Would you rather have trannies in the army or women?

Would you rather have trannies in the army or women?

People without mental disorders who are capable of succeeding in the army

This. No women or trannys please.

the woman should be nurses
the fags love ass so much they should only be allowed to do latrine duty

What about a suicide squad?

Whats the difference?

what's happening in pic related

False choice. Neither should be there. Do you have any idea how much time is wasted on sexual harassment "training" in a mixed force?

This. Make tranny only squads and tell them they are going on an epic mission. Dont tell them the plates in their armour and helmets are actually just plastic explosives.

She is pointing two guns at herself.

do they randomly go off or something, soldiers can't avoid pointing their gun at someone , friend or foe it's part of life on the battlefield

Serving your country is a right. So long as they meet the fitness requirements there shouldn't be an issue. This act from the fascist Drumpf administration is just plain ol' bigotry.

You're fucking retarded. That is literally rule one of handling a firearm.

>Do not point firearm at something you are not comfortable with destroying.

No one in the fucking world who handles guns would recommend not being aware of where the barrel is pointing.

Rule two is arguably
>Treat all firearms as if they are loaded.

>DO FIREARMS RANDOMLY GO OFF??
Randomly? Very rarely. Negligently/unintentionally? Yes.

Yea fuck saftey, thats a great excuse for doing it on purpose during a training exercise. I'll just run around with my safety off an finger on the trigger, surely nothing could possibly go wrong where one of my friends or myself get shot.

How does it make you feel when wheelchair troops have no access to the battle field?

Neither.

Im not sure if there is a chance of them going off on there own but its bad practice and makes you look retarded

both so when russia invades they rape and annihilate all of us
God himself will smile

That's why we have nukes, so we can pave their way.

Women have been a part of Western military culture for centuries. It is the combat role that is new. Women are important in the military, sort of like mothers for the troops.

If serving in the military was a 'right' 90% of the population would have a lawsuit on their hands since they don't qualify. Typical libtard doesnn't understand rights.

This

Both are unfit to serve. I should know I did eight years. Neither has ever been useful for anything but distracting from the mission.

tranny mtf are probably fine as long as they dont go on treatment while serving, or insist on using womens facilities. I bet theres a lot of ftm trying to get in though and they should have the same fitness standards as regular men, which will keep them out by default

The military is an exclusive organization, not an inclusive one. You actually give up rights. Its a privilege.

It's unfortunate that our backwards military doesn't seize the opportunity to fit electric wheelchairs with all terrain equipment. No human being is a burden.

Just one or the other? In that case, trannies.
>female-to-male trannies can't join since they're biologically female
>male-to-female trannies can't join since they identify as female
>women can no longer join the military
>no more sluts sleeping around with the CO
>no more bitches with daddy issues in positions of authority
>no more welfare queens getting knocked up before a deployment for free gibs
>no more inferior women holding back an entire unit
>military effectiveness goes up 9000%
>the military goes back to being a sane and respectable force again

Women. How the fuck does a transgender make it past MEPS if you get fucking DQed for taking antidepressants

One core of meeting the fitness requirements is being mentally fucking fit.

Fucking neither. Only mentally sound and able bodied men are fit for military. Women just go there for the reliable bux + they can get pregnant to avoid deployment (already happens regularly).

If you weren't a resident of a cucked country, you would know that you NEVER point a gun at yourself or anything you aren't willing to kill. Also, keep your goddamn finger off the trigger unless you want to shoot.

Lmao men are complete fuckups in the military setting. Just being fit and male does not mean you belong here as anything other than a meat shield. There is a huge minority of women in the military to care. More retarded fucking males than females. Already one discharged for drinking alcohol underage.

Wimminz

You haven't been in the military long enough then. Give it time and the hatred for women in the military will rise.

They are cancerous to everything the military stands for. The only females that should be allow are asexual outliers who are able to pass the male fitness standards.

if/when we get guns by some miracle of fate, i'm not going to be spending my time checking like an autist that there's nobody within a mile of me, i drive a car and don't randomly accelerate into traffic and that's with my foot on the pedal already.
that paranoia is one thing I hope we don't gain.