Why are dogs so fucking weak and pathetic? I love it when i see dogs getting tortured to death HAHAHAHA FUCKING hell

Why are dogs so fucking weak and pathetic? I love it when i see dogs getting tortured to death HAHAHAHA FUCKING hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Low energy, Canada

LOL thats fake dumb fuck

Well, when you really think about it dogs ARE the most beta creatures on the planet.

Before you say it, other me of course :^) xD

LOL, no. Why was moe such a fucking nasty boy fucking thieve?

Kek

Canadians don't hate dogs.

They love 'em a little bit too much if you catch my drift...

You're a cunt

>chinks behaving like the animals they are,
How did you find this place you filthy sandnigger?

your such a tough guy,
is that why your country is a shithole full of ugly poor street shitters ?

Noobs don't fall for the bait.

OP is a faggot and to tell him without bumping his shit thread type sage in the options field.

Oooo edgy

>dogs getting tortured to death
I love it too!

a dogs life is worth more than yours you nigger

It's true what they say, islam is degenerate, noxious and depraved..

>"I have no soul" the post

A dog'slife is worth 1000s of your people, fucking piece of shit humanoid insect

>dog dies
>millions of white people tear and muh doggo
Well their wife and daughter need that dog dick to satisfy its well understood

No shit Sherlock, you live in bongistan and you realise that now ?

The white dog in the video is trying to help the other dog because it probably got hit by a car, it's not attacking it you dumb fuck. And yes, a dog has more value and is more empathic than you you pathetic subhuman and your retarded illiterate prophet who couldn't even tell the difference between miriam sister of aaron and moses and mary mother of jesus in the new testament, but thought they were the same person when he was pilfering scripture to create his false religion.
>LOL thats fake dumb fuck
No it's from a documentary called the hidden shame of pakistan. youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs Muslims have no idea how generally disgusting they are it seems.

sage this shit

nothing about OP's thread is politically related.

Poor doge. OP trolling hard.

Why the fuck is this shit allowed on the site? I got banned for linking an article from Drudge about Sex Robots, yet this piece of shit allows dog torture pictures, and constant pics and articles about black cock?

I do wonder why do people waste their times with weak bait and LARPing.

sage

>Why the fuck is this shit allowed on the site? I got banned for linking an article from Drudge about Sex Robots, yet this piece of shit allows dog torture pictures, and constant pics and articles about black cock?

Mods have been infiltrated by sjw cucks, so they allow it because they think they somehow can intimidate or annoy people by degrading the quality of posts here. That shill threads aren't instantly deleted and that the ones who make them aren't instantly banned makes this very obvious.

Sjw are just like dog haters, they honestly believe that every human is like them, but they don't realize that they are actually subhumans, a primite malfunction compared to actual humans. Similarly sjw's think they are right about their delusions, but they are wrong about everything and the reason they are is because they never questioned what they believe in.

People who don't value life don't deserve life, simple as that. And people who deliberately torture or hurt animals for no reason deserve a very harsh punishment.

Off by 6 for the get

Not politics.