Is being anti-Islam racist?

Or should there be some other term such as religioust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qle_4qiH4tU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2005: "the god delusion" - liberals

Now: Now that it's trendy. Islam is super hip and I have so many muslim friends. Forcing your wife to dress as a ghost-ninja is really empowering and the Koran is tots a guide to the religion of peace. Maybe being athesit is racist sense most atheist are white?

>Now that it's trendy. Islam is super hip and I have so many muslim friends

This. Important video about female genital mutilation in islam: youtube.com/watch?v=qle_4qiH4tU

it isn't, because islam is a religion. muslims somehow got swept into the pile of eternal victims despite there being 2 billion of them and the ottoman empire lasting for six hundred years

>Is anti-islam racist ?

Islam is not a race

>This.

why don't the just edit their book so that no other mongs run around yelling muh god wants me to bomb you, says so right here

No, being pro-islam is racist though. You want to destroy the European Christian culture, not a very nice perspective.

Religion is an ideology, not a race. People need the right and ability to criticize ideas. Anyone who claims otherwise has a hidden agenda or doesn't have a bloody clue about what race actually is.

No, because there's no genetic reason to be a muslim. It's a voluntary choice.

One can't be racist towards an ideology, because that would make the following sentence, which is inherently contradictory, true:

> I am a racist anti-racist.

Being anti-islum equals
Self preservation.

It's fine to criticise bad ideas. That's why they claim racism.

sure, whatever. does it matter? infidels must be anti muslim because muslims wanna kill/enslave/rape them.

"Hey guys, there is something that is "Anti-Islam". But can we find another term for it that is more useful because it's much more emotionally laden so that people who hear it automatically presume it's a bad thing?"

How about just fuck off you fucking mudslime

From my experience here, most anti islamic people are mainly homosexuals and other assorted degenerates. As a traditional minded, right wing white male, i see absolutely no threat from islam. I hope one day, they can help us rid our country of these filthy degenerates, put women back in the kitchen where they belong, bring back honour killings for dirty whores, public executions for gays and other sexual degenerates etc etc.

Is islam waging jihad on everybody ok?

If islam was the religion of peace then there would be nothing to criticize.

>Is being anti-Islam racist?
Being both of these is only logical.

of course not

Saying Islam is not a race is only technically true. Islam is a proxy for the Arab race. Islam is implicitly brown. Showing sympathy for Islam is a form of racial fealty to Arabs, Somalis, Pakistanis, etc.

Being anti-Islamic is no different than being anti-Nazism. They are both ideologies, and are both dangerous, albeit one hasn't been as violent as the other in recent years.

Being anti-Nazi meant being anti-German. Being anti-Islam means being anti Arab.