>a fucking scooter made of wood
how can anyone say with a straight face that all races are equal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
youtube.com/watch?v=XU3cy4tPMb4
youtube.com/watch?v=-32KwqwaqwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am legitimately impressed that a nigger could even come up with that. Whoever thought of it must be the nigger equivalent of a genius.

You don't think it has anything to do with the fact that Africa is poor and uneducated?

No of course not. It HAS to be because they're black!

Don't forget the 2L coke bottle shoes...

They're poor and uneducated because they're black

Well, niggers are dumb, and even more so in Africa. Is that where you are from?

They don't need to be educated to figure out how a wheel works. And they just figured it out. They couldn't think of it after centuries of being left on their own before the Europeans came.

I saw this video. The wood bikes break because they're not made well, and the cuck doing voice over says "that's okay, they're bio degradable"

That spring there serves no purpose, does it ?

>that's okay, they're bio degradable
cringe

why wouldn't they build it with 3 wheels

We educate them, we built road, railroad, school, water equipments, hospitals. We feed them. We curevtheir monkey diseases. Our mistake was to give them a chance, thinking they were humans like us. We know now they are dumber than apes.

less work. simpler structure. less parts for other nigs to steal

WHY are they poor and uneducated, you retard? They had a continent and thousands of years to develop just like everyone else. Why is it that we have internet connected jet planes and space stations, and they have a half-cart that, let's face it, was probably invented by a white man doing foreign aid word?

Doesn't seem to be attached to anything that could move up/down.

To be fair, that looks AWESOME and I want one.

I've always liked how they put suspension springs in their designs even though they do absolutely nothing. They are just copying what they see with no idea of how it works.

It's long, but well worth the read.

That's why Africa is a land of opportunities. Anyone with ideas and balls can make it in Africa. Africa is America 2.0

I genuinely believe that trained apes could run a better country than niggers.

Stolen design obviously

Is this real? Why is this a thing?

>a fucking scooter made of wood
You're forgetting about the nigger aircraft industry, fucking racist
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ

cant find anything to do with this, where is it

Race is not a social construct.

Society is a racial construct.

so it literally is monkeys dressed up in white people clothes. some Christian mission taught them to tuck their shirt in because it "looks professional" - fucking dumbass Christians, trying to give reason to savages, i'm convinced it's a jew plot

>mfw blacks are yukkuris
it makes sense

>Crafting the sturdy scooters is a difficult and prestigious occupation, and despite their rough-hewn appearance, a surprising amount of resourceful engineering is packed inside those heavy frames.

>Axles, for example, are lined with ball bearings to counteract what was once a serious design flaw: the first generation of chudukus often caught fire due to the friction of wood whirring against wood.

We had an empire when you was in caves. We invented science and philosphy and you stole them from us. We are the original nation builders.

They are poor and resist education in every part of the world.

Even when you give them free money and free education they remain poor and uneducated

jesus fucking christ

>We are the original nation builders

how, exactly, are the ball bearings held into place?
Don't they wear down the wood and weaken the axles?

Why don't they just grease the axles with tallow, or pine tar?

>Axles, for example, are lined with ball bearings
Where do they steal the bearings from, and how are they fitted into that precision-whittled hub? I thing they meant 'bushings' not 'bearings' anyway, a steel collar and some veggie oil probably due just fine.
also
>lined with
wut?

>why don't just niggers do logical thing

Geez I wonder

Lol. How the mighty have fallen.
Why didn't you invent the cotton picker? Could have saved you idiots a lot of work.

>not knowing about the feats of African engineering

What is wrong with you people?

Lmao, noticed that too. The forks are solid, The rear wheel is directly attached to the frame instead of by a swing arm.

>spring in the middle

Lmao

>nigger literally turned piles of junk wood into a booming profitable business
>All you can do is shitpost
>You are so ashamed of yourself you don't even use your default flag
Really made me think OP

Michael Vick was a kang!

>It HAS to be because they're black!
this

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
>Egypt, located on the isthmus of Africa, is an ideal region to study historical population dynamics due to its geographic location and documented interactions with ancient civilizations in Africa, Asia and Europe. Particularly, in the first millennium BCE Egypt endured foreign domination leading to growing numbers of foreigners living within its borders possibly contributing genetically to the local population. Here we present 90 mitochondrial genomes as well as genome-wide data sets from three individuals obtained from Egyptian mummies. The samples recovered from Middle Egypt span around 1,300 years of ancient Egyptian history from the New Kingdom to the Roman Period. Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more ancestry with Near Easterners than present-day Egyptians, who received additional sub-Saharan admixture in more recent times. This analysis establishes ancient Egyptian mummies as a genetic source to study ancient human history and offers the perspective of deciphering Egypt’s past at a genome-wide level.

reminder that niggers are literally not even human

>Why didn't you invent the cotton picker?
I have no doubt some nigger will claim to have invented pic related

YABBA DABBA DINDOOOOOO!!!!!!

>when your race's crowning "achievement" (ayo nigguh america was built on our backs) is btfod by farm equipment

Checkmate atheists.

Don't forget they are also adepts of aviation
youtube.com/watch?v=XU3cy4tPMb4

>YABBA DABBA DINDOOOOOO!!!!!!
Top kek

America is now Africa 0.5

White "people" are chimps

No fucking way that's real

if someone was to say Africa's not advanced because of colonialism how would you answer?

>more evolved
nigger detected

That dude should be happy it didn't take off. If that thing ever does get airborne he is a dead man, because it isn't going to be controllable.

literally every place started off poor and uneducated
only africa is still stuck trying to figure out metal works

that's good
they know how to help themselves with humble means

We don't really. Most pretend they don't exist because they're an embarrassment.

So yeah, can white people stop with the bleeding heart bullshit and just dump crates full of AKs instead of "humanitarian aid" in Africa then just don't let people out?

Also if every nuclear capable country could just chip in with each one sending a warhead to china that would be great.

Probably took it from a Pajeet or something.

DNA wise, Africans are far closer to chimps than whites are.

FUCK YOU SJW SHITKICKINF JANITOR FOR DELETING ALL THE NIGGER HATE THREADS TODAY

FUCK YOU LITTLE BITCH

If they were left on the continent to their own devices, they would disappear within a decade. They are only around today because they were used as slaves around the world (your welcome, nignoggers).

The worst thing we did during colonization was giving them technology that artificially increased their population, leading to an unsustainable spike. They were even less technologically advanced before colonization, just they didn't need basic advancements like agriculture to sustain their population. Look at Ethiopia, it was never colonized (Italian occupation wasn't long enough to have any major consequences) but is typically seen as the poster child for Africa's problems. Colonization didn't help, but the main problem that faces Africa today was caused by the western world helping out the Africans, not intentionally trying to hurt them.

Why do Africans act like animals?

>no wheels used
>no backpacks used
>no beasts of burden used

you don't see stuff happening with the white people who are supposed to be so FUCING evil???

They're not acting.

why aren't we tought in school about how different races act?

We don't need any of that weak whiteboi shit. This is why we're taking all your women.

Canadas supreme court ruled the other day that its legal to bring illegals into the country. They said its not human smuggling if they call themselves refugees, let some shitstain off for profiting from smuggling illegals.

So they made it legal to take money to bring non-valid immigration into the country. People need to start acting appropriately, even the kikes rose up in Warsaw.

you're trying too hard

good point

but if youre taking all our women does that mean white women are superior to black women?

by this logic white males are also better

are you being racist against your own people right now????

Except America didn't have AIDS fueled wild muslim niggers chimping around with gazoline and machetes.

diversity is god because the different races bring their food I guess ....

So he was a national hero in the end, eh? Amazing stuff. I'll never stop being amazed by this kind of progress.

I reckon either an euro or an asian showed them how to make one....

I don't see a European wooden scooter anywhere
Whitey BTFO

It made a perfect shit enso

express a moment when the mind is free to let the body create. The ensō symbolizes absolute enlightenment, strength, elegance, the universe, and mu (the void).

Dude, give them some credit, the only resources they have are poop and flies.

I bet you don't know how to put big objects in bottle or how to put egg across.
Sup Forums BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=-32KwqwaqwE

Underrated

Wouldnt that make the illegals to legal migrants?
You could hop over the border if you´re in the northern US, register as fugee under false name in Canada to get their gibs and just normally live in the US.
Just visit your bank account in canada once in a while...

Its way too huge and heavy to even be practical...

SHEEEIIITT

nice