The Trump Curse Strikes Again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i4tNuM9XttM
boxofficemojo.com/schedule/?view=distributor&id=sony.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A real piece of shit

>a Genndy Tartakovsky 3D animated Popeye movie was axed to make way for this steaming pile of shit

Hell is too good for these people.

Did you read his Luke Cage miniseries?? I was so bummed it wasn't an ongoing it was so fun. None of that identity politics. Just some jive talking black dude whoopin ass like a shaft movie.

Who thought this movie was going to be good?

why do all jews look exactly the same

The 10 year olds who now have had smartphones since they could walk probably thought it was going to be funny.

>Luke Cage miniseries
>by Tartakovsky
Fucking fill me in user, I liked the netflix series.

even salon liberals hate this fag

Whatever happened to his Dark Crystal movie?

Dark Crystal is too red pilled for modern audiences.

his "comedy" show on hbo was pathetic.
i only watched because he was on SV.
he was constantly spilling his water on himself.
maybe he was doing an Ozzy Osborne thig when he would piss himself.

Reminder Sony canceled this to make the emoji movie
youtu.be/i4tNuM9XttM

What are sales like? Is he going crawling back to Silicon Valley after this?

(((nobody)))

pfft emoji fad is over now. Movie took too long to capitalize. Bins full of unsold emoji merch at retailers.

He may shit on Trump, but he's too much of a bro. I think the left prioritizes hate for "toxic masculinity" over hate for Trump.

this guy is somewhat funny because of his voice. that's it. he has no comedic talent whatsoever except for a somewhat funny sounding voice.

I work at a theater and setup a trail cam to take pictures of people leaving the emjoi movie. Im going to use the pics to blackmail them if they ever try to run for office or try to get a girlfriend.

>too much of a bro
these beta bros always go larping sjw virtue signaling self-hating white people, when in fact they're the biggest pieces of shit and are just trying to score pussy and climb up in their careers, feminism made way for the male alternative of the gold digger.

What the fuck is the deal with "comedy " (((actors))) thinking they can do stand up just because they read someone elses funny lines? There are a few actors that are pretending to be stand ups here lately.

That Synopsis is chilling.

>Guy who can express multiple emotions trys to remove his capability for complex expression in order to fit in to the collective.

FUCK THAT

Dude google this shit it has a trade now the art is trippy

He was stand up comedian before he did movies/tv. Not sure why after seeing his act.

Fuck that's even worse. I just assumed it was something he thought he could do because he was getting a bunch of sycophants around him.

>Sony

It's as if they make shitty movies on purpose now. The nips need to come in and take over this shit show studio before the Jews they left in charge run it into the ground

all i've seen from him was some "skeleton hands" routine clip he did on some late night show and it was pure cringe. basically a "lol so random lol" type of routine. probably 5% of woman comics are better than him and that's abysmal.

This is all shit left over from their former feminist sjw head. She was shit canned if memory serves.

Actually I stand corrected. Its nothing but a shit factory now. They still have a few childhood memories to shit on like He-Man coming up.

boxofficemojo.com/schedule/?view=distributor&id=sony.htm

Netflix is doing an entire series now. It's going to be full puppets too by the Henson corp.

God TJ Miller looks like the biggest fucking douche on the planet, how anyone can watch this tools stupid fucking mug on screen is beyond me

Patrick Stewart too, he's actually the POO emoji in this movie for god sake and he was the first one shitting on Trump.

Drop dead anglo scum

Picard was a fedora faggot. Based Kirk is the only true captain of the Enterprise.

>Who thought this movie was going to be good?

No-one, but 0% is truly abysmal. I didn't foresee that because usually the reviewers bend over for the big movies.

>a meaningful step toward (((encouraging))) younger audiences to "understand and adopt progressive values"
They're not even hiding the brainwashing anymore..

>Is he going crawling back to Silicon Valley after this?
No, he did not quit, he was forced to leave, he demanded a unresonabel sum of money for doing next season, and they where tired of dealing with his bullshit, so they (((mutialy agreed))) that he needed time for (((his other projects)))

The human character were a black kid and the romantic interest a white girl too

(((Miller)))

Hmm, this makes an insane amount of sense

I think it's more fun to use their shit against them. Like have a Trump party(or whatever gay shit you faggots do when not sucking black dick) and stream the Emoji movie. I like TJ Hooker and I'm upset he's a such a fat piece of shit, but I'm still going to like some of his stuff.

he looks as retarded as he sounds

>make propaganda brainwash movie
>people hate it
>what about muh shekels dawg?!
I guess you fucked up jew.