My ancestor killed 2 american pilot during WWⅡ

>my ancestor killed 2 american pilot during WWⅡ
>I enjoy freedom of shitposting thanks for american libeartion of Japan

I am so sorry for americans and USA....

Thanks liberated Japanese from Japanese empire;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/no-thanks-to
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i suffer internet addiction thanks to not being born in the greatest country earth, democratic people's republic of korea
>english is an inferior language so there's no negative version of "thanks to" meanwhile japanese has せいで

occupied Japan

No thanks to? durrr

Should have dropped more nukes.

Are you this guy?

collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/no-thanks-to

wrong

>apologizing because your family defended the homeland

Be proud of the fact that your family was willing to fight and die for your country.

>2017
>being proud of family

I am not neo-nazi

Fuck of gaijin

shiiiiiiit

Your loss.

If the nips can do something right it is their immigration policy, west needs to learn from Japan in that area, really low crime rates too, suicides are a bit high which could be improved on but their toxic women are the cause of suicides just like in USA

kek

At least you have more free speech than Germany

you're posting on a Japanese invention, retard.

>thanks for nuking my cuntry twice
Is there a nation more cucked than japs?

USSR, and that's why it fell apart
Only reason your country is doing good now is Putin, when he is gone you guys will degenerate back to a shit hole 3rd world country full of corruption and idiot thugs

Wtf is this ? North Korea might truly be best Korea

Thanks for gundam models tho

No biggie. Now just work with us to take down the bank cartels and there will never be war again. Read Antony Sutton to see who really caused WWII

and? it was war user, if he didn't kill them then he wouldn't have been doing his duty as a man. You can be thankful for your liberation and honor your family at the same time.

Why are their women toxic?

All is forgiven. The pilots who bombed Pearl Harbor actually came and met the sailors many years later. They embraced one another as friends.

What is this degeneracy?! DELET IT IMMEDIATELY!

Faggot confirmed