24/7 think about nothing else but the muslim invasion of Europe

>24/7 think about nothing else but the muslim invasion of Europe
>nothing I try can distract my mind from that
>think about all these subhuman savages coming to our homeland
>trash in the streets, ruin every house given to them
>they never created anything, their entire history is destruction, theft and rape
>spawning dozens of children
>living like kings from taxes
>niggers and muslims raping little kids
>demolishing churches, raising mosques
>every white man is fine with it
>every media, politician and university jew welcomes it
>everyone who speaks out is jailed, raped and murdered
>women are willingly opening the gates, laying down for the invaders and literally letting their daughters get raped to seem virtuous on facebook
>this is all 100% inevitable and coming in the next few years

HOW DO I STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS

I DONT WANT TO THINK ANYMORE IT HURTS SO BAD

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Think about the future and the past. Think of the Reconquista and the Crusades, the battles with the Berbers and the Ottomans. The European men has kicked these scum out before and they shall do it again. Be patient, the Moors occupied Spain for hundreds of years no? Prepare yourself and be ready to kill and convert.

They are gaining majority in Sweden and Britain, way up north, they are mingling in other big cities everywhere else. West of Prague there isn't a single white city left
And even back in those days everybody thought "Islam is bad, we must get rid of them". Now they think "Religion of peace, christianity is bad, we deserve this for being white and intolerant"

It literally never was this bad in history before

accept it whiteboi, you are going extinct and there is NOTHING you can do.

Look towards Jesus Christ. The world changes, but the word of God doesn't change.

What are you thinking about exactly? If you think of killing them you are not the only one to think about it hungarybro.

>filename
Do you really have 87 pictures of interracial couples?

Can you dump some? I need new material for my folder.

You're missing the flaws, although they are staring you in the face. muslims live by the welfare generated by superior men, that is literally the only reason you've managed to get large numbers over our borders, it's so effeminate and humiliating for you, you're the most beta of all species, and while you're behaving like rapey, ugly parasites, we're getting angrier and angrier. We now think "Why do we tolerate these filthy savages?" where we used to think "We're all equal." The election of Trump and the vote to leave the EU are mild warning signs our tolerance is evaporating, the Leftist lies of "multiculturalism and diversity" have been exposed as nothing but an agenda to replace white people, even normies on social media now see this, so your time in the West is in its final stage, you're not going to live here any longer. Your religion will die or be forced into a liberal reform so that you won't even recognize it. And you're not smart enough to change your behaviour, like that fat fuck leeching off Australia, with his comments about white men and women, it's all over social media, he's letting people know the truth of islam while being arrogant enough to think we'll accept it. You've gone too far once more, and as before, every single time in history, you will be removed.

well said my muslim brother, look white bitches, I am a moor in Spain living like a prince due to the welfare, and fucking girls that like to hang out with moors because now it is trend. jajajjajaja you didn't end your "reconquista", we are STILL here

thanks jews!

Not sure why you would worry about it. You are save with Orbán in charge. And even without him V4 will never fall.

>it is OC
hahahaha how buttblasted are you you virgin white faggot?

Wait for the race war. If we don't start it they will.

poor people, now talking serious, those murderers must be killed. They don't bring nothing to the community but death and sadness.

What a sad life you must have. Such strong feelings of inferiority.

You're right user, we must change minds and hearts. Luckily we will be able to sack the cities since they are all congregated there. They became refugees to the West. They are cowards and will become refugees again. This isn't their homeland and I doubt too many will want to die for it. We just have to change the minds of our people. I know its bleak, but we can't give up hope.

german girl gets fucked by turkish guy in the woods.

>You are save with Orbán in charge
Not really, once the EU starts paying for refugees we'll import millions of them

And even then we are full of traitors who are woefully blind to the muslim menace, who still parrot the 'women and children running away from war' meme

1) Rxercise like your life depends on it.
2) Learn every foreign language you can.
3) Learn how to parkour. You may very well be running for your life very soon.
4) Learn how to fight with everything. Gun,knives,clubs and fist. Be a super violent Jackie Chan.
5) Do all of this as if your very life depended on it.
This over here is somewhat good advice as well. You can't fight as well without a good strong belief in something good. Just don't go all "turn the other cheek" when they're trying to kill you.

If you live in a city you can't, i suggest you to buy a house in the countryside, don't check Sup Forums because it's only depressing and don't watch tv. And remember your country is still a paradise compared to fr*nce.

Is this real?
This webm is everything happening to Europe summed up in 10 seconds.

spelling correction: EXERCISE

Here is what you should do:-

* Go for a walk

* Try to step back and "see the big picture". Sure, things are bad at the moment, but no-one knows how it is all going to play out in even 10 years, never mind 100 years.

* Try to set yourself some small goal every day and achieve it. That way you don't feel as though you are powerless.
e.g. make one really good meme
lose X amount of weight
run 1 mile in X time
whatever

* Read old books. You will realize that you are not alone. There are lots of great men from the past 4000 years who think and feel the way yo do.

Take the blue pill man. Life gets much better when you just stop caring. We will all be dead soon anyway.

You are aware that after white people go extinct europe will be same as africa just cold...

You will beg us and Chinese for some food and towels or maybe refugee policy and we will just say fuck you, you had your chance.

>hungarian
>thinking about muslim invasion 24/7 instead of thinking about revision

what's wrong with you

Oh yeah, I really want 2 million gypsies back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol