White House user was right

youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0&feature=youtu.be&t=6h59m15s
Special counsel on Russia redirected towards HRC, Obama, and Lynch

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/28/republicans-call-for-second-special-counsel-to-probe-clinton-lynch-and-more.html
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/debbie-wasserman-schultz-barely-able-function-since-imran-awan-arrest/
youtube.com/watch?v=qBdFA6sI6-8
newsweek.com/fox-news-trump-guilfoyle-priebus-643306
archive.is/Eyfnr
youtu.be/rCrjNStJmYM
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/lt-col-tony-shaffer-awan-brothers-sent-sensitive-intel-muslim-brotherhood-video/
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2015/02/24/center-releases-dossier-documenting-a-house-intelligence-committee-members-extensive-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

timestamp 6:59:15

it's not much of a story

it's only a proposal at this time, and it's not the Russian special counsel being redirected; it would be a second special counsel, just partisan political games

it's fucking nothing

>Republicans call for second special counsel to probe Clinton, Lynch and more

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/28/republicans-call-for-second-special-counsel-to-probe-clinton-lynch-and-more.html

plus it wasn't on 7/27. this is 7/28

fail

>it's fucking nothing
are you serious?

Then the Democrat kicks in acting like a 2 yr old.

Watching this is like (pic related)

yeah they interrupt like 5 times. they are just trying to delay the hangman's noose

its nothing fuck off

THIS. you retards would believe anything

holy shit shills are mad this isn't getting slid

they would have pulled the fire alarms if they were smart.

people need to read this document.

it is the instrument of justice.

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf

SMART user'S QRD ON -THE AMENDEMENT FOR - OUR ADD ANONS

>Dems try to pass another "muh russia" investigation bill

>Republicans pause

>...

>you know what, i'm done being cucked.

>AMEND THIS BILL TO START AN INVESTIGATION ON HILLARY, THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, COMEY, LORETTA LYNCH, BILL CLINTON, AND POSSIBLY OBAMA

>GOY YOU WHAT-

>AMENDMENT PASSED, EXECUTE ORDER 66

well said. this is the beginning of the end

Some butt hurt republicans wrote a letter asking nicely.

24 hours later, still no movement on a special counsel, hell the justice department straight up ignored their little letter.

You ever get tired of the happenings not happening?

The nukes could fly and I wouldn't consider it a happenning until I was melting. I'd wait until I was dead before making a thread.

You, like me, are desensitized.

Both the current and this proposed Special Counsels are bullshit. Neither will turn up anything. But since Clinton is literally a who I dont see how pursuing this is going to help politically.

don't let her be slid. perception management is all over /pol today.

one has evidence, and the other doesn't. Nothing will turn up for Trump but there is plenty of evidence for HRC, Obama, Lynch, and even Bill Clinton in collusion trying to influence the election. This case already has legs and now they are going to unravel this spideweb

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/debbie-wasserman-schultz-barely-able-function-since-imran-awan-arrest/
this shit is hilarious

I could barely function with tits like this

Think she will succumb to the stress and end her life?

with two shots from a nail gun to the back of her head... so sad

Traitors will hang.

? This isn't the justice department announcing a special council, it's just a handful of congresscritters asking for it. It's literally nothing with no weight behind it.

Dems on Defence

>I am a huge faggot rape my face

>It's literally nothing

>It's literally nothing with no weight behind it.

Jesus christ you are fucking new.

$0.04 wasted, how can they even afford to keep this going with idiots like this

This is to answer from previous thread:

WHA intimated that Mueller was a coerced lapdog, compelled into doing shitty things for Hillary under threat of some type of exposure.

Mueller and Manafort were given pardons, and Mueller is ready to exact revenge by blowing out the Russia narrative, and to spill on Hillary...

Sounds far-fetched, but Trump briefly talked with him about a position, shortly before being assigned Special Counsel.

I think it holds water, personally, because 1. I want to and 2. Trump has publicly complained about Mueller and his team. The lawyers he has gathered around him are Hillary "supporters", but as we all know, even the closest of supporters and friends have a bad habit of dying around the Clintons. I think Mueller is on a rescue mission for good people caught up in the worst situation.

My .02

preddy gud

Good fucking damn that dumb blonde bitch is so fucking hard to listen to. What a bore. I actually wish a painful death upon her,

You have no more evidence than the Dems do on the Trump-Russia bull. But at least they have Don jr. fucking sharing with the world that not only did he lie about the Russia meeting but that on its face it looks like blatant collusion. Even though they have nothing, they at least have the appearance of something.

This video is actually hilarious, watch at least until they vote on the amendment and all the dems are screaming no and still crying about muh russia

I once fucked a girl with one of the most hideous faces I had ever seen, coupled with one of the hottest bodies I'd ever seen. It was tough, but I managed to do it until my buddies found out weeks after we started.

This pic reminds me a lot of that summer...

Mega list of late July LITERALLY NOTHINGS

>Debbie Wasserman Schultz and democrats IT staff are Paki intel agents
>AG Sessions will investigate additional leaks
>Comey and his links to Clinton 2016 will be investigated
>Congressional investigation into Clinton email and destruction of evidence
>Fusion GPS connected to Russians to build fake dossier on Turmp
>Huma Abedin and Anthony Wiener’s laptop emails
>CA Deputy AG arrest for child pron
>Two Democrat mayors arrested for pay for play
>FBI General Counsel James A. Baker under >DOJ investigation for leaking classified
>1.6 billion approved for wall
>Congressional Judiciary calling on special counsel to look into Hillary, Comey and Lynch
>HR 722 / Gaatz amendment

You would think they would send one faggot in to test the board and write something up about how it fucking functions.

"Responding to yourself is inadvisable because of the ID tags."

not as treasonous as negotiating a uranium deal with russia while accepting donations under the clinton foundation. it's hilarious how they project every crime they commit onto their enemies

>it's hilarious how they project every crime they commit onto their enemies

Can't blame them, It certainly worked. Shit they'd have to be dumb not to do it.

Of course that's all coming to an end.

The president can order the AG to appoint a special council today, but it won't happen. Congress can't order the AG to do so, 12 congressman certainly can't.

but white house user was too late, it was supposed to happening on the 27th not two fucking days late.

i really wish these things would keep in line with keks timeline ffs.

Oh fuck man thanks. I have crazy intuition with this kinda shit lately and this passes the sniff test immediately.

No evidence
>150 million dollars goes into clinton slush fund after major uranium deal
>bill meets lynch personally during campaign & email shitstorm
>deletes tens of thousands of emails after they are subpoenaed
>tens of thousands of emails stored on an illegal server
>illegal server was held years after her tenure illegally
>many unauthorized people with no clearance have unfettered carte blanche access to all of them
>some of these people forward them to other unauthorized people on unauthorized computers

This isn't even a fraction of the illegal activity ADMITTED to in the past year and yet the best the dems can do is "muh russia" for the past year.

You are a colossal faggot. Suicide yourself now.

>I have crazy intuition with this kinda shit

some people have psychic ability according to the cia remote viewing documents.

Hard to monetize though.

I don't know why you guys are so hung up on the uranium deal. It was approved by every level of government, including republicans in congress. The state department was just the final sign off.

Do you even know what the uranium deal did?

Said the ass-hat that wasn't paying attention yesterday, on THE TWENTY-SEVENTH, when this dropped.

You shills sicken me. Your parents would be proud of what you've become.

The happening already happened. Demotards just don't know it yet.

Ask yourself:

Why would Comey ask for his testimony to be public, and then proceed to repeat what was already known with the exception of 2 things and 2 things only:

1. He really did tell Trump 3 times that Trump was not under investigation.

2. Loretta Lynch had pressured him to soft-sell the Clinton investigation.

Ask yourself why Trump met with Mueller the day before Mueller was appointed special counsel.

Ask yourself why Bannon recommended Mueller as Comey's potential replacement.

Ask yourself why the FBIs Clinton Foundation investigation is still ongoing.

Ask yourself why Nunes - who has had the unmasking list for a minimum of 3 months (remember his announcement after Flynn resigned) - did not disclose until last night that there were HUNDREDS of unmasking requests by someone (Powers) who was not in an intelligence capacity.

The dots are all there, senpai.

Mueller was the happening.

Sounds crazy bit with all the conflicts and trouble mueller could actually be in for even thinking about taking this job, what would drive him to actually do it?

He could be disbarred for continuing this farce, and he knows it.

There has to be something bigger at play.

All depends on who they get to investigate. A deep state investigation would any clear all of them of any wrongdoing. I mean some schmuck like DWS will get fucked but nobody that is relevant

>plus it wasn't on 7/27. this is 7/28
>fail
pic related, faggot

Every time.

Every.
Single.
Time.

Theres happenings like these but no one sees them because it gets slid mad hard by shills.

How much do you guys get payed?

Disgusting.

oh god trump is starting up to go full nuclear. press s to spit on the democrats

If this were true Mueller would be forced to recuse himself. This isn't a TV movie.

These assholes are just running out the clock and pacifying you idiots with platitudes and grand gestures that mean jack shit. Ever wonder why Sessions got fast track approved by Congress but Wray is flopping in the wind? Ever wonder why "there will be hell to pay" if Sessions is fired? Swamp Thing.

>If this were

Dude

Yes, do you?

You seriously don't think there's something wrong with what happened, and that all that money can't be distributed to everyone that made it happen, including the president, who has been shown taking billions to give to his pet projects?

Are you that stupid, or just blind?

Don't listen to this fag
>this is the moment that is the beginning of the end for the democrats
>at least for the next 5 or so years
>this is when trump won another 4 years

Yes it's fucking nothing
Go to sleep for the rest of the month everyone

Election investigation Judo flip

Russia investigation Judo flip

Its ok to accuse the other side of what you do, but dont demand investigations without war gaming the outcome. The dems have to be the biggest retards ever.

pretty good bait

Yeah, congress and various levels of the state department allowed the firm that mines our uranium to continue mining it for us after a Russian firm bought 51 percent of their parent company. The state department had no veto or approval power over the deal, only the power to say "yeah it's okay" but even if they didn't do that, the deal would have gone through because it was approved by congress....

They will make it nothing since this is all a show. I mean seriously, who expects any justice in this life to Hillbama's machine?

Two things:

We've been told by many MSM outlets and slimey Dems that mueller is beyond reproach. How would that square with them suddenly calling for his recusal?

Two: you wanna know how I know you are a shill? Sessions was grilled in a setting that had faggots openly accusing him of being a racist misogynist bigot homophobe anti semite and was confirmed by a cunt hair margin.

Tell Brock he missed again, faggot.

Face it, draining the swamp would leave us without a Government. They will get us into WW3 before their crimes were fully exposed, and it seems like that's the plan, Stan.

Wrong on both counts.

Past coercion to do something illegal does not a conflict-of-interest make (otherwise you'd have to declare that Comey would have had to recuse himself from the Flynn / Russia investigation based on Trump's coercion). Such a requirement doesn't exist.

And this whole thing is precisely a TV movie. All politics is a TV movie. The demotards think they're directing. They don't yet realize they're actually the victims in the biggest candid camera assfucking the world has ever seen.

this video is 9 fucking hours long can anyone point me to the good bits??

What happend with the shejew DWS and the Paki?

start at 6:59:15

I'm not sifting thru 9 hours

How about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=qBdFA6sI6-8

Fucking kek

start at 7:05 you homo

leftypol shills

thank
classic

Oh, ok... well since congress and various levels of the state department said it was ok... I guess Hillary didn't have a choice in giving 20% of an extremely important and dangerous resource to a country they later branded one of the biggest threats on the planet.

Guess all that money that got funneled in was a coincidental wave of humanitarian giving because the Clintons are genuinely caring altruists.

I wonder why the CGI shut down and the Foundation lost 99% of its support after she lost the election?

6:59 is when the repub smackdown begins

I'm trying to take into account user's ADD when giving him a time to start. If I say 7:05 it is so he might make it to 7:15. if it tickles his fancy he'll go back to 6:59 of his own accord.

you know your 12 hours ahead yeah? you know how time zones work yeah?

But she didn't give 20 percent of it to Russia.

1) This was the mining rights, not the uranium itself.
2) Not for 20 percent we currently have but could be 20 percent of what's left in the ground
3) The state department looked at what congress already approved and didn't have any objections. Even if they did object only the president could veto it.

The clintons are scum but you look foolish repeating the uranium lie. Anyone that spends more than 10 minutes looking into it can see through it.

This blonde bitch needs to learn how to read. Should've just let Gaetz read the second one too.

This goes back to FBIanon's statements from last summer (which are still on point). You can't pull the drainplug on the entire Deep State and bring on total chaos, you have to pick it apart piece by piece

>This blonde bitch needs to learn how to read.

roastie detected.

that girl was lovely and pretty. don't be so mean.

bump

newsweek.com/fox-news-trump-guilfoyle-priebus-643306

i agree
don't be mean it's hard to read out loud when they actually want to kill the messenger

THE GREAT PURGE IS UPON, THE HAPPENINGS ARE CONVERGING, THE CLINTON CABAL SHALL CRUMBLE, WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Archive please
archive.is/Eyfnr

Quick rundown from /ourcat/

youtu.be/rCrjNStJmYM

They shouldn't let that poo in loo talk at all. Why is she even in our government. Fuck this cunt at 7:12

They got Order 66'd by a little blonde girl.

bump

Lol think of what you are saying

20% of mining rights, meaning what? They won't take what they dig up? They shouldn't be giving mining rights to ANY company owned by a foreign country, let alone one that was backed by a legit threat.

Your other point is just as dumb. Are you saying that the vast sum of money given to the clintons couldn't be used as payoffs to a group of people addicted to graft and payoffs?

You may be a whole new level of shill... ubershill

I made a lot of the threads yesterday about the happening, trying to keep the hype and info up.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/lt-col-tony-shaffer-awan-brothers-sent-sensitive-intel-muslim-brotherhood-video/

I saw Shaffer say that live on Fox. He's a very, very high up ex-millitary intel officer. Coupled with that article about Awan working for Andre Carson (member of SEVERAL high up intel subcomittees) Awan likely had access to extremely classified info he could then spread to the Muslim Brotherhood/Paki intel.

This is turning out to be the biggest scandal in American political history - a full Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the Obama administration. There will be treason charges. Obama himself appointed Carson to that committee. There may not have been an explicit happening yesterday, but it's all happing behind the scenes.

Scaramuchi is doing all his silly shit to simply distract the Dems while they start the prosecution process. He is masterminding this covert operation, with him taking all the fire. He will leave the WH afterwords, letting the WH separate itself from the mess it had to create.
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2015/02/24/center-releases-dossier-documenting-a-house-intelligence-committee-members-extensive-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood/

Focus on Congressman Andre Carson. He's a Muslim Brotherhood contact. Awans worked for him.

Stay tuned.

Clinton had no approval or veto power over the deal....

I never said the clinton foundation wasn't corrupt, it's just that the uranium mining rights deal being part of that is highly suspect.

Btw all of our mines are operated by private companies, and most have a least partial foreign ownership. There's no state run mines.

Curious, very curious...