Just came back back from Gyza

and I saw the great pyramids. There's no words to describe how fuck HUGE, MASSIVE and HIGH they are. Don't believe the lies, these things were not build by primitive Egyptians with a ramp, chisel and copper tools. Shit must have been build with modern cranes at least and they look far older than 5000 years old. I'd give them at least 10000 years.
You have to see them by yourself to understand the huge scale.

Watch the video to get a feeling of the scale:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuO_uCEBLh4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cyzX-Gj43Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
youtube.com/watch?v=ddHfU2wKvmc
youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY
youtube.com/watch?v=bBoA1686BQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

are they twice as huge as they are massive?

you're joking but I was also skeptic. I thought meeh these things were easy to build an shiet.
But upon seeing them, dammit

WUZ

theres a theory (that has been tested and proved to work) that the blocks were moulded on site.

like an ancient concrete

Sounds like BS. No one knows how they were build. Each year new ((((theories))) come out but they still can't explain shit.
First massive ramps (which were bigger than the pyramids itself) and then water canals, now molding limestone and granite on place? lol.

you don't have to take a dismissive tone about it, it's a theory

S-sorry, user.

What you have seen are not the original pyramids; after completion, the inner layer of stones (which you can see now) were covered with a layer of polished limestone, that made them look like a four sided pyramidic mirror with a golden top.

KANGZ

WASSUP
MONEY
MONEY
MONEY

interesdasting

OK
But what's their purpose?
Idc who built them I want to know what their use is and if this technology is recoverable today.

look into pic related, apparently with the outer shell it could have a stronger charge
>very /x/ tier I know

Most likely a power plant, yes.

amd this was the sphinx

youtube.com/watch?v=cyzX-Gj43Gk

A bunch of stone. Useless shit from the past.

Makes sense yes. I also read that i could be depicting a Lion head actually.
If true, it probably referred to the age of lion, approx. 12000 years ago

also, this.
the nile has moved heaps in the past few thousand years. a lady a year or two ago did a sonar scan of the whole area around the nile and found traces of buildings and riverbeds
I cant remember her name off hand though
anyway, the nile could've been a lot closer to the giza pyramids
>it's all very speculative

The pyramids were a cosmic satelitte dish; the exit tunnels from the burial chambers were aligned with the stars, that played a central role in ancient egyptian religion. On specific dates of the year, the soul of the God (i.e. pharaoh) would be able to leave the chamber and travel there, where a complex series of steps would have to be passed for the pharaoh in order to reach the afterlife. Watch "Gods of Egypt" for this, a very accurate representation of this!
The stars I am talking about were named after the central gods: Osiris (aka "Sirius"), Horus (aka "Orion") and a third one I forgot.
Egypt civilization was, if I understood correctly, organized somewhat like Stalinism. The priests held most of the power, since only through them, an afterlife was attainable.
And the most important person of all was of course the pharaoh; only if he managed to reach the afterlife (through a timely finished pyramid...), the average egyptian citizen also had a chance to do so as well.
That's why the pyramids weren't built by slaves: it was too big of an honour for the people back then to have worked for one's own afterlife than to have slaves accomplish this.

>carl munck - the code

I look at the more-or-less "ancient" Christian cathedrals and daydream about how long it took the builders, with primitive tools, to construct them. Then as I was reading a particular book it mentioned that St. Peter's Basilica was under construction for 50 years. In modern times, we can't imagine driving past the same construction site every day, for decade after decade after decade and it still not being completed. But yet that is how it was, and we take for granted the constructions of massive, sprawling metropolitan cities that some of which are only 100 years old.

Fact is, they could've been building those pyramids for literal centuries. (This is just conjecture of course, perhaps somewhere it is ascribed how long it really took.) But when you have an endless amount of time (dynasties) and an endless amount of expendable human capital to throw at an idea, man can create some remarkable feats.

Mfw Mudslims stole the limestone and gold for their mosques.

>They look far older than 5,000 years

Uhh what fucking man made structures are using for comparison or are you just niggering it.

Thoth built them, after the last global flood.

He then sent his disciples out to the corners of the Earth to civilize the rest of the planet.

Far below the great pyramid lies his vessel from which he escaped the flood.

if anyone is actually interested in this sort of /x/ stuff, graham hancock is great and got me into it and vid youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
is fucking amazing and really did my head in

>he doesn't know that the "blocks" are actually just concrete that was poured into place...
They used sheets of wax paper to separate the poured concrete into blocks as a means of preventing cracking that would compromise the structural integrity (like how sidewalks have are scored so prevent unsightly cracking). They didn't transport shit all other than ground up limestone and water (basic concrete can be made by simply baking crushed limestone and mixing it with water).

The Giza pyramids were built before the flood.There was writing on it before Napoleon removed the limestone cover with the writing.

Makes sense what you're saying but the pyramids were build apparently in only 20 years though.

I like this explanation. On the other hand, from the perspective of the pharao, this guy must have had a huge ego to build something as massive as this for his tomb. So why not depict himself everywhere as the guy who build it? There is not even a writing about it, there's only a small statue of him they found somewhere in the desert. It just doesn't make sense.

Whut? Source? WTF
can you elaborate

It's a tomb for pharaohs

it was not a power plant and it defiantly was not a tomb. It was a place used for initiation into the mystery religion. The whole area mirrors the duat, as above so below. If you have the time listen to MPH he explains it all and more.

youtube.com/watch?v=ddHfU2wKvmc

this

and only this

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs

No shit, they were poured.

>On the other hand, from the perspective of the pharao, this guy must have had a huge ego to build something as massive as this for his tomb.

It wasn't his ego, it was what the Gods demanded. And the pharaoh was a living god.
How would you feel, if by penalty of death, you would be the only male person in all of America to be allowed to wear a beard?
Now you get a glimpse of what a pharaoh's point of view as...

You be saying...

heyyy
someone else has seen it, I've posted the links a fair few times but no one has ever responded
it's just maths and it's awesome

FIVE fucking hours!!!

Jesus Christ!

I've also watched the entire carl munck video but it's hard to follow. Difficult maths an shiet

WE

Still, something just doesn't feel right about this. Usually pharaos used to always depict themselves everywhere where they build something no?

The great pyramid was not a fucking tomb, get it through your thick skulls. It was a place for worship but they did not bury the dead there. No dead have ever been found in the great pyramid. If you want to really want to understand half of what is going on in the pyramid you need to familiarize yourself with Shakespeare and all the math he hid in his work.

youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY

Kangs

Watch it though. You will be fucking astounded by the comparative math involved and how it relates to identical locations around the globe.

It proves that Thoth and his disciples were the global post-civilization that proliferated and spread his knowledge to create new cultures and societies after the great cataclysm.

HAPENING IN HAMBURG
MAN ARMED WITH A KINFE ATTACKED PEOPLE IN SUPERMARKET KILLING ONE PERSON AND INJURING SEVERAL
(((MOTIVE UNKNOWN)))

>it defiantly was not a tomb
It obviously was.

What happens if you climb them?

Some letter/diary from a french soldier in Napoleons army.Im not good with french names.

sadly, there isn't a tl;dr
one relates to the next and it is complex but that's why it's such a big deal.

I'll give her the good old "college try".

Not promising shit though!

They have constant security there. It's usually hard to even climb it.

If you manage to still you climb it, reach the top and when you go down, the security arrests you and you pay a fine and you're free to go

This theory is also based on the analysis of the stones, showing they're not natural (wrong dispatching of the sediments iirc)

So where are the bodies?

OP should have snuck down into the recently discovered lower area and slept in the large black basin.

It has been written that after some fasting, Thoth himself will come to you in your sleep.

If I flew all the fucking way to Cairo, you bet your ass I'd bribe those desert monkeys to let me in and lay down in that fucking thing for a few minutes at least.

Did you listen to the video I gave you by Manly Palmer Hall? It is very clear that the pyramids mirror the constellation on orions belt and serve as a representative of the duat here on earth. To initiate people into the religion they would take them on a journey through the duat. It mirrored the journey after death and was used to help prepare the soul.

As Above So Below. It all goes back to Hemres and the mystery religion.

From an old archeologist friend, I know that when archeologists say "it was used for religious purposes", it usually just means "we don't fucking know what this shit was used for"

it's hard to tell with Khufu's
some people speculate that the others are replicas and the pharaohs who made the replicas used them as tombs
>I don't know really but the giza pyramid is more developed than the step pyramids so its hard for me to believe that the first one was better than some of the newer ones

you're right, i should have tried but I would have been to scared to go down from the top again. It's very high.

huh, hadn't heard that before. thanks

>20 years

Where the hell did you hear that?

How is it obvious when no bodies or writings or statutes or ANYTHING was ever found to indicate it was a tomb? In fact its the opposite of obvious, its...un obvious.

It's not a mystery to anyone who has sought out answers.

Amenti aka the halls of the dead aka the 'underworld' is an actual place, and allegedly before that stupid ignorant fuck Hawass quit, he was digging around and found a sealed steel gate leading down below the great pyramid.

Thoth himself says as much in the emerald tablets. There is a long path to Amenti that actually exists, I believe.

>un obvious.
lol

>pic unrelated

Ofc we can. For example the sacre madre (i think) in barcelona. They are building for like 100 years now

and coming from someone who wasted a bachelors degree in archeology you are correct but most people in the field completely ignore occult teachings. To even briefly understand the purpose behind the Great Pyramid you need to dive into the occult.

Once you start studying Hermetic philosophy, Alchemy, and all of that the pyramids will make complete sense. No aliens or other nonsense just incredibly smart humans building things that follow their beliefs.

Then again the study of this material will eventually cause you to believe in the existence of a pre-flood civilization and that is verboten by science. Once you accept that they will ignore everything you say, regardless of how much it makes sense and fits the evidence.

tl;dr atlantis is real
youtube.com/watch?v=bBoA1686BQY

That's awesome dude.
So you think pre-flood civ really existed?
Where the hell was atlantis

There you go.You cant find it "literally",because when the NA icecap melted it made the seafloor sink back as the weight of the ice was removed.

Cool. Did they ever find any artifacts in the water around these islands?

>want to visit pyramids in 2017 and not be murdered
>white
feels bad bro

there are thousands of years between the building of the pyramids and Islam appearing, whatever was on them was already gone way before Muslims reached Egypt

why are you so sure this is Atlantis?

Sagrada Familia in Spain is still unfinished today after 130+ years of constriction

Simplest explanation IMO of the pyramids is storage warehouses.

I dont think anyone looked.Too deep i think and believe me: no one with resources to do so wants to find things like this.
Its right there where Plato told it was,and the tectonic plates make it possible that after the removal of the weight of the NA icecap the whole region of the seafloor sinked back.

sweet. yeah you're right, I had just never even heard of those islands beofer.

"So what happened to these casing stones? Many of them were cut loose and carried off to be used on various other structures, such as when Bahri Sultan An-Nasir Nasir-ad-Din al-Hasan used the polished stones from the Great Pyramid in building mosques in Cairo, some of which are still standing with these stones still intact."

You cunts just can't help destroying priceless ancient history for your allah mallah bullshit.

Because no one really wants to find it.Today you cant mention Atlantis and be considered sane at the same time.There is a reason why the academic establishment sweats blood to bury out of place artefacts.The evidence of multiple(!) advanced civilizations on the face of the planet is right there,anyone can look at them,yet academics bully you if you dont believe they saying its religious place or built 1000 years ago not 40 000 years ago, etc.

Julius Caesar was born closer to the moon landing than the building of the Pyramids.

If you want to do only that, you'll be fine.

What about all the labour camps that archaeologists have found and the paintings depicting the construction itself?

Amazing! So there is still hope to find the time for finding a solution to the Jewish problem!

>NOBODY KNOWS HOW THE PYRAMIDS WERE BUILT. AT LEAST NOT IN THESE ANCIENT ALIUM DOCUMENTARIES I WATCH ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL.
really makes you think. Except that the pyramids were demystified a long time ago.

There's a problem with your "theory". You could simply make an expedition yourself, go there and dig up and proof that Atlantis is real and it is the Azores yourself.

Do a crowd funding!

These things took decades and contrary to dumb jewish memes the pharaohs contracted master masons and professional builders to construct these. Give a bunch of experienced contractors enough time and youll get anything you want.

Literally got to dive. A lot.

Oh no!

>Murdering tourists
The egyptians care a lot about their cash cow. Security for tourism areas in egypt is pretty high.

Yeah quality over quantity. The math & precision involved alone is proof enough that it wasn't slave labour.

Anything is possible when you are willing to let tens of thousands of slaves die to make it happen.

>lazy spic meme
Color me shitskinned

Is that Katie Hopkins?

Well they contracted people of all skill levels. I think all told they had about 250,000 total labourers recruited. There were people whose job was literally nothing more than to hand out freshly sharpened chisels to the quarrymen. If you were working on the pyramids you were guaranteed to eat every day. Which back then was a pretty powerful motivator.

Leyline powerplants

but Sup Forums schleep

Doggerland is the most likely candidate for Atlantis I thought?

Of course it wasn't all slaves. Nobody is saying that. But it would be entirely possible to have master architects and masons overseeing and supervising armies of slaves.

Plus slaves are entirely capable of quality work if they face punishment or starvation for poor quality work. And it's not like cutting a stone straight and at a precise measurement is rocket science.

Plebs go to Giza, patricians got to Karnak

Yeah, we actually used that technique in my college to make an small one, it's easy as fuck, still not convinced

Moving them was easy, you just need 4 half moons made of wood, the idea its to complete a circle on the 4 sides, like pix related.