So how does it feel knowing that Sup Forums and Sup Forums are now part of the mainstream?

So how does it feel knowing that Sup Forums and Sup Forums are now part of the mainstream?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtUSzoEiqHc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4r8uzznb7U0
hooktube.com/watch?v=PtUSzoEiqHc
shout.lbo-talk.org/lbo/RadioArchive/2017/17_06_08.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That was (((their))) plan all along. Make Sup Forums and Kek mainstream so idiots and normies steal it.

It's getting worst everydays thanks to people like you.

Frogposting was always normalfaggotry

It's fine, they can analyze all they want but without years of lurking they will never truly understand what's going on here.

Yep, kids are just learning about counter cultures and they want to be a part of one, no matter how autistic it looks.

Couple months of gore posting should clear this right up

>they will never truly understand what's going on here.
While they will never understand Chan culture , they are becoming it by replacing us. This is migrant crisis 2.0.

This
/thread

>normies

I always thought it was "normalfags".

People have been making books about Sup Forums and memes since day 1. Shit, there is even a book about the gay emperor m00t starting Sup Forums and shit posting on somethingawful.

/mlpol/ when? It seems like the reddit infestation om this board gets worse everyday.

>Couple months of gore posting should clear this right up
While we're on it , hard drive died recently , can you help rebuild the gore folder?

Check nntpchan.

It just legitimizes Sup Forums.

Angela Nagle is bad and the BBC Trending show on the World Service is frequently inane along with click.

sample story :"Torrential rain leaves Istanbul awash"

Commuters in Istanbul faced quite a major challenge getting to work after torrential rainfall caused major flooding in the city and turning roads into rivers.
Videos, photographs and reaction to the watery transformation were shared more than 120,000 times using the rather understated hashtag #yagmur which translates simply as 'rain'.
People were forced to abandon their vehicles and in some cases emergency services had to use boats to rescue drivers and passengers from flooded underpasses.
Metro stations were flooded and one commuter posted videos of water rushing up the tracks as he waited - possibly in vain - for his train to arrive.

tl;dr: it was a bit rainy in turkey, you'd think with all those reporters around the world they'd come up with better stories.

and they say they read Sup Forums, infact alot of world service broadcasting is low effort clickbait rehashed.

what happened to hard journalism? now it is all about some dog that can do backflips on vine.

Normies is from reddit

Just go to the source, bestgore.com

But seriously, no (((anime)))

Weeaboo nationalist website

But how else can we tell if you are a nigger or not? Certainly not by your flag

there's a mlpol, just add a .net

youtube.com/watch?v=PtUSzoEiqHc

That is literally journalism. What you're thinking of is carny horseshit sensationalism like Alex Jones.

there's an easy fix for this nonsense

She's probably the only feminist Marxist who admits that sexual inequality exists. Also she thinks alt right is fueled by sexual frustration.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4r8uzznb7U0

Oh look, it's another book/article written by people who spend basically zero time here and whose research amounts to "I told one of my interns to browse a couple of threads and write down anything racist".

It's like that UN report last year where they spent thousands of dollars trying to "decrypt" Sup Forums culture - in the end most of the project staff couldn't even wrap their heads around the concept of rare flags or bantz, and one of them ended up becoming obsessed with collecting pepes.

Don't worry, MLP-Pol is our secret weapon. One day we will summon a storm of autism that shall be the terror of the earth.

Sup Forums will still never be a household name. I'd like to see this book in a Walmart or B&N.

Yeah this used to be site about anime but boards got added and times changed, so what? Take your weebshit to your basement and masturbate to your lolis you degenerate.

And america used to be about white people, but times change, so what?

don't give them any exposure.
hooktube.com/watch?v=PtUSzoEiqHc

Frogposting just doesnt belong on pol.
/ptg/ is just a hugbox for when trolls frustrate their little prepubescent hormones

Has anyone actually read the book? I listened to an interview with her and she seemed to get a couple of things right but shied away from anything deeper.

>SJW
>cuck

Just say "kike" like a normal person

Kikies have been making money selling books about Sup Forums since the Anonymous freakout.

Kikes will be kikes.

>without years of lurking they will never truly understand
She claims she did exactly that.
shout.lbo-talk.org/lbo/RadioArchive/2017/17_06_08.mp3
starts at 18:07

i'm relatively new here and KEK and the alt-right materialized after that. They can think they know this place but they don't know shit.

I've noticed this, we need a new site, something that even the normistan would avoid. We would have to have a normie fire wall, composed of gore, goatse, and other things that separate the pure from the shill.

This is exactly the problem. Faggots do some kind of (((write up))) on Sup Forums and when you read it it feels like it's came from some alternate reality because what they describe isn't what you know about Sup Forums.
No one gets told to lurk and learn anymore because (((posters))) are only too eager to answer any questions anyone has and this is a plebbit trait. That's where the information from these (((write ups))) comes from.
Sup Forums is a good example of what happens when you get flooded with outsiders. This was a website for complete social lepers to have a place where you could fit in. Do they use your words and claim to have assimilated? Of course they do. Muslims speak English as well as goat, but they still have big beards and pray however many times a day. That isn't British and it isn't assimilation. Sup Forums is exactly the same.
Yeah, plebbitors will drop a few memes and act like they've been here for years. Drop the niggerpill or, worse, the Jewpill on any board that isn't Sup Forums and watch all the crying they do. That isn't assimilation.
They migrated from plebbit because they weren't allowed to say what they want there, but they could here and Sup Forums was "popular". Slowly they started to outnumber those who made this site what it was under their own principles and morals. What did the plebbitors do? Started to try and make it more like plebbit. Why? Because they weren't social pariahs, they came here because they seen it on Fox seven or eight years ago when it become "cool" and tried to turn it into all they know. They're normal people, not outcasts.
If every single British person disappeared this once glorious country, and only the Muslims remained, the only difference between here and Baghdad would be less sand because Muslims aren't British. Same if every original Sup Forums poster disappeared, there would suddenly be an upboat system and namefagging would be encouraged because plebbitors aren't 4channers.

rude

fuck off nigger

We absorb immigrants well

>frogposting was always normalfaggotry
you know how i know you're from leftypol?

fuck off and die nigger

I'm not, you stupid fucking mentally ill retard.
Continue posting your shitty fucking frogs, because you belong in /r9k/ with the rest of your fucking loser friends.
Stay butthurt about anime!

you know how i know you're from 2010 and a nigger?

It all started when that donald trump reddit site accepted the term "alt right" that the (((media))) labeled them.

WTF I LOVE BARRON NOW!

>yfw there is a chapter about BRAAAAAP posting

It literally was the goal. Only way to reverse the downward spiral was to take the obscure belief that western civilization was in a downward spiral and that we should stop it and put it into the mainstream so it would spread.

Much more effective than keeping such ideals hidden on Sup Forums. So more normies and shills are here, small price to pay for changing the world for the better.

Unfortunately, no.