Life in Roman Britain

>Life in Roman Britain

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/11/2746709/
express.co.uk/news/uk/633287/Anger-as-GCSE-history-course-to-teach-pupils-Africans-lived-in-Britain-BEFORE-the-Englis
telegraph.co.uk/education/12091770/New-history-GCSE-course-on-migration-branded-disturbing-and-dangerous.html
africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/
linkedin.com/pulse/first-ancient-greeks-were-black-norman-mccreary
africaresource.com/rasta/articles/african-roots-of-china-a-picture-is-worth-a-thousand-words/
youtube.com/watch?v=rZHwGnGrm_k
youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

WUZ

looks more like Israel since genetically all 12 tribes have the same afro centric traits which is why all jews have black hair and jewfros due all their women being bred by african bulls prior to exodus.

You ruined it you fucking nigger

these fucking jews need to be all killed.

all of them.

I'm tired of this shit.

Didn't think I could go from kinda liberal to straight fucking rid the world of jews.

Same boat, friendo. I used to be lolbertarian, social liberal, then became a civic nationalist, then I went full 14/88

BLACKED

had to check that its actually real because i couldnt believe it

ayy, the redpill is a powerful drug

what next? black vikings? black greek philosophers? black ming dynasty?

Romayns

Anglos still hate us Italians and push the non white meme

ROMANZ N SHIEEEEEETT

>Anglos still hate us Italians
No we don't.

I never heard about a nigger get the roman citizen ship, and with a high grad in roman army.
Does annyone have info about thi?

I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that british think the romans were black or the fact that the british believe they descend from romans instead of naked tree worshipers.

Plenty of North Africans did, but then again it's clearly a Sub-Saharan Black depicted in the video.

>mfw every historian in the UK has called out this "blackwashing" of our history as wrong and repugnant.

It's funny as fuck but the beeb and the education system won't change.

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/11/2746709/

express.co.uk/news/uk/633287/Anger-as-GCSE-history-course-to-teach-pupils-Africans-lived-in-Britain-BEFORE-the-Englis

telegraph.co.uk/education/12091770/New-history-GCSE-course-on-migration-branded-disturbing-and-dangerous.html

All historians are in agreement that this is bullshit but the education system is completely fucked.

No British think anything like that, it's Marxists that have infiltrated the education system.. Fool.

As a welshman, does this give me the right to hate black people?

>the fact that british think the romans were black

We don't hence all the dislikes and complaints

>the british believe they descend from romans instead of naked tree worshipers

No one thinks that either, Roman migration to Britain was probably very minimal and would have only slightly impacted the islands genetics.

Brain washing at it's finest! When did the Romans have any major contact with sub-Saharan Africa? How many black Romans were there really? Why make it the thumbnail of "Life in Roman Britain"? Just to try to show that Britain was always diverse? If it was true, fine.. but it's not!

Roman migration was literally military to quash uprisings that kept happening and merchants for trading.

yup

stockpile food and weapons

They would have had some contact through the provinces in North Africa, the few Sub-Saharan Africans that were in the empire were likely mostly slaves or novelties.

Exactly, they would have made up only a small percentage of the total population of ancient Britain.

>As a welshman, does this give me the right to hate black people?
You have the right to hate whomever you wish. But you're still Welsh.

We had a black viking here, expelled him to Norway where he became their king.

Wait if THEY WUZ ROMANZ N SHIEEET then we are owed reparations!

Pay up niggers.

>Breton romans were black
Well that explains why Boudica daughters got raped then.

you're just a weak retard, is all

Another Big Black Cock production it seems.

Fookin 5th time oye'seen dis tread dis a week. Fook you shiilll

Thank God the based Germanic tribes destroyed the empire of those Roman racemixers.

>Roman migration to Britain was probably very minimal and would have only slightly impacted the islands genetics.

Not to mention all the Romans bailed out of the islands when their rule came to an end.

I don't get the butthurt.The Roman Empire was not the fucking EU. It stretched from modern day Iraq to England. There where Roman citizens from MENA in England back then, no?

WE WUZ LEGIONNAIRES N SHEEEEET

They had diplomacy with the Christian empire of Axum in Ethiopia.

*blocks your path*

Except MENA was genetically different (like the rest of the world). People from what would today be Syrian and Iraq have been recorded as being soldiers in the legions but these were not black.

The cases of Black soldiers supposedly being put in England are undocumented IIRC.

Yeah a few, my local museum has a grave stone of a Roman Legionnaire who was born in modern Turkey but died aged 30 something when over here.

>Well that explains why Boudica daughters got raped then.
HEY!

You show some respect to that Queen, she was fucking based.

Leftists and (((historians))) on twitter are praising it for its accuracy, of course.

this cant be real

>(((Anglos)))

FATHERS

Man I'd love to live in a country where this stuff seems unreal.
We're all used to it, all we can do is laugh about it now.

they didn't do this. THEY HAVEN'T DID THIS. SIMPLY THEY CAN'T GOD DAMNIT

PLEASE STOP IT. STOP IT NOW FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

>forced to pay TV license to watch propaganda against one's own people

Britcucks

sucks to be you I guess

lol triggered much, dago?

yes. they are raping history. i simply can't stand. got it? I CAN'T SIMPLY STAND IT

stupid niggers. you don't have history so you take the cultures of other races.

Typical BBC bollocks. In a recent drama/documentary about the Norman Conquest they had a black actor play Robert de Beaumont. BBC Radio 4 has West Indian continuity announcers!!

>next

Lol.

africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/

linkedin.com/pulse/first-ancient-greeks-were-black-norman-mccreary

africaresource.com/rasta/articles/african-roots-of-china-a-picture-is-worth-a-thousand-words/

Hate the BBC!

You won't do a thing you big morbidly obese fat hamburger. You are a cuck you will be slapped in the face with black cocks until your eyes turn that way. lol

Your women will never love or want you. They will forever be with black men. Your whole life you will watch them choose black men over you. How's it feel, you big fat retarded cuckburger?

Here. I left this for you!

>AYO HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
*smacks lips*
>SO YOU BE SAYIN
*opens mouth*
>so you.. UHH.. TRYNA SAY
*becomes confused*
>SAYIN DAT WE UHHHHH/....
*look of confusion turns to anger*
>SAYIN THAT WE WAS ROMANZ AND
*shuffles feed, begins dancing like bern*
>SHEEEIITTTTTTTTTT

race war when

When did the BBC become this bad? I watched BBC programs as recently as 2010 and never noticed this SJW shit

oh look, a black commie. but i bet you live in america, don't you? why you don't go to angola? too much work, isn't it? fucking parasite

Why just hate the BBC? Why not hate the WHOLE black man?

Apparently black people colonizing and occupying European territory is progressive, but European colonization of Africa was a sin.

The white man is our slave. Deal with it, you white shitbag. We were the Romans, we were the Egyptians, and we built all of Europe. White americans are so dumb all they ever did was read a bible written by Jews, same with guns and everything they have ever done.

They are a pathetic subhuman race of horse shoe throwing tater tot eating inbred rats who live in small spaces like trailers and boxes under bridges. lmao

You got history white boi?! Gibsmedat history!

youtube.com/watch?v=rZHwGnGrm_k

WHITE PEOPLE ARE APES

weak trolling.

*dips fried chicken in garum*

I suspect in a thousand years from now when whites are extinct, EVERYONE in history will be black.

You wish it was.

What do you have to say besides 2 words.

I can use two as well.

"white cuck"

youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg
this shit is so funny

>We were the Romans
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
you are just a parisites. when was the last time that you pay taxes. or you help someone? stupid asshole. and by the way, marx, lenin and stalin were white. stupid troll

while ill acknowledge that the roman empire was multi-ethnic due to encompassing all of north Africa and the middle east, but to actually think the European Romans would tolerate a fucking nigger in their ranks and fucking their women is just ridiculous

You're going too overboard, and your dialect is white, which if you ever actually dealt with sincere KANGZposters is rejected vociferously by such historically illiterate nogs.

You haven't used the words "cave people" once.l

That's how I know you're just a white troll.

Brits are a mutt. Romans, Celts, French, Germans. Mix them together you have Brits. Now all that is replaced by Pakistanis, Arabs, & Niggers.

And you're just a white cuck. Just admit you enjoy the BBC, white boy.

Your women belong to us, this is the future.

Your comments are stupid as fuck. Obama could speak literally, and write the same. Your racism makes you fat, and alone forever. lol

>The only white girls he can get are ugly

what a surprise

Perfect throw years of culture and history in the trash replacing it with Jewish lies

Yeah but Obama was half white.

I've dealt with LOTS of actual anti-white nogs, they don't do this.

You really aren't that good.

>Your racism makes you fat, and alone forever. lol
poor idiot

What was that, white boy?

This is your future. Debate if i'm half white, 90% white or all black. It will not matter.

Get blacked, cuck.

you shouldn't be in the bed right now? c'mon, go to sleep before mum catch you

You're unraveling. They don't even say "white boy" all that much.

You're attempting to play a parody seriously to troll, because you don't actually have experience doing this with real viciously anti-white nogs.

>Bernie
lmao

They don't seem to be so vicious when they are playing you and dominating your women. They look like the pictures I posted.

You are a cuck who is frustrated that blacks can be sophisticated and upper class. lol

is that a your picture? so you have white parents? bad, too bad man. go to bed before they get angry

Also, i'd like to add that everything you characterize them as is a stereotype, 'oh they should be this and that'

The truth of the matter is, they are beating you at the genetic lottery and you're as naive as the fools who sit here and argue holocaust revisionism.

You think that makes a difference? It doesn't as much so as if i'm fully black or not.

Black men are winning, your white numbers are thinning. lol

No no no, I'm simply disarming you for the rest of the thread.

You're actually boring, real nogs come up with the zaniest stuff. You haven't even brought up "we taught you to wash your ass", an incredibly consistent meme.

Go train more.