Holocaust resulting in the death of 6mil+ Jews, 772mil paid in reparations by Germany and counting

>Holocaust resulting in the death of 6mil+ Jews, 772mil paid in reparations by Germany and counting
>Slavery for 245 years, $0 compensated

How is that fair???

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/racism/@dodecahydra/we-thought-they-were-white-an-african-american-apologizes-for-misattributed-perceptions-of-white-racism-against-blacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contemporary_slavery_in_the_United_States
theroot.com/5-places-black-people-can-move-to-when-they-ve-had-enou-1790860514
archive.is/z3sk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what is welfare

fpbp

Germans and russians should pay reparations to Estonia too then.
Denmark probably as well

Already happened.

The United states government owned 0 slaves.

No. Jews should.
steemit.com/racism/@dodecahydra/we-thought-they-were-white-an-african-american-apologizes-for-misattributed-perceptions-of-white-racism-against-blacks

Wouldn't reparations imply slavery ended?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contemporary_slavery_in_the_United_States

>The practices of slavery and human trafficking are still prevalent in modern America with estimated 17,500 foreign nationals and 200,000 Americans being trafficked into and within the United States every year with 80% of those being women and children.[2]

Reparations?

I'd sooner send an invoice for services.

>UN telling the U.S. what it should be doing

I'm absolutely certain there will be a long list of jew law forms falling all over themselves to 'help' with the legalities of this charade.

>ancestors were slaves
>you were never a slave
>get paid for the color of your skin
you can get your reparations after the saracens give me mine

>How is that fair???
I know right? Those niggers totally owe us more than that for entry into civilization.

If the cunts had to go back to Africa for good to collect on it then I'm all in favour of it. Otherwise fuck off you panhandling lazy black bastards.

>Americans today should pay for shit that we stopped literally over 150 years ago
Disband the UN when?

Pay up, slaveowners.

they already are paying

i'll pay reparations for the transatlantic slave trade when rome pays for enslaving my ancestors and the muslim world pays for the barbary slave trade

I need compensation from Germany for the germanic invasions in the 8th century

6 liters of arab blood for every European slave and death.

Their reparations were paid with the blood of the white men that fought to free them.

Child rape slaves for the Political Eleite don't count.

Unless your trying to erase their identity as Inter-dimensional Shape-shifting Psychic Vampire Pedophiles, you fucking Nazi.

can't we do anything about this? they're a fucking trojan horse destroying the empire from the inside.

Russia should also pay reparations to Ukraine, and Ukraine to Poland

Remove welfare and gibsmedat
they'll have to become productive members of society or die starving or move back to africa.
Win win win situation.

>Rome attacked german wildlings over 2000years ago

MUH rEPurATUIONS Pay PLZ!!! KKKTHXBYE

how would this work anyway? you'd have to determine who's descended from slave owners and former slaves first

Is the US the only country that owned slaves but hasn't paid reparations? Also, how do I get my owed Jew gold from Germany?

I think what the niggers are trying to say is that all blacks should get reparations

>what is niggers not living in that shithole callled apefrica.

Well, it's a good thing that the UN has no say in the matter.

Germans had it coming, fucking barbarians.

You do realize your brothers sold you and they had the reparations in Africa. Let's not forget the hundreds of years Africans were coming up into the Mediterranean and taking whites as slaves down into Africa. Where are my reparations for that?

Black slaves had better lives than they wouldve in africa

(((UN appointed experts)))

who do they think is going to pay their reparations?

Its up to niggers to first invent the time machine.
Then and only then can we travel back and pay them.

Any day now.

>net fiscal impact of blacks per capita
>-700000$
>they still want more
GIBSMEDAT WHITE BOI

Why did I read that in Alf Garnett's voice?

Whites.

The US does pay reparation to niggers.

It's called welfare.

Germans shouldn't have paid a fucking dime to the Jews. And U.N experts shouldn't matter. They can't force anyone to pay anything. They're worthless.

More importantly , paying "reparations" means you believe you are directly responsible for things you couldn't have prevented , in an era you weren't even born in. It's absurd....

How fucking naive you have to be to fall into this pseudo-moralistic kike trap ?

No and I'm sick of hearing this shit. There are no living slaves or slave owners nor are there no living children of slaves and even then, who gives a shit, slavery was a natural part of history and still is some places so get over it. For fucks sake, those niggers would have probably been starving and poor in Africa instead of living in a first world country where they get handouts just for not being white

This

>Germans are cucks so you must become one too
how about you just fuck off?

aggreed. fucking burgers forced us to pay reparations. ok we gave them frankfurt school but still, its time they do the same.

What the fuck is even going on here?

nyet

fak u pig communist

When you think it thru, what giving say every African American 80,000 dollars would do to not only boost the economy, but what harm they themselves would endure as a result, it may be money well spent.
Very well spent.
Rich white guys would get it back in no time anyway thru GM stock.

Foreplay.

only if blacks pay for their slavery

for the killing of whites in zouth africa

if the musllims pay for the nreadly 500'000 ppl or so that islam has killed

etc etc etc ...

Thank you for sharing this.
Holy shit, now this is one 'woke' black man.
Required reading anons.
Dontell is that you?

alright if we're operating with that logic Jews, Russians, T*rks and G*rmanics all owe me reparations

Considering welfare, affirmative action, and crime rates, the black community actually owes the white taxpayer a hefty sum

The free, untouched by the horrors of slavery, kangz of Africa going on.

I guess Europeans should recieve reparations from Arabs and Turks for numerous invasions and millions of Europeans enslaved, right? I guess African Americans should recieve reparations from West African nations for being sold into slavery, right?
This is so fucking stupid, the Africans brought over to America should be grateful they can live off whites in a life of welfare, unlike their starving African relatives. Instead they demand even more gibs, absolutely dispicable. I thought group-guilt was a thing of the past. #NotAllMuslims right?

Nobody owes anybody shit

I'm 1/4 Chinese so I dunno who owes me anything. Somebody must.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
I can understand why Estonians would resent Russia, but why would they resent Germany? What did the Germans do that was so bad?

>Slavery for 245 years, $0 compensated

only one ... ONE percent of americans even had slaves !!!!

makes no sense and is literally REAL slavery against whites / americans now.

i bet that 'expert' is a fucking nigglet ( see intelligence) or a mudslime ( see honesty(+intelligence))

So this is Wakanda.

Bush already guaranteed reparations for any surviving slave

>What did the Germans do that was so bad?
Umm sweetie... Ever heard of this thing called SLAVERY?

reparations is stupid and can never be regulated correctly.

1. most whites in the US currently are descendants of those who came after the abolition of slavery. most slave owners left america for brazil after the civil war.

2. i have a black ancestor but I am obviously white. do I get a check? if not, then why? was my ancestor's slavery justified?

3. the people who share ancestry with slave owners are also the descendants of slaves. slave owners were known to have jungle fever and the reason why we have many shades of black today.

4. the people who actually captured and sold blacks as slaves are the africans themselves. why they also help pay for reparations?

5. why is nothing being said for the arab countries that participated in the slave trade of yesterday and even sadly today?

pic related, a famous slave trader.

When did Germans enslave Estonians?

No we can't because there might be one good nigger out there that will suffer unjustly, and that would be racist

>communist
but i DON'T want to share my wealth with you
you got it wrong, famicom

The middle ages

They got Liberia, that's their home. There were blacks that weren't even from Africa that went back to Africa, funny

Add police + legal representation + judges + penitenciaries
And victims of black on white, on asian, on pets, on... well everything, crimes

I think blacks should start paying reparations already

The idea of reparations for slavery is absurd if you really think about it. What do the descendents of former slaves have to be compensated for? Blacks in the US have a higher standard of living than any African nation is currently capable of providing.

They have access to better education, access to better healthcare and better economic opportunities than any of their ancestors' countries of origin could have provided them.

Negro slaves in the US got a raw deal back in the day, but their great-great-great grandchildren have a better life now and slavery is the conditio sine qua non for their improved conditions.

dude, white could be the most wealthy and mighty powerful people on this planet, if they got rid of the disease ( wellfare state )

You mean the Livonian Crusade? That was 800 years ago, and besides, enslaving POWs was pretty normal rules of engagement at the time.

Start with USA's Exit from the UN & end with the $8 Billion a year we waste on their chimpery being spent in America instead

>UN Appointed experts

Experts in fucking what? Losing?

Either way majority of Americans couldn't even afford to own slaves and of those that could over 70% were Jewish so just ship the bill to the kike filled Media, Hollywood, and Music industry

All blacks in US should be given 13 acres, a mule, and a one way trip their new property in Africa

No one is guilty of the sins of the dead.

The worst thing that Germany did to Estonia was accept it into the European Union. The sovereignty that it gained after the collapse of the USSR was lost and now it has become a pet to Merkel.

welfare, 13th and 14th amendment are the payments. Niggers can fuck off, they OWE US everything

Sooo Germay should pay Poland for destroying lives and property.

UN can go fuck itself
>uses US soil and US facilities
>uses US troops for their primary security
>still wants us to pay a stipend
Go fuck off and put your shitty HQ in fucking Africa.

Yes im 1/8th creek indian and feel really triggered that the nogs may get more escalade money. Wtf does cadillac and welfare have some kind of ponzi scheme?

>What is Liberia

>blacks claim Egyptians are black
>not paying reparations for owning Jewish slaves

Where the fuck are my gibs? This is likely the one time I'll ever mbrace my kike ancestry.

They already did. Poland ethnically cleansed Pomerania of Germans who had lived there at least since the 19th century.
The Hebrews were mercenaries, not slaves.

>reality
>fair

pick one, faggot.

Good thing we own the UN and they can't lift a finger to do anything against us.

>dat pic

WE WUZ PIMPZ N SHIET

Let's face it. UN is useless at it's best if not harmful.

Here you go sheep nigger. I would gladly help pay reparations in the form of a one way plane ticket so long as they can't come back.
theroot.com/5-places-black-people-can-move-to-when-they-ve-had-enou-1790860514

archive.is/z3sk4

>UN

Because SLAVERY IS A NIGGER TRADITION ENDED BY WHITES AKA HUMAN BEINGS. WHICH NIGGERS ONLY TRY TO EMULATE.

KIKES WERE THE MASTER MINDS THE BRAIN CHILDREN BEHIND THE SLAVE TRADE.

ASK THEM FOR MONEY NIGGER!

>egyptians enslaved the jews for however many years
>egyptians were supposedly blacks
>blacks haven't paid any reparations to the jews

how is that fair???

do it. Just keep names.

WORD AND FOR ETERNITY TOO

NIGGERS AND KIKES KEEP PUSHING THE WHITE MAN!

WHITE MAN IS GONNA ASK FOR SOMETHING IN RETURN!

SOMETHING KIKES AND NIGGERS WON'T WANT TO PAY BUT THEY WILL!

I'd agree to pay $100,000 each to blacks, as long as they go to Africa and surrender their passports before the checks are mailed.

It would cost as much as the "War on Terror" (a few trillion dollars), but unlike the Iraq invasion, significantly reducing the black population would dramatically and immediately improve the lives of all Americans.

It would be worth the cost.

We already paid a shitty cost in the Civil War.

My grandfather was robbed by a dindu who pawned off gold coins that were supposed to be a gift for me when I turned old enough

Can I get reparations for that?

Fuck the UN and fuck this shitty entitlement scheme. They'll have to kill me first before I pay a dime to shit that I had no responsibility for.