Is Sup Forums ready for Calexit?

Is Sup Forums ready for Calexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0&feature=youtu.be&t=25525
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please do it. Then we can wipe them all out it the war of reconquest

Democrats would never allow this, it would effectively kill their party in the US

I hope so. After a couple of years allowing all the disgusting degenerate faggots to immigrate there, we can shut off the water then attack and wipe out everyone there.

one way to solve congressional gridlock

The wall just got 800 miles longer.

Please God do it, I would cheerfully help in any way possible.

PLEASE YES YES YES

END THE DEMS

These faggots can try but they don't realize how much opposition lives among them
t. OC fag

No it wouldn't

for all you retards who think this would "end the dems", you don't know what you're talking about

Pic related is a winning electoral map for the Dems without California. A strong candidate could easily accomplish this.

>California seceeds
>a Democrat is never elected president again
I am okay with this.

THIS.

NH, dude you wish

South Carolina here. I support it %200

What did 2016 look like again?

>>strong
>>democrat

Now that's a shitpost!

Pretty sure California 55 would be split among the rest of the states

>blue pennsylvania
>blue florida
>blue michigan

how many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man?

They have no chance to ever regain power in the US under their current ideology.
They also have no chance of ever losing power in CA.

yeah once this investigation is over the entire swamp will be drained
youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0&feature=youtu.be&t=25525

Yes it would. It'd be giving the republicans a chance to face you without having 55/270 votes from the starting line. That's a pretty large number of elector votes they'd have to get else where. Though the 270 number might go down without cali as a state it still only hurts them instead of their enemies.

Michigan is no longer dem. They made sure of that when they got rid of all the factory jobs. You're an idiot if you think Michigan will ever go dem ever again.

>Flordia
>blue

My nigga

Wtf i hate abraham lincoln now

I just realized that is this were to become a reality, which I don't think won't happen because once you are in the United States union you can't succeed (Texas tried to do that) Jefferson State would exist?

I believe it was firmly established in 1863 that states can't just secede whenever they want to. This should be fun.
>I'm only old enough to remember the last election: the post

The last 2 democratic presidents literally would also have won without California.
This is somewhat true short term but still doesn't guarantee anything on a 12+ year scale.

Please leave faggots

Florida is a knife-edge swing state. It went red this time, and before that it went blue, and before that it went red again.

It is well within the realm of possibility for a Democrat candidate to win Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, even Wisconsin and New Hampshire.

Keep in mind that what will likely happen is California's 55 delegates will be re-assigned proportionately to the other states. These numbers on the old map would be very different

You do realize those 55 electoral college votes get spread to the other states, right?

Just lol.

>California leaves
>suddenly you realize California is actually super fucking important
oh nooo, that sucks

The best thing that could possibly happen to the USA. The Dems would have to switch hard-right.

Can't legally happen anyway

>Is Sup Forums ready for Calexit?
Yes, please.

#Calexit would ensure the death of Democrat party and the source of much of the liberal money and votes in the country.

i hope they will exit from the internet as well

>tfw democrats will never win anything again

california will collapse in a matter of months and we will make them a territory that can't vote for shit when we annex what's left

>strong candidate
>Democrat
Hahaha.

Texas user here..fully support it..they shouldn't be allowed dual citizenship either...sick of those liberal fags coming to texas spreading their communism

America would be whiter too, most Mestizos live in California.

>California seceeds
>Trump moves troops into Cali and burns their capitol
Yes I'm ready

You're forgetting about all those blue state retards who retire there

This. Also this is the reason Democrats will (try to) shut it down.

>he thinks republican california will separate along with the libtards

We can only hope!

It would be 269 instead of 270. The loss of two senators is all that would happen.

Californian here.

I'll vote for it. Then join the movement to make Jefferson real.

If it comes to Calexit by bullet or ballot Jefferson will exist.

Montana and Idaho are more than willing to pick up the slack.

But regardless, the moment that california secedes, the norththern part would split from them and enter the US as the state of Jefferson. since nearly all of the farming is done there, california would be screwed the US would still have all it needs

>cal leaves the union
>suddenly they realize they are dependent on energy that comes from other states
Oh nooooo, that sucks for them

Sup Forums we have to push this as hard as we ever can !!

CALEXIT NOW !!

I sugget we collect propaganda material to spread EVERYWHERE !!

cut commifornia off and build a big beautiful wall around it !!!

Let them succeed.

Then we retake it and make SoCal a territory like puerto rico, and make Jefferson a state to take its spot on the flag (49 would just be inconvenient)

Yes.
>Cali secedes
>rest of the US deploys the army
>all Cali authority replaced

The last "strong democrat" was carter, Clinton won by charisma obongo was pure virtue signalling, the democrats have no core left just infinite fringes that vote against the republican

>turn off water
>they come running back
>have to become a territory again
Gee, it's almost as if they need the US to begin with.
I highly doubt the whole state will secede anyway. The only places there that would want to leave are the cities. If most of the state stays, then not only do they not get any food but the impact on us becomes minuscule.

yeah sure whatever you say

do it!!!

do it please!!!!!

Imagine turning the democrats into a Uni-Coastal party.

I want to see them fail to watch their salt exports increase.

>Knife edge

Florida went red specifically because of all the new voter security laws it has in place to prevent fraud

>The state that has to pump outside water sources because salt water treatment plants aren't "green"
Sure my man, sure

>>I'm only old enough to remember the last election: the post

>I cannot accept defeat so I cling to the past

You pretty much monopolize all of that shit. It's nothing that can't be made up by other states. Your arrogance offends me.

It would be messy as all fuck. But Jefferson would probably declare independence from California and join the union in the same day.

Never going to happen

This.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*shits self uncontrollably*

implying those farms don't rely heavily on government subsidies

Calexit will hurt the Democratic party in 2018 either way. Republicans in California don't vote because they don't think they can win, but to keep California in the Union they'll turn out in droves and vote out a bunch of Democrats in a bunch of districts across the state.

libtards really are so fucking stupid

If this happens, I'm going to seriously regret not having joined the military. Imagine getting paid to waste dumb liberals.

This person is not an old man if they were an old man they would know that those were all Republican states only recently have they become Democrat

Getting rid of holly jew?Fuck yeah!

Hope so. And eastern California.

>Be an evangelical from the midwest
>Consistently push Republican candidates that champion immigration, amnesty, and open borders
>muh liberty and equality n shiiiettt
>hate those evil racist democrats who want to close the borders
>override the objections of California natives, who have voted against open borders for generations
>California goes from a deep red state, to a deep blue state
>shiiiiieeettt
>California gets totally fucked by the immigrants voting themselves benefits, destroying the culture
>produce a mass exodus of native Californians
>"hurr durr, I hate these Californian transplants! Fuck them all! durr, let's try to make California leave the union now"

GIIIIIIYHNDDDDDDDA MOY

Then California realizes it's not self sufficient for other matters and that the rest of America has more bargaining chips than California ever would or will have

Not even green Orange County Riverside San Bernardino and San Diego those are red Republican.

That map is inaccurate, Trump didn't win in Riverside or Orange county because of all the cuckservatives who wanted Jeb voting for Hillary.

Дa я дa яя дaa яя

>Mexicans swarm into california
>Once they number enough they're calling for independance
>Mexico is literally invading the US and taking it's land and Sup Forums is too busy blaming it on the libruls

Be prepared to fight all of California's Gexicans (gay Mexicans) in the up coming Californian war

Best scenario.

>tfw Jefferson and East California merge as the New California Republic
>tfw SoCal becomes the Peoples Republic of California

>Ronald Reagan was from the Midwest

Really fried my almonds

It's just a matter of time before liberal California exits the hard way...

>jeb
>cuck
Get out son.

People in California just voted themselves a new .15 per gallon gas tax increase and a .10 per grocery sack tax that the store gets to keep. They are dumb enough to vote themselves out of the Union. See-ya!

Liberals are the ones who enabled the mexicans to take over in the first place

You fags realize this is only for show and that Cali can't leave without permission from the other states, right?

Most of us here encourage it. They will come running back when they run out of water

If I have digits then this is confirmed.

mfw when dropping mortars on pride parades

Permission granted.

Our counties are slowly getting cucked by the filth moving into our communities from LA. Shit sucks but the counties are purple and with time and enough minorities that aren't Asian our demographics will be erased and just another silent voice in California legislature.

Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million votes. Hillary won in California by 4 million votes.

How exactly does California supposedly get water from other states? You think there are huge trucks shipping in water?

Pipelines.

This. I miss Rick Perry's shittalking about California. Now even he's gotten soft and the faggots at Austin who came from California don't even consider themselves Texans.

What is a dam on the Colorado river for $500