Shapiro vs Cenk

Shit is going down on Sunday. Who will win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwvaL-qnF3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Jew always wins

med roach vs med roach

i want to see superior nordics like spencer

lose lose

Cenk is a fucking idiot.... Ben will destroy him

the jew, duh

Obviously Shapiro but I'm more excited for the Ann vs Anna debate since Ann is literally /ourgirl/.

I hope Ben can hide a 357 under his silly kike hat, because he's gonna need it after he triggers the buffalo and he rushes.

that's what everybody said going into that Cruz vs Sanders debate and Sanders got unequivocally rectally ravaged.

the jew will probably dominate in this one however

Hey Gang!
Largest conservative PodCast in the nation!
Now let's talk about Trump for an hour
Oh also Trump isn't a true conservative
We're the number 1 conservative podcast in the nation gang
So this is what Trump did yesterday with a hint of NeverTrumper Bias
I WORE A FREAKING MAGA HAT GANG
Oh before we get to that lets hear from our sponsor RING.COM
Alright now if you're watching from FaceboOk Live you'll need to sign up for our subscription to see the rest
It's only 10 bucks a month and you get this AWESOME MAGANIFICENT, Amazing tumblr that says Leftist Tears
Also don't forget that melting snowflakes is the easiest thing to do and isn't an accomplishment
I'm freaking ripped gang
So going back to Trump
Number 1 conservative podcast gang
I haven't spent a single 5 minutes on who I actually consider to be conservative in politics
But this thing Trump did, Gang

Finally stopped listening to that tilted shill garbage

shill v shill

ben beacuse you cannot outjew the jew

Even though I believe the mini-Jew should get the toaster oven, he's going to rattle off so many stats and autistically recite enough research papers that it'll make UYGURRs head spin.

I wrote Shapiro off after this

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/890819183302262786

Noone. Both sides will declare themselves victorious and go back to their hugboxes. It really is pointless.

will this politicon debate be (((not recorded))) again like last year debate?

No, Ben is a polite little heeb and the buffalo is only triggered by cheeky behaviour.

Shapiro will destroy Cenk with rationale, logic, statistics, and data. Cenk will base all of his arguments on "muh feels".

>listen up gang
>I only get my bedsheets from hizzou
>they are the softest bedsheets I've ever tried, they are in all our bedrooms now, they are soft, you can only get them online, use coupon code:ben2017
>you buy them online, you don't have to pay the middle man to sell them in stores, they are the best priced bedsheets you wi-

*channel off*

Also
>Korean constitution
>facts don't care about your feelings
>invisible boogie man

Same talking points, but when he comes up with new one she on the fly- or brings up accurate statistics and facts / knows exactly which law or legal case a person brings up it still amazes me

Dude is crazy smart, and he will crush Cenk Ogre

When is that happening?

Cenk bullies Benji who autistically sites statistics, Cenk also appeals to the crowd who will be in the tank for him.

The 29th

did AJ ever press charges for when he was assaulted by one of that fools henchmen

Kike will raid that roach

Name a debate the based kike has ever lost

Shapiro, though he holds no true loyalty to the US, is about 100x sharper than jenk.

Cenk by he actually care about minorities

Shapiro, cenkis bad at making coherent statements and arguments

sweet

Think what you want about Ben but the boy can debate. He's going to wipe the floor with that roach.
It'll be fun to watch anyway.

whats the topic of the debate?

I dont think Ben is that intelligent. He believes that America can be a succesfull working country when everyone is a nigger or spic, if just everybody is a conservative. Somalians are conservative too!

Jew vs Jew
IDGAF

Ben will present himself eloquently and his arguments will be backed with facts and reason and Cenk won't be able to refute anything... however Cenk will win by shouting down, reciting moral platitudes and yaaas queeens, snickering and ad hominem of the "racist" and "bigot" flavor...

Anyone?

my wife's a doctor
>my wife's a doctor
my wife's a doctor
>my wife's a doctor
my wife's a doctor
>my wife's a doctor
my wife's a doctor
>my wife's a doctor
my wife's a doctor
>my wife's a doctor
my wife's a doctor
>my wife's a doctor

Cenk is a master of whataboutery.
It's his primary weapon.
Watch his David Duke interview if you don't believe me.

David Duke: Look at all the Jews working in the media
Cenk: What about all the Irish working in the media. Is Fox news an Irish conspiracy. What about Matthews and O'Donnell on MSNBC....

And on it goes.
He tries to wear you out with whataboutery and constant pivoting.

youtube.com/watch?v=NwvaL-qnF3U