How the fuck can you guys listen to her smug manly voice i cant watch any of her videos because of it...

How the fuck can you guys listen to her smug manly voice i cant watch any of her videos because of it. She sounds so her head up her ass

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PeterNo0ne
youtube.com/user/aoiwarai
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
youtube.com/watch?v=pYS9fLucyt8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500389075093/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>people think others on Sup Forums watch her
only her reddit kiddies care for her

Kill yourself roach. You can't even speak English.
sage

>r-roach
Everytime

Always l-ook on the b-right side of life

She is fine.

Turk women are more manish that her. What is your point, turkroach?

>"I DON'T LIKE X SO NEITHER SHOULD YOU!"
p.s. I killed a relative of yours yesterday. Would do again.

>r-roach
>Everytime

Hhhmmmm....I wonder why.....

How does this make you feel roach boi

Mute and jerk off to her perfect camel toe and chubby little b cups, like a normal person.

Dont you heard she ((jewish))? Why you must the jewish womens?

Some Sup Forumstards are incapable of forming their own opinions, they need a woman to tell them what to think.

the most bullied group after leafs and poo in the loos

This my arab friend. Lauren needs a proper beating and fucking

cucks were fooled to the ((((jewish)))) women liar about zionist

i never watched that kike whore once, and i dont intent on doing so. i didnt even know that she had a many voice, its probably a tranny.

Lauren = Jewish

>implying i wouldnt eat lucky charms out of her booty

twitter.com/PeterNo0ne
youtube.com/user/aoiwarai

She's not though.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Jewish Laurent South

Lauren saw her breasts, because she was a harlot

>turkroach
yeah no one cares about what you say

I will propose to Lauren some day, I can't seem to find her though.

Lauren , I will have anal sex with me!

I see we're back to these threads again. Never change faggots
>caring what any woman thinks let alone listening to them
Disappointed in you roach

The Wheat fields, Dr Murdoch.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYS9fLucyt8

I literally don't watch any alt right youtuber, except alex jones from time to time for the pure entertainment value, then agian I don't listen to any youtuve channel dedicated to "news" and current events.

Anything they have to say, has already been said in a book by someone far more intelligent and qualified .

sage all Roachposts

i rly like her voice

>when shills simply refuse to believe when you tell them you arent who they think you are

lel

wtf I hate people that agree with our overarching message but vary on minor points now

Quick rundown on this shill:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500389075093/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/

He will never engage in discussion, just spam the same tired old pics.

Shill

ECELEB SHIT NEEDS TO BE BANNED
>ECELEB SHIT NEEDS TO BE BANNED

>goes on Sup Forums
>steals content
>is hot
>makes videos about the content she has stolen to pander to more normal audeinces
>doesn't believe in what she is saying and will immediately change political beliefs if the money is there.

Just fucking why you retards? why do you play into this. Have you EVER watched and e-celeb video and though 'wow I never knew that, very informative and insightful'?

kys

I wouldn't mind a throat fucking from him that's 4 sho

The only thing I watch of her are gif's where she looks good.

>roach and spambot
ROLY MOKES MYU THONK

THIS IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE WAY TO ENJOY ECELB BULLSHIT

Why is your pussy ass so obsessed with her?

>muslim
>I will have anal sex with me

What did he mean by this?

Oh hi, Antifa!

Because I want to put my dick in him that being said I haven't been able to sit through more than 2 minutes of any of his recent vids

Wow, he's more autistic than Obamaleaf.

Can't foreign the Lauren, you spaz.

Yeah, okay.

braaaaaaaaaap

>M'lady Lauren did nothing wrong, anyone that says otherwise is a shill/leftypol
When will reddit leave

I'd still breed her in the wheatfields

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
TOP LEL COMRADE REDDIT NICE SUPRESSION OF THOUGHT

B-but her (((dna))) test!

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4

that's so fake and gay not even she believes it

>morning in America
>suddenly the anti-LS threads start with the same shills posting in them
>we had no LS threads while US was asleep

Really gets those almonds activating.

I dont listen to women desu, but I would rather hear a woman speak than a filthy turkroach.

You would still try to befriend her in hopes that she would fuck you, beta faggot.

believing O, actually, nah it's probably prohibited by law to take a hair sample from somwhere and actually check it

Agreed

E-Celeb posting in general should fuck right off

>Why are you so hostile user?

STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS FUCKING WHORE

GAS ALL ECELEBS

SAGE ALL ECELEB THREADS

REPORT ALL ECELEB THREADS

Not really
next would be
>Sweden
>Germany
>UK
>France
>Italy
Then probably Turkey

Turkish, don't watch that money sucking right wing fraud. Her Patreon was closed so she made a site by her own where people can donate direcly to her. What a fucking free speech person would do that? That's a jew bitch, stop watching her and start reading books.

Sweden bullying isn't as bad to be honest, I can post without being called a roach 100% of the time, I get called a cuck around 50% of the time

What does free speech have to do with it? You sound extremely dumb.

Then why is there 5 threads about her a day?

Makes sense. Swedes can stop being cucks, roaches can't stop being roaches.

>ahmed mad that shes exposing his rapist cousins

Shills. see There were 0 LS threads when the amerifats were sleeping

because leafs havent been range banned (((yet)))

>muh patreon was closed send me muhney
To do a free speech on internet doesn't require money.

Your brain got fucking frozen in cold ass finland.

Australia has though ;-;

idk why though, we give more insightful threads then fucking leafs.

>To do a free speech on internet

Why are you talking like a mental invalid? Is your point that it doesn't cost money to set up a Youtube account? Riveting stuff.

you made the fatal mistake of trolling the cuck of all cucks, moot. same mistake furries made with W.T Snacks. don't piss of cucky admins buddy.

But in frequency of posts, Sweden has over 4x more posts than Turkey has in general. (see pic related)

So if Sweden says he gets called a cuck 50% of the time on average and there's 1,448,425 Swedish posts then half of those posts would have been called a cuck meaning 724,212.5 Swedish posts are called a cuck

And Turkey in pic related has a total of 319901 posts and their % of been called a roach is 100% meaning that their total number of roach posts will be 319901

In conclusion, Sweden is statistically more bulled on the board than a Turk

honest question. as someone whose never watched a lauren the fake blonde video or any other political garbage on youtube because low IQ e-celebs have no room to educate me; why do you always defend this ugly woman? what is the obsession. i see you constantly defending this weird looking 40 year old calling her self 22 or 25 or something. why. justify yourself to me. are you autistic ( honest ) ?

Of course e-celebs don't educate you, they don't educate me either. We are not the target audience. They are propaganda tools that influence the masses. It is important that the right-wing dominates the Youtube political atmosphere in order to normalize right-wing ideas and shift the overton window. Why do I defend her so much? Only because the shills attack her the most so that is an inevitable consequence. If they were attacking someone else like Jared Taylor or Millennial Woes I'd be defending them just as hard.

I honestly couldn't give a shit about youtube celebs, but anyone would need to be a retard not to notice the (((coincidence))) that literally every single media platform that advocates for any level of defense of Western Civilization is the instant target of relentless vicious attacks on all of the forums.

- they're all just kikes who want your money!
- one guy did something bad once!
- one guy's grandfather was a jew!
- that one has a non-approved BF/GF!

Just a coincidence. Really. Don't listen to any of them and don't recommend them to your bluepilled friends that might be influenced either.

That being said, there's a fuck of a lot of good old autist rage represented too.

His fantasy is hoping one day LS will notice him white knighting/shilling her and be acknowledged. Unfortunately she will never know he even exists and he is only wasting every single day of his life doing this.

I know people who actually can't get better job just because of their right wing views and they work their asses of in low wage jobs and still do talks about their right wing politics and they are not whining to their viewers and people who follows them to be supported by directly sending them money.

All that "support my channel" is a fucking liberal bullshit, that right wing shouldn't tolerate.

is that really the reason? you really think a youtube e-celeb that exploits our ideology to make easy money off retards by watering it down is good? you think this battle will be won by shifting the overtone window and not just outright killing the jews from 1km away with a hunting rifle?
this is what ive been assuming but i want to see if maybe he has a reason that isnt thirst because i dont get it

Then don't fucking watch it, retard. I don't get into your house and tell you the cock you're sucking looks small. (I don't watch her)

hes part of the REDPILL NORMIES XD crowd despite her entire audience being redditors from /r/t_d and thirsty betas from Sup Forums
no sane person listens to anything a vapid bimbo says, thus the message is empty and not communicated (it doesnt matter because her entire audience goes to places where info is available)

Also
TRADITIONALIST B E L L Y B U T T O N P I E R C I N G

>>>
Her and that brunette have always made me confused. If you want to extol traditional values, why do you look like a "model" from a cheaper Blacked.com clone? And why do you talk like some kind of valley girl from a Frank Zappa lyric?

Do you also hate American Renaissance for asking for donations?

Maybe violence will be necessary. But I don't see any damage in shifting the overton window. People need to start waking up. Even if LS is not as far right as us she is still pushing important messages out there.