Give me one good reason why you haven't gone to church yet

Give me one good reason why you haven't gone to church yet.

ain't sunday

You automatically lose all desires to larp at the moment you lose your virginity.
It'll happen to you too

God ain't real.

>go to church
>"wtf is he doing here?!"

A Muslim loving Marxist traitor took over it. Haven't been able to set foot in the building since.

Pic very related.

God's a spook

You can always visit more independent churches.

It's degenerated into heretical hipster garbage
>inb4 muh catholicism
They're even worse.

I was raised without religion
tried it out when I was an adult
'lol wow what a bunch of hypocrites'
'peace out fuckers'

But they're all equally wrong.

coz god is a cunt and church as an institution is a bunch of faggots.

It's a waste of time

I hate those catholicucks too they are the worst over here in Europe.

This is honestly a big reason. I stopped going after I found out the only reason to go is for community. The church, as an institution, is sickening to me. The spiritual part is doable but I'd rather do that at home instead of going to church and supporting the institution which supports that piece of scum, the pope.

I'm not a kike worshiper. Also it's Friday.

Read your Bible if you want religious truth, believing others without scrutinising what they're saying leads to our current (((Western world)))

Be warned pajeet.

i'm not christian

I'm not religious.
>my thoughts exactly

Catholicism claims that the pope is infallible. So either Catholicism is wrong, or you're wrong. [spoiler]Catholicism is a heretical cult[/spoiler]

I'm not a retard.

went to church today

funeral

surprised my black suit still fits

I'm not a theist.

CATHOLISM IS A DEVILLISH AND PEAGAN INSTITUTION.

Catholics worship saints and Mary (not god)
Lutheran churches around here believe some strange things
Don't get me started with baptists
The other assorted denominations are made up or hippy scum
>tfw not born mormon

mormons are also SATANIC

>Catholics worship saints and Mary (not god)
Literally nothing wrong with that

It's too far.

Because they'll tell me to worship the messenger Jesus as well as God. Why would I want to associate partners to God? What do you take me for?

Went to church most of my life. Even went to a bible college in california for a year. I've heard everything there is from the bible believing church. Stopped going 5-6 years ago because I always felt guilt for not being good enough. Feel much better now, and I have a more "secular" view on things.

The steeple is shaped the way it is to funnel energy, just like the pyramids.
After the calenders were changed to Gregorian, the day that was Sunday is now Monday, meaning those that pray in church on (((Sunday))) are actually praying on Saturday (Saturn/Satan).
This funnels your energy straight to Satan.
Pray in your own home or on Monday.

I believe in Natural Selection in humans and Christian charity directly impedes that

And behold!Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.

Quran: 5:116.

It's boring and I hate it if somebody tries to corrupt my mind with easy to disprove bullshit

sage and reported for not being a political topic

Mormons are some of the best people I know and actually hold their faith. Unlike Catholics who let their kids go to Warped tour then wonder why their daughters keep 'miscarrying'

I dont have any faith and I dont want to LARP or blueball actual believers

unbaptised heathen
(((christianity)))

Religion is dumb.

>Catholic church = all churches

Wrong. Went to church for 20+ years without knowing or caring who the acting pope was.

Could you elaborate on that? I need a.. run down

I don't wanna tithe my money away to corrupt sodomites, jews and refugees

I don't want me or my children to get raped.

The ten commandments say otherwise.

Because I am not a degenerate cuck bowing down before kikes on sticks.

Because Finnish church is filled with nothing but middle-aged people or older.

i dont believe in magic.

if i suddently can throw fireballs and lightning bolts, then i might go to church when im done destroying the world.

Jesus WASN'T a kike He IS God Messias!!

>funnels your energy straight to Satan

Tell me you don't actually believe in this entropy bullshit.

I'm jewish.

I heard church goers in Scandinavia are the biggist liberal hippies you'll find up there

Because I informed myself about other faiths and PIE faith. Now I practice my own faith centered around my Hearth and it makes me happy and feel whole.

I don't believe in god, but everyone else is open to believe him.

Pontifex Maximus is the title of the pope. If you do some digging you find that it stems from around Emporer Nero's time, who was vilified by the Jews as the most evil man ever.
The reason?
He fought against the Jews doing what they're doing today, and he lost.
Pontifex Maximus was the title given to the original popes who were "prophecied" by God to take the most holy position.
The "prophecy" was them knowing the history and rewriting the books to align with the birth of the guys that were to be pope.
They wanted to be gods, so they made themselves gods.
This ties in with the removal of the books of Enoch because it was too revealing of the actual history and the changing of the Julian calendar (again Roman) to gregorian.

explain

Jesus is a cuck and god a retard who's filling this shithole planet with niggers and mudshits. I bet god is getting ass raped by Allah daily.

>lel Jesus is libcuck Marxist globalist xD
"Jesus said: 'Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.'" Matthew 10:34

"So Jesus made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables." John 2:15

Ludendfoff should have studied his Bible a little closer.

Christianity is the islam of the west

You don't understand how Papal Infallibility works, because you are a heathen.

Protip: It can only be applied to matters of doctrine and has only been invoked exactly two times in about 2000 years.

Pope cannot say his pair of twos are a royal flush or that we must let Muslims invade and be correct; not how it works.

My spritiual beliefs are based around chi and reincarnation.

Finding out about Semiramis and Nimrod and heir "sun" Tammuz was a bit of a blow. Whores of Babylon adds anew dimension to the world...

I'll never be able to look at a Honeybaked ham in the eyes at the end of Easter again.

because church is for faggots and cucks who can't think for themselves. christian men are a disgrace, fucking pussies

I havent been to church in a while, but I pray every night, reaffirming my faith and asking forgiveness. I ask God to help me be a better person.

Hope that's good for Him.

>Old geezers selfishly hijacking church services to put on their shitty little concerts every week
>Nu-male priests using the homily to shill for open borders
>Every mass concluding with some plea for parishioners to give money so that homes can be built in Haiti, or refugees can be settled here in America, and so on and so on
It makes me fucking nauseous.

Because Jesus Christ is the Messiah, not God.

the mosque is the true place for every believer

Nothing of value there.

I'm buddhist.

For more on the pyramid energy look into David Wilcock, he explains it very well.
Basically it's the fact that certain shapes gather the energy of the universe, the free energy around us that makes every atom work, and by sitting in certain positions in the pyramid (kings/queens chamber) you will get different levels of energy flowing through you.
If you put a small pyramid under your chair while you meditate the energy flows through it and up into you.
The steeple is a combo that pulls your energy up and out.

Is it true you put your asses in the air while praying so angels can sodomize you?

fucking boring and pointless
I already know to respect my fellow man and treat others like I want to be treated

I can give you many good reasons.

i) They don't read the Bible in church, they read rejected asylum applications
ii) They don't talk about Jesus, they talk about refugees
iii) They are pro-gay
iv) They are pro-lesbian
v) They are pro-tranny
vi) They are pro woman priests and bishops
vii) They exhort people to break the law by housing illegal aliens
viii) They care more about Islam than Christianity
And many more.

>not understanding prostration

Because I watched someone I loved die a slow death from cancer after a hard life. No god worthy of worship could craft a world where that was a foreseeable outcome.

because they keep telling me to turn the other cheek like a good goy while I keep telling them that Jesus came to bring the sword

Faith’s answer is not in relation to a doctrine, whether it is true or not, not in relation to a teacher, whether his doctrine is true or not, but is the answer to the question about a fact: Do you accept as fact that he actually existed? Please note that the answer is with infinite passion. In other words, in connection with a human being it is thoughtless to lay so infinitely much weight upon whether he has existed or not. Therefore, if the object of faith is a human being, the whole thing is a prank by a foolish person who has not even grasped the esthetic and the intellectual. The object of faith is therefore the god’s actuality in the sense of existence. But to exist signifies first and foremost to be a particular individual, and this is why thinking must disregard existence, because the particular cannot be thought, but only the universal. The object of faith, then, is the actuality of the god in existence, that is, as a particular individual, that is that the god has existed as an individual human being. Christianity is not a doctrine about the unity of the divine and the human, about subject-object, not to mention the rest of the logical paraphrases of Christianity. In other words, if Christianity were a doctrine, then the relation to it would not be one of faith, since there is only an intellectual relation to a doctrine. Christianity, therefore, is not a doctrine but the fact that the god has existed. Faith, then, is not a lesson for slow learners in the sphere of intellectuality, an asylum for dullards. But faith is a sphere of its own, and the immediate identifying mark of every misunderstanding of Christianity is that it changes it into a doctrine and draws it into the range of intellectuality.

U r lucky in this respect, some places have only this and Jehovas.

Because it's for delusional people.

nothing surprises anymore

all christian men are nu-maleamerican churches are like the exact opposite

yes

it reminds us about how great allah is and that we must be his bitch

Pre-Christian worship all over Europe from Catalonia to Scotland was centered around the home's fireplace. The fire was the symbol of the ignis communio. Families would offer gifts to their ancestors and to their house deity.

Read The Tradition of Household Spirits by Claude Lecouteux. He explains why houses were built the way they were. You can find excellent examples all over Germany.

>being called a heathen by a member of a pedophile cult
That's rich. Now run along and kiss Muslim feet like your pope says.

pseudophilosophical gibberish, the church and the way of life it promotes is, or rather was ok - it's a system to hold society in place. It was working for quite some time, but now? In the information age it lost it's edge.

No, I believe in centropy.
Just as all our different body cells and organs must work together to make functional the whole, so too does the universe.

Not my Pope anymore, I left.

^
literally this

>you're a heathen
>according to an organization that I left
alright

CHURCH IS GYNOFASCIST, ANTI-MALE bullshit aand lives off of parasitism ( = female )

exactly! just like u, i know how much Muhammad (piss be upon him) loved getting sodomized by all the goats he raped--all while his moon god watched approvingly. Muhammad always had a big, shit-eating grin the whole time!

pic related.

Thanks for taking the time to share that :)

Do you have any concerns re Sept 23rd? Also I'm thinking that we're on a flat plane inside of a pyramid (strong enough structure to hold water around a dome inside.

I think it might account for the pyramid symbology coming from (((them))) and the 33.. your thoughts? Glass ceiling... also historical sites like gyza being 'restored' (silt and evidence of flooding cleaned up)

When a building is burning to the ground its normal inhabitants will exit the building until the fire is put out.

Because religion is a weapon designed hundreds of years ago to control peasants through fear.

>until the fire is put out
>he thinks it's going to get better
:^)

>Christcuck
sage

I don't "Believe". I do "believe" in things that are most likely true, but not something totally aribtrary. Also the Christian religion is pretty much the story of a sjw and I don't like being a heart bleeding liberal type.

>Update
If it does not get better in my lifetime so be it. I can wait outside forever.

>pseudophilosophical gibberish
>kierkegaard

You can still go to church, kierkegaard simply was dumbfounded that many Christians that attended church didn't seem to give an onion about what it meant internally

Good Goy Jesus was a hippy.

I have looked at revelations and the constellations and I do believe that the time is near.
Not that it is the end of the world, but the beginning of disclosure of the truth and the finalization of our genetic upgrades we have been receiving.
Things will be seen that were previously unseen, and we will all be given the chance to be brothers for a few years before the true end of life as we know it and we ascend with the return of the dove.

>ead your Bible if you want religious truth, believing others without scrutinising what they're saying leads to our current (((Western world)))

So, do you skip the Old Testament? You know who wrote that, right?