Sadiq Khan: London is Open

Let's meme the fuck out of #LondonIsOpen
>Formula One driver Jenson Button and presenter Natalie Pinkham, US comedian Jimmy Fallon and the Kaiser Chiefs joined Sadiq Khan to encourage visitors to the capital.
>It follows warnings from some firms that tourism could be hit as a result of the terror attacks at Westminster and London Bridge.
>The #londonisopen campaign aims to reassure visitors, as well as showcasing attractions.
standard.co.uk/news/london/stars-join-forces-with-sadiq-khan-to-declare-london-is-open-a3594881.html
archive.is/PMFUL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_city
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>behead those who insult #londonisopen

You know to declare a city "open" means the enemy can march in, like, literally.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_city

They're not even beating around the bush anymore.

I FUCK SADIQ IN HIS NIGHTMARES

duh
London has been lost years ago

the best way to improve tourism is not to lie and say it's all safe, is to admit that some areas are bad and focus on keeping other areas tourist friendly.

like NYC and lower Manhattan.

Open for more terrorist attacks I see.

more bullshit from sadistic leader, bump

Someone shoop the flag to say #londonisopen but keep it stylized as this ISIS shit.

Yeah. Good we haven't declared the entire country and thus continent open.

ISIS has pretty good graffiti style desu

Thats what they mean by open borders, fäm

I live in NYC and it's impressively safe here, actually. there's obvious no-go zones like fucking Brownsville but anything central enough that you'd ever have a reason to go there is very conflict-free. I guess it helps that there's a cop on every other block.

pic related was fourth of July on the east river.

London is open is the perfect post-brexit slogan you morons. We need to fight hard to encourage foreign capital investment.

#mindthegape

London's Closed

What a twat.

I wouldn't even go to London for anything. Place is disgusting.

Earth is open, space jews please come

okaay its time to cancel my plan for further studies in uk

I will never visit these cities in my life: London, Paris, Berlin, Brussels

Rome is pretty shit too.

#IsraelIsOpen

I'm not joking at all when I say I'm visiting England for my first vacation in years in September, and before this post I was already thinking how I wouldn't go to London.

I didn't even think about the terror attacks, I thought about how it's a muslim city.