What do you think of your dickless president Trump now?

What do you think of your dickless president Trump now?

Repeal: FAILED
Replace: FAILED

He hasn't gotten a single law passed to keep a single promise. Not one. It's been six months. Face it. Trump can't govern.

Oops.

Dead agenda. He's a lame duck already. It's only going to get worse.

LOL look at the shareblue idiot talking to himself not realizing everyone can see his unique ID.

Look at that idiot who doesn't realize he's talking to an oldfag. Nothing wrong with adding to your own post.

I did notice you couldn't refute what I said because you got nothing.

Shareblue fag knows some lingo
Good work faggot now kindly kys

He's not a lame duck at all. Congress is.

Lots of Democrats and RINO congressmen are going to lose their jobs. The right is seething pissed right now.

Murkowski and Collins might as well be Democrats.

McConnell is an emasculated eunuch.

Shoot shills
Hang shills
Kill shills

Congress is doing just fine. They pass al of their bills that they want. Just not a single one to advance Trump's agenda. Trump is the problem. Literally can not govern with a Republican Congress. Weak. Sad. Failed.

The way this went down, Trump is going to be campaigning to get some Senators out of office... those vulnerable.

We might see quite a few GOP candidates get primaried from the right.

GOP picks up Senate seats.

Let's say McCain is forced out of office and Kid Rock wins in Michigan... Murkowski and Collins ain't worth shit anymore. They might as well bail to the other side.

It's pretty much understood that the GOP could pick up 5-7 Senate seats in 2018. They pick 2-3, the ones who voted against repeal are going to be forced to switch parties.

STFU up let the adults talk here little girl.

Sage sage sage

>investigations proceed
>fuckers like you get locked up
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm David Brock sure is retarded

They've passed most of agenda except for the ones concerning hot button issues.

But their inaction will push the electorate further right.

In my opinion, congress is being dumb by not giving in.

>STFU up
Shoot shills
Hang shills
Kill shills

Keep dreaming.

Meanwhile Trump has no balls and can't govern. What do you think his tweets will be worth in 2018? Not even the paper they aren't printed on.

First term presidents lose seats in Congress in the midterms, not gain them. Especially failed presidents like Trump.

Name one law they passed to keep one promise.

Pro tip: you can't.

Dems=Oboamacare-->Failure
Republican +Repeal --->Failure

Trump=You all suck and are idiots---> Winning

Repealing Obama care has been their agenda for eight years now what the fuck are you talking about? Six of those cowards voted for the exact same bill knowing Obama would veto it just so they could virtue signal to their constituents. But now that they could actually do something they vote no like a bunch of cowardly rats. All trump can do is sign legislation, if Congress can't get any legislation to his desk that's on them.

The lesson to America was... congress is totally useless

Trump has not gotten a single law through Congress to make good on a single promise.

He squandered his first 100 days. Just a slow learning curve? No, he squander the first six months.

These are the most productive times for a new president with the best chance he will ever have to get his agenda passed.

And Trump blew it.

He couldn't pass gas in Congress if he ate a Trump Tower Cafe taco bowl first.

Failed president. Can't govern. Sad.

Failed president.

you are retarded

>10 posts by this ID

Name just one. I'm the one with the facts here.

Republicans are completely retarded

You say that as if you think you have a point. You do not.

Notice there hasn't been one single post to refute what I've said. Trump has not gotten a single law through Congress to make good on a single promise.

Stop counting my posts and add some substance if you think I'm wrong.

Protip: I'm not wrong.

sage
:^)

you need to be shot in the head.
pulled out of tpp, there is one.

Maybe having Hilary as president wouldn't have been so bad. I think I'm gonna go ahead and jump timelines and leave you losers to your mess. Cya.

>the president is responsible for the actions of congress, a completely separate branch of government
>i'll just ignore the shit trump has done that doens't involve congress for my argument

Your shilling is terrible.

OP is right. Trump can't get a promise thru Congrees. this is a lay up but he misses. failed.

How much are they even paying you? You pathetic cuck? Is it worth it? Being in a crammed room with a bunch of other nerds doing the bidding of those satanic pedophiles? If it was for me you would be mauled to death by dogs. Fuck shills.

tired old mantras mean nothing in Trumps America

I think its a great step. Obamacare will collapse, and McCain and the deep state look like anti-american fools. AGAIN!

how about the refugee ban?

I guess all I have are executive orders, but still. not like Obama went through congress to get anything done during his first two years

This is what happened:
> Heller was always a no
> Mccain gells him vote yes.
> Tells McConnel he is a yes
> Drags Pence out of bed
> Changes vote to no once Pence is there
> McConnel freaks
> Mccain likes Presidents who didnt fail at passing legislation
> This was revenge and he only voted to proceed to humiliate Trump
> Nothing Personeel

McCain going to die and not even obamacare can save him

Dumb shill, your globalist masters' Congressional puppets are the reason Obamacare hasn't been repealed yet, blame them instead of the one man who actually tried to get rid of a shitty healthcare bill that raised premiums by 50% (that's right, FIFTY PERCENT) and forced people to pay a penalty even if they didn't want to waste money on health insurance.

your government is shit if the president can be overruled by anyone

>Life long senators fail the republican party
Who's surprised?
They just outed themselves in a major way.

Bomald Blumpf SUCKS

you realize that it was congress not trump right? do you even know how our government works?

They are repealing bad laws and replacing with bad laws.

They are using shit to fix shit and you want this and wonder why it fails?

>But their inaction will push the electorate further right.
lol, no.

They had no problem passing a sanction bill and removing Trumps ability to weaken it
So is Trumps presidency.Hes a lame duck 6 months in

>pulled out of tpp, there is one.
inaction isn't the same as action.

A corpse in office could have done as much as Trump and congress.

You realize he doesn't pass laws right? Or are you that big of a fucking idoit?

Keep shilling.

Meanwhile David Brock has no balls and can't win the meme war. What do you think shareblue's efforts will be worth in 2018? Not even the shekels they are paid with.

2 term presidents win seats in Congress in the midterms, not lose them. Especially successful presidents like President Donald J. Trump.

Trump is the best thing to happen to Europe and China
Pretty much everyone in the world lost respect for the US, thanks to Trump, which in turn yielded newfound confidence in their home countries.

>replying to your own posts
what a fag

OP seems like one of those halfway retarded shareblue cunts. You know the ones who spent an afternoon reading the board before they started collecting thier shekels.

It reads like /pol fanfic OP. Better luck next time.

You do realize Trumo is the leader of the GOP and is supposed to lead? When does anything become Trumps fault?

they aren't even trying anymore (not that they every really will)

Honestly number 1 on that list is by far the biggest accomplisment. If Obama had been able to get his pick on the SCOTUS it would have had repercussions for decades. Gorsuch will be around years after Trump is gone.

The point is he tried you cucked fuck. He made a promise to protect his country and put his people first and that's what he damn well tried. If america was a dictatorship he would've done a hell of a lot, but the cancer of the left is way deepet than just hillary.

The agenda ain't dead. The fight is going to spill over to congressional races.

GOP members... can't run on how they cockblocked Trump

Democrats... forced to run on saving/defending Obamacare

Obamacare is still alive for Kid Rock to run on repealing it.

Kid Rock 2018... "Vote to finally repeal Obamacare. Help Trump. Fight for Trump."

Senators like McCain and McConnell are on their way out.
They're not playing the long game.
No one on the right wants Obamacare, no matter how much money these senators get from lobbyist.

Try harder

False flagger trumptard go home

It's quite entertaining to see Rome burn :)

What the shariablue people don't realize that Trump could have 4 different congresses to work with.

Let's say Trump goes balls deep into campaigning for pro-Trump candidates in 2018 and they all win. What happens?

Trump movement grows. The nationalist movement grows.

The people who voted for Trump aren't going to bend over for Mexicans, Muslims, Illegals, BLM, or Obama.

Now they're more pissed off.

McConnell is the lame duck. This congress is a lame duck.

Trump has to go out to boot people from office in 2018. New congress. Time for the Obama congress to skip town.

> At least I tried
What an inspirational leader.
He is polling at 36% and Single payer is now 3x as popular as the GOP plan.
Why would anyone give a fuck what Trumo thinks? He looks weak

I agree and hopefully he will get 2 more picks. Dems btfo for decades.

deeam on.

ITT Trumptards double down

Number of people who voted for Trump because of Obamacare: 14.

Irrelevant.

No one trust polls anymore.
The pollsters are adjusting them to give a massive weight on D+ side.
They literally mean nothing anymore because they're dishonest.

He has free time to campaign for pro-Trump candidates...

- lame duck congress
- lame duck congress ain't passing legislation

Trump has a full fucking year to campaign and organize a movement to get him a new congress in 2018 that will give him his agenda.

Pence is flying around fundraising.

Time to go out and fundraise for a new, pro-Trump congress.

Trump ain't up for re-election in 2018... a ton of senators are, all the representatives are.

If Trump can get enough people in to swing the votes his way... he can plop out his dick at Murkowski, Collins, and McCain... piss on them even... for the enjoyment of Colbert.

115th congress is a piece of shit.

116th congress may give Trump what he wants.

Trump has the advantage in shaping the next. To the 116th congress... may it be the sweet one.