Is Spain still a European Country ?

LQQK what they are doing to animals and think if these people are Europeans ...

youtu.be/XURQol8Y6lw

I don't think so ... animal torturers they don't belong to Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Fighting_Bull
youtube.com/channel/UCSpZB5tPhT6ZegFJueI762Q/videos?shelf_id=1&view=0&sort=dd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cuckstain
>complains that people don't prep the bull properly
checks out

>better hide my flag and insult someone else

What part of spain?

are the spanish even human?

This is what happens when your blood is tainted with muslim niggers.

No, and it never was. Remember Islam ruled Spain for hundreds of years, something like that will leave lasting damage. Spain is about as European as France.

Suicide or it attempted to break the pole? Doubt animals are intelligent enough to recognize a concept like suicide to end suffering.

Who cares about Animals?

The main purpose of them is to be tasty, except the ones than can be domesticated and used to help humans.

Typical american education...

>"Some commentators trace the origins of the fighting bull to wild bulls from the Iberian Peninsula and their use for arena games in the Roman Empire"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Fighting_Bull

You're an animal you subhuman mud. Empathy is a basic human trait.

Reminder that rural Spaniards hang their hunting dogs after hunting season so they don't have to feed them, look it up.

Now tell me that you are a vegan, because muh poor animals.

European tradition was to hunt animals or catch them and breed them to later kill or use. Deal with it.

dont eat meat then pussy

REAL Europeans realize that God created man above animals.

Only people that care the most are estrogen-pumped Scandinavians who never really contributed anything significant to the European legacy.

I saw a bullfight in may and it seemed to me that they treated the bulls with respect, also the entire thing was very aesthetic.

Remember that in that ages the muslims were pretty more advanced that the fuckin german barbaric people like the visigoths. They brought us a lot of agriculture techniques and science from the orient, it was a nice age from spain, corboda was the most populated city in that time also.
The christians won because they were more agressive and warmonger not because they were more advanced cuturally.

what race do you identify with? Some americlaps said in america race is 99% in your mind

Even from a secular point of view: Europeans were always Hunters, and later Shepherds, and eating animals is our long tradition.

On the other hand... eating only bread and plants is a Middle-Eastern tradition which gained popularity in River Valleys like Euphrates, Nile or Tigris.

you cleary can see that the bull thougth that the post was a person but he is a dumb animal and now he is dead.

its not like the bull preffer die rater than burn is stupid and this chanel only want views

What else can you expect from the brownest of the brown?

Good kafir

>trying to justify his 10% sandnigger side

Rural hunters are the worst scum on earth.
There was a brint woman who owned a very big area in some rural Spanish land didn't let the hunters hunt in her territory. They killed all her dogs and blinded her horses.

I wish today's shitskins were as civilized as Al-Andalus shitskins lol

'Spain' has never been European

there were Europeans living there, but they all got driven north by the Muslims, who still inhabit almost all of the country, they simply got converted to Catholicism by the few whites were remained on the Peninsula and 'reconquered' it, if you really want to call ruling over disgusting brown people that.

Your inability to get past cruelty beyond entertainment is caused by generations of muslim cucking.

>MUH CULTURE TELLS ME I MUST BE A SUBHUMAN WITH ANIMALS WHILE JAMAL FUCKS MY WIFE

En este hilo:

Gente que no sabe ni una reputisima mierda sobre España, ale a comer mierda tontos del puto culo de los putos huevos. Aqui todos catolicos y lo demás es mierda.

speak a language of civil people, please

Every spaniard has muslim rape blood pumping through their black hearts. They couldn't be saved.

The never were.
They speak mexican, you know.

checked

>SLAVD

Is Spain even real?

>britbong education
Moors allowed Spaniards to stay in the south and didin't even introduce Jizya to succesfully convert them. Spaniards are overwhelmingly R1b Europeans.

And fighting Bulls is probably a Roman, or Ibero-Celtic tradition.

says the pirate, OK I will say in English: I might think in this thread people don't have any single clue about Spanish Culture.

Let me translate for you
"My country is stagnated, my people are considered some of the laziest in the world, we kneel to an argie with a funny hat and the place is full of commies, but at least I get to drug bulls to later stab in the head, shame that won't stop the african bull from stabbing my wife"
Something like that with a little bit of vocabulary difference

No, because our eyes aren't real.

They are decadents of shit skin rape babies.

They are AD-HOCK

NOT PURE!

Once in the far past Spain used to have a lot of blondes. You won't see that anymore after Eons of shit skins pushing on white civilizations time and time again. Just like the kikes and the faggot chop your dick up and turn it into a pussy left want. They show they don't even want their existence by mutilating their bodies.

THEY SHOULD BE EXECUTED WITH THEIR LEFT MASTERS!

now i can confirm my theory you dont care about the bull you care about your channel on youtube that has no views you motherfucker jew, go and die from your cancerosus and dumb videos.

youtube.com/channel/UCSpZB5tPhT6ZegFJueI762Q/videos?shelf_id=1&view=0&sort=dd

>but they all got driven north by the Muslims, who still inhabit almost all of the country
Nice one Britain.

>Once in the far past Spain used to have a lot of blondes.
Source: Varg Kikernes

>1 post
show your real flag fucking south american

Romans did a lot of other backwards things, but thanks for letting us know that Spain hasn't progressed much over the past 2000 years

>1 post by this ID

Raped by Muslims for centuries and Muslim immigrants is a different thing.

Los toros embolados son puta mierda eso esta claro pero podria ser peor, podriamos ser como el norte de europa o los usa y estar terminalmente jodidos con las tensiones raciales y culturales con infrahumanos patrullando nuestras calles.

FUCK OFF POORTUNIGGER YOUR NATION IS A BALKAN TIER SHITHOLE BUT DARKER

You guys really seem to be experts in Spain. Tell me about how bullfighting is an islamic tradition, please

>but thanks for letting us know that Spain hasn't progressed much over the past 2000 years
>Oy vey, bad spanish goyim is not as progressive as United Cuckdom!!!!11

i bet OP is a fucking sudaca or beaner in USA

As it has been stated several times, Muslims didn't breed with Mozarabics, but what could I expect from a faggot hiding under a meme (((European))) flag.

Dumas was right, africa starts at the pyrenees

Valencia I think
Generally speaking: No

Niggers like you dont belong to europe too

The Visigoth elite of the old Spanish kingdom was indeed Germanic, but the peasants themselves were hardly Germanic by any notion of the word.

then stop coming to my cunt and get your holidays in Turkey or Italy fucking ungrateful tards

The Spanish are being this much less faggy by allowing this, so I'll have to approve. It's time to accept life has a bit of suffering in it.

Now it starts, Jamal

being fine with animal torture is an early sign of psychopathy
a shitskin/jew trait

fuck you he's not a portuguese. because you have no arguments for him you assume hes portuguese cause you only have retard tier portuguese memes.

Piece of shit spaniard, come again on portugal and we will fucking kill you gypsie shit.

Not even Muslims fall nearly as low as the españolito

oh man it's that muslim love again

Typical Spaniards (this is from Murcia in the South)
Sooo brown, huh?!

Literally kill yourself.

Indeed. But I wouldn't say that some Goths and Suebi made "Spain have a lot of blondes"
>being fine with animal torture is an early sign of psychopathy
>a shitskin/jew trait
Good to know that Romans were Psychopatic shitskins...

I´m sorry Spanniger spic , that place is reserved just for you , the darkest of the dark

>come again on portugal and we will fucking kill you gypsie shit
Scary

He visto que posteas mucho esa imagen ultimamente y la idea me parecio muy buena, te paso lo que he hecho con nueva informacion para cuendo los portuguese echen mierda, que es cada dia.

yes, all up north of the pyrenees is africa now

Spanigger spics , in all average skin tone maps are literally darker than Mexicans , also most of their words come from arabic , and their culture is arabized gipsy thats why they are so butthurt and try to project to others lel

>Not even Muslims fall nearly as low as the españolito
>españolito
sudaca detected

show your flag , nigger

terrible comeback

hey is that you in the muslim infested spain? lololol

at least i have work juanito cabron. the spanish butthurt on portugal is real. kek

>M-muh skin tone maps
Again, you're a fucking idiot.

>lololol

Looking at that map he claimed the opposite of what it shows. Clearly a mexican can't you see?

Spain is an islamic country lel , some andalucian spaniggas speak arabic , also their neo nazis look like literal moors

look at your cities and tell me who's africa now
half your kids are african, check any kidergarten

thanks for posting your wife son.

Their neo nazis , should trade their banners for brown pride ones lel

>Clearly a mexican can't you see?
probably

fucking sudaca , show your flag

and now it rules Britain

Que mas da lo que sea, lo que es seguro es que no es blanco o europeo. Tener que lidiar con eso cada dia ya es jodido de por si.

I really believe this is just another commie thread to make us fight between europeans but for the people who actually believe the "Spain is moor" shit I just want to point out that no other country had spread christianity around the globe like spaniards did. So fuck you all. We were Rome after Rome for 200 hundred years.

ITT:

A bunch of Spanish people butthurt and in denial over their African + Muslim ancestors.

Definitely, though this is just a bit too much for despite my love for bullfights.

a juzgar por lo que habla es panchito seguro, también por los mapas que a mostrado

why are spic brownlets always so mad at their father? was it an abusive father?

Is torturing animals a thing in all Spain or is it specific to some regions?

>LQQK what they are doing to animals
so

It was a curse Latin America being cursed by your shitty moorish genes.
How much better Latin American would be if it were other who colonized it .
Don´t you find it hilarious that the most developed parts of Latin America are the ones that have the least spanigger genes?
It really makes you think , Spaniggers had to ruin Latin America and make it a 3rd world shithole

>won because of aggressiveness
>not because of advanced culture

Aggressiveness is apart advanced culture

>Romans were Psychopatic
maybe it is just northern Europeans that are human

also there's a different between killing an animal to eat it, and torturing an animal for fun
not understanding this difference probably does mean you have psychopathy

>African + Muslim ancestors
Except that is factually incorrect.

And what race are you?

that is 100% true, though I has to use the translator fuck you

sudaca hahahahaa

haha dude those are all latino immigrants, they have a lot since they speak spanish and their countries are uttrt shit. Althoughyou can see some spaniards ther like the girls (not the one on the shoulders, obvious shiskin)