great taste in music... all my favourite bands play shows in Brazil and there's like 10 million people there.

Plus they are beautiful and live in a beautiful country.

I actually love latin america... the only thing I could hold against the region as a whole is too many fucking people.

holy kek, i didn't thought about this, thanks!

Lel the brownzilian diaspora , in Northern America is showing up
HAHAHAH Brownzilians whiter than Americans good one lel

Yeah mixed exists, but Latin Americans classify by skin color. Hence all the different words for brown skin in Brazil and other Latin American countries. People try to make themselves feel whiter because it's better socially. I've seen black people call themselves "indio oscuro," basically dark brown, just to not have to say black.

You are mixed raced mongrels , if you trace it back enough you will see your pure nigger ancestors , but hey just look at yourself and parents look at the brown shitskin and you will have a idea where u came from
Spoilers:Africa

>Are Brazilians Latinos ?
Latin America = whites + natives
Brazil = Whites + niggers.

*Brazil=Whites+Niggers+Abbos+Arabs+Jews

Did a Brazilian cuck you or something?

We really should be "tapping" their natural resources.

Brazil has in average 70% euro blood. South Brazil is even higher with almost 90% euro blood.

Brazilians can´t cuck anyone dude ,, lmao europeans and americans go to their shit country and fuck their wives and they still smile kek , they even come on pol and tell us to fuck their wives and women thats how sad and pathetic those niggers are

Most Brazilian Americans are from the Southern Reigon. I hope it becomes independent, It could become an economic powerhouse in South America.

>South Brazil is even higher with almost 90% euro blood.
How fucking retarded are you? 90% euro blood really? lmao if not even south europe scores that lmfao , you are really sick retarded pathetic fucks

gaucho here, can confirm, theres people in inner cities speaking exclusively german and italian

>It could become an economic powerhouse in South America.
Hahah Brazilian-Americans are niggers as well if you have brownzilian roots you need to go back nigger

Whatever you say

It's far different compared to the rest of Brazil. It's like your Midwest, Mostly populated by European immigrants and almost zero natives. It would have so much petientional as an independent country.

Kek Levantines larping as germans confimed
You should be speaking arabic in south brazil

yeah, even in the southeast (specifically Minas Gerais) there are also some enclaves where the population is pretty homogenously white.

if you only knew how racism is in northeast...

Interesting charts. Also I can confirm what I could see with my own eyes across the americas.
I'm not a native brazilian, I'm just a well traveled user who decided to settle down in Brazil.

Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and even Cuba has an huge amount of european diaspora. But at the same time Cuba in special has similar numbers of nogs and America a little bit less.
Not that to me matters much since my only interest is far skinned women with big bunda, but something that pisses me off are the brazilian nog behaviour most of them have the same bad attitude as the american nogs.

>still hasn't dropped the flag

Any bets that this is a self-hating huehue?

South """""""""""""""""""white"""""""""""""" brazilians
>OY Vey I can trace my roots back to the 15 th century alahu akbhar , not even one drop of abbo,nigger,arab or jewish blood we are pure germans my white brother

don't talk to me you monkey, you are probably an angry black paulista or a nordestino, mad at every white brazillian

yeah we even had a war in the past to separate from the country, also there's a separatist movement growing in strenght, so who knows, maybe in a 100 years

We already hear about how South America is 'whiter' than Southern Europe, soon we'll start hearing about how they're the only 'pure white people left'.

It's par for the course with this place.

we're working on it

brasilwire.com/the-balkanisation-of-brasil/

>don't talk to me you monkey
Not a niggerzilian mate , hahaha but hey good joke white brazilians hahaha , my sides

Funny enough people are always surprised by how white I am when I tell them I was born i Brazil

>brasilwire.com/the-balkanisation-of-brasil/
I´ts easy we just have to put all of you in gas chambers and replace you lel

>Also someone needs to stop these niggers from coming to Northern America and Europe
nah they're good
beats negroes and muslimes any day of the great eternity
huebros carry an extatic joy and bliss of being together
it's the root of their culture
it's paradise-like
would be cool if huge climate change made brazil the most powerful geographical country (the ruler by geographical decree like the USA are right now)
the world could profit a lot from the hue philosophy of life
only huezians and people who lived there will know what i'm talking about though
to give you an idea they call humor "grace", and our type of humor that is always at the expense of someone isnt seen as good humor over there
whereas we fail to acknowledge the existence of any humor that isnt at the expense of someone, they dont see such humor as being a decent type of humor
their humor stems from the shared experience of being happy to be together
imagine that mindset spread over the whole world
it is so strong in their culture that whenever two brazilians are together this subtle grace is added to the group mindset
as a guy who lived 3 years over there i can pick it up whenever i interact with huebros
but non-hues have no clue it's even there
they see colors and silly emotional expression and weird antics and dont get the inner experience under it
so yeah if you want a culture to wash over the world as a replacement for the american one, please let it be hues
think about the looming alternatives: china and islam
thing is it would take a major geographical overhaul for huezil to be on top, and at this point there's no motive to believe it couldnt be any other place on earth just as well afaik
but they have this meme in brazil: the country of the future (o pais do futuro)
will it prove to be true?
the way the world works today, nope
but hey maybe later, you never know:)

Southern Brazil is the only productive part of brazil. Hopefully they will become independent one day.

Same for America if this happens

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

Trump: Let's Bring in More Europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump on Merit-Based Immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=A8RPdcWZULo

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

DNA analyses shows that Brazil's gene pool are 80% european. Even our pardos have more european genes than native.

read the chart he posted, dumbo

U M A

my sides

D E L I C I A

Thank you, was looking for this one