Liking a post on facebook can know be considered wrongthink and is punishable by law in Germany

Liking a post on facebook can know be considered wrongthink and is punishable by law in Germany.

A doorman recently had to pay €2000 for liking a post which read 'My honour is called loyalty'.
He was supposed to pay €4800 but was unable to pay this amount because he couldn't get work.
This was probably because his picture was plastered all over the media.
They reduced his fine to show kindness.

youtube.com/watch?v=lX5nFvmu8ng

>'My honour is called loyalty'
That is an SS Nazi slogan. It is forbidden to advocate Nazism in Germany, for good reason. Liking something is akin to posting it on the internet.

This lowlife doorman, should have thought about what he is doing before liking things like this.

Ich weiß nicht mal mehr ob Du trollst, oder ernsthaft der Schluchtenscheißer JIDF Affe bist.

It's an interesting one, realistically I don't think many people are all that familiar with the second world war, how long is that kind of thing going to be a prosecutable crime when the events it relates to are swiftly vanishing into history?

I liked a Bush did 9/11 meme on Jewbook and another one saying feminists are retarded if the USA had these kinds of laws would I be arrested?

As long as we remember the holocaust, goyim. So until the earth stops to spin.

They believed in Hitler.

Serves them right, they trusted The Leader!

java.io.IOException: Unable to read /var/lib/chanbot/postlib/4chpol/Hitler.xml

>are swiftly vanishing into history
What?
Almost all our history class was just second world war and around for me
And there are world war 2 documentaries on tv at all times.

>how long is that kind of thing going to be a prosecutable crime when the events it relates to are swiftly vanishing into history
As long as the Allies want it too. Both Germany and Austria have anti-Nazi laws which were introduced in 1945 and cannot be changed unless America, France, Britain and Russia agree.

>java.io.IOException: Unable to read /var/lib/chanbot/postlib/4chpol/Hitler.xml
>chanbot

No you'd be shot.

it is forbidden to do anything the nazis would have done, like protecting your people. You have to do the opposite of what they would have done at all times. FOR JUSTICE!

> It is forbidden to advocate Nazism in Germany, for good reason.
>political freedom is only cool if you agree with me
>this is in no way akin to fascism tho, because thats wrong
Germans everyone

only a coup or change of the "constitution" will bring an end to this.

>protecting their people by sacrificing them to American and Soviet meat grinders

>>political freedom is only cool if you agree with me

germany in a nutshell

and also:
>activism is only cool if it agrees with the ideologist establishment

ie. sjw activism is "so cool", but every other activism needs to be smashed with force, and RIGHTLY SO!

wasn't there a guy in the German military that joked about that, and then got imprisoned ?

wouldn't surprise me, probably got off with probation because they showed so much kindness

>> It is forbidden to advocate Nazism in Germany, for good reason.
>>political freedom is only cool if you agree with me

Nazism has been banned because Germans are easily manipulated people. Actually, Germans are the by far easiest manipulated people in the whole wide world. If Nazism were allowed, in times of crisis, the Nazis would take back control of Germany and attack Russia again.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Nazis paid taxes right? Never thought ancaps were the good guys all along.

Good argument for why Germans aren't even humans.

we need a different herder. The current herders do not take good care of us sheep. I even suspect they try to make us suffer for their pleasure.

Reading about Germany is more triggering than reading about Sweden desu

Should have gotten the death penalty.

Scum.

10/10 Kraut post

+1 virgin has been added to your afterlife

I am german. I don't have a soul. I don't have an afterlife.

It very much looks like that from the outside.

what's it to you, potatonigger?

I'd say it makes me feel better about the current state of my country, but there's a lot of similar shit that's happening here. It's the same for the US.

Why did i have to be born in the timezone where my people died?

tanned you mean

I wish.

you are pathetic

I already said I am german.

:P

My favorite German poster!! I love you ahah

You shouldn't love or even like Germans though.

Germany.. hope of the thought police.. how DARE anyone respect their grandfathers if they fought in WW2. This NAZI hate thing in Germany is crazy. Many Germans LOVED their country and culture and fought to defend it.
Their is NO SHAME in respecting your ancestors even if you may disagree with their politics.

Did you know we're getting a new hyper optic internet backed by Soros? We're well fucked m8

Please god let someone invade us and hang everyone in this government !

That's not how it works. Allies bombed amd shelled cities from afar anyways.

>for good reason

KYS
Do French people get punished for liking Napoleon?

>it is forbidden to do anything the nazis would have done, like protecting your people

It's dystopia all over the world now. Society will just collapse and restart I guess.

how much longer till collapse?

40 years (sadly)

now

Well, now how about boycotting German judges that make anti-social rulings?

Send them to Coventry as the English say.

I agree with this guy. We should get a counter trending quote just to show how evil that Nazi quote is

I vote for, "my honor is called degeneracy"

Even better, your people don't want to be protected and will hate you for you thinking you are

(((judges)))

>people and the state are mutually exclusive

Hans, more likely than not you'd hang first.