Labor force replacement and taxation

Should the machines that replace workers be taxed periodically? In Italy, much of the employee's salary is taxed in order to be able to provide services such as pensions and healthcare, in the future where a lot of work will be done by machines this system would collapse. / Pol / do you think it is right that every month the company replacing workers with machines should pay a fee for each device?

So do we tax computers, dishwashers and automatic doors?

Of course not you retard. You tax their owners, though.

how about taxing the workers less and trimming off the superfluous govt spending?

What does the Italian govt spend money on? Serious question.

When I traveled through Europe I refused to go to a McDonald's unless it had computers that let me order what I wanted.

Granted, I didn't eat there for every meal, but they're so much better than talking to an actual person and allow for a customizable experience.

A lot of money is wasted due to corruption. I knew an Italian guy who told me when construction projects are budgeted, part of the money is budgeted specifically for corruption so that the work can be done.

This is like if you wanted to play basketball but weren't particularly tall, you could opt to practice long hard hours and improve your skills so that you could compete or plot ways to cut the legs off of the tall guy so that you are "equal" without actually being anything more than a pathetic envious piece of shit.

The morals of a communist in a nutshell.

>What does the Italian govt spend money on?

Oy vey! But Matumbo and Mahmood and their big families need that money!

All we need is an annual asset tax on the super rich and we can get rid of all other tax.

We have a huge bureaucracy here, a bunch different government branches and agencies that you must pass through to even think about opening a business. And if that wasn't enough we also have to bailout one of our banks which was also in the shit more or less around the Deutsche bank shitfest. Also what said.

>allow for a customizable experience

y'know, you can just ask right? How socially inept are you?

You didn't refuse to go to the Mcdonalds that didn't have these machines, the real reason is you are such a terrible human being you are scared to talk to other people.

Nigga how do you tax a machine? If you do, you're taxing the owners who already operate on a small margin. That will destroy investment, thus killing more jobs. And if you think otherwise, then you deserve a helicopter ride for being a commie fuck

We do. Real estate taxes and personal property taxes. Get a clue niggers

Fair enough.

It's just the the Italians that I know are always complaining about how shit the infrastructure and public services are in Italy. So I'm just wondering where all the money goes. Is there really a lot of corruption?

>the real reason is you are such a terrible human being
Seems like a stretch, or else you're really mad for no reason.

Not as much corruption nowadays as government incompetence. Seriously, if our unelected prime minister had the majority of the senate instead of only the house this country would be in a lot worse shape.

Taxing someone's property because it makes them money is fucking absurd. You already have an income tax levied on the owner of the machines. By including a fee for every machine you create an artificial price floor which stifles innovation to make these things cheaper. Taxation is theft and it should be minimized as much as possible by reducing government. The income tax is bullshit anyway.

>Taxing someone's property is fucking absurd
FTFY
Seriously, one of the biggest issues I have with taxation here is that you need to pay property tax on a fucking car even if you keep it in a garage forever. Why the fuck not make it a road tax? At least it doesn't penalize someone for owning something, just for using public infrastructure.

>Owning property is fucking absurd
FTFY
Remuneration and temporary asset allocation should be based on ones capability. Have everyone take a standardized test that assesses skills like reading and mathematics with adaptive difficulty for a high skill ceiling. Then, give the most capable people full hiring preference, including the higher wages and potential for purchasing temporary (99 year lease) property ownership.

>common core amerilard tries to give a speech on standardized tests.
>is a commie fuck on top of that.
yes goy, let the government allocate the resources for you, of course a bunch of bureaucrats know what every person needs or not, you can be 100% sure that they won't profit massively from it while giving everyone else the bare minimum

Nope. I simply support allocating resources to the most capable. Getting lucky with inheritance or nepotism should not entitle a man to more resources. By freeing up land from chronic ownership, the most capable members of society can claim even more land.

I believe that standardized tests, ranging from general to specific, are the best means to assess capability. Anyone can increase their capability, and thus asset claims, through hard work.

While I agree that nepotism is an issue, receiving inheritance doesn't mean the person can make good decisions, so worst case scenario the money goes back into the economy through sheer incompetence of the heir and best case scenario he is capable of reinvesting that money into a successful venture. So in a way the money is allocated proportionally to their contribution to society.

On the topic of standardized tests, we already have high school and university admission tests, so anything more than that would be redundant. Of course, someone might go do some useless major, but then it's their problem to find a job later.

if it works -introduce regulations it. if it still works - tax it. if it doesnt work - provide government funding

>seeing a full list of available options on an easy to edit touchscreen and pay much faster with no queuing.

>be autistic and wait in line to demand a cashier list options to you

The person luckily receiving an inheritance can still write their name, sign it onto a money market contract, and make money in an economy that isn't stagnant. This is unacceptable. They should become more capable through hard work to earn those resources.

The high school and university tests are one-off. We need to retest every 2-3 years to ensure that the ones who put the effort in are actively properly compensated. Even if they did get a useless major, they could pass the exam given to those with a useful major with a better score to take their job if they work hard enough. For example, I would support an incredibly difficult standardized test, written and practical, given to a potential medical physician. If a self-study person can perform better than someone who went through 10+ years of specialized school via sheer hard work, then they deserve the job and the compensation that comes with it. Anyone would be able to determine their own level of property claim in this meritocracy.

I love those machines, that way I don't need to talk to those filthy humans.

Government employees instead of contractors, I assume?