What do we do about the dark haired Scandinavian question?

What do we do about the dark haired Scandinavian question?

Look at this guy for example, he looks like a shitskin, how can he claim to be Nordic? Scandinavia is for the blondes

Seriously, look at this guy, he's not Scandinavian, Italian or Greek maybe, Turkic features also

100% Scandinavian guys, does anyone actually believe this? Look at his hair ffs

A picture of his party supporters, only 3 of them look like white Scandinavian, all places at the front coincidently

Does this women look white to you? Get her out of Scandinavia

Blonde Scandinavian, or southern shit hair?

100% Swedish!

'Swedish'

Forgot pic

Swedish politicians, only 1 blonde

Pure blooded swede

Italian? Spanish? Nope, SWEDISH!!!!

He even has brown eyes lmao

These shitskin are polluting Scandinavia, get them out!

Right wing party with a flower as a logo.....why?

My grandpa and his siblings were Sami.

I probably see one in all of these pics.

Oh look, it's another Jewish-American and Israelis hidden behind flags attempt a character assassination of an opponent of their Satanic gods will episode.

OP is doing reverse psychology to justify himself having swarthy features

Looks Scandinavian to me; saged, you mudblood kike shill

why are burgers so cringy gtfo idiot

>Italian
>Greek
>Turkic

>not Hunnic
pic related

After the day of the rope there will need to be sacrifices made to create the super race. Dark hairs will not be allowed to have children.

You have to go back

Because brown haired faggots polluting the Scandinavian gene pool and culture
>being ok with brown haired shitskins in one of the few blonde haired countries in the world
Keep posting memes xD just ignore the the brown haired people! They're just like us!!!
Fuck off, change your flag you kike, I'm trying to preserve blonde haired purity in Scandinavia, remove the shit hairs
Light brown haired blue eye American of Irish, German and French descent, I want to preserve the blonde hair blue eyed Scandinavians, not dilute them with brown hair
Brown haired detected fuck off
No one gives a shot about your Turk rape baby country, I only care about blondes
Not Scandinavian and not blonde, that's all that matters
At least you unserstand, Scandinavia must be pure
I'm where I belong, it's the brown haired people in Scandinavia that need to go back

Forgive me, but why the fuck did I grow up thinking that the Huns were asiatic? And now that I look at pictures, it seems there is a disparity among representations of their likeness. Which is it? Were they chinks or Indo-European/Goths?

dumb amerifat

Oh, I see. The Xiongnu >> Hun idea. Nevermind.

Came here to post this

Coming from a leaf cuck, just as mixed as America but an even more cucked culture

Brown or darker is very common in sweden retard. If you go there you'll see most men are not blonde, but the girls are.

Most girls dye their hair blonde if they are in between blonde and brown.

Except it's not true you fucking abdullah paki piece of shit, America is 72% white and has the most white people out of any country in the world. Don't expect us to come save you when the Muslims take over your entire country like they have in London

Read Tacitus and over historical sources you retard, Germanics and Scandinavians specifically are blonde with blue eyes, brown hairs don't belong there

Yankee retard

>americans doesn't know how hair works

Most Scandinavian are blonde at birth and as they get more and more testosterone the hair becomes darker.

happened to me. rip. atleast i kept the green eyes.

Asian cunt
No, real Scandinavian keep there hair blonde into adult hood

>87% White homeland somehow makes me an "abdulluh paki piece of shit" but 72% (which is really 50%, and even then that 50% is a mutted up mess) makes you totally white and ok
>Americans

You're always good for a laugh, keep it up Jamal

"Let me tell you which countries are white."
t. 56%

FUCK OFF DIVIDE-AND-CONQUER JEW.

no, we don't, swarthy "swedes" are peasants the vikings dragged here to farm they also love ooga boogas because they are the same exact race, slaves

Most people are born with blonde hair and then it later becomes brown. Maybe that is why you think nobody should have brown hair when you sit and masturbate over the % of blonde people with blue eyes in Scandinavia.

Contrary to what you think, blonde hair has increased in frequency the past thousands of years and probably kept increasing until Swedes started assimilating Samis and Walloons. It wasn't till modern multiculturalism that it took a bigger hit, but still you should be able to find plenty of ethnic Swedes everywhere.
>tacitus
It's not scientific.

No, you post fake stats, pakis are having 5 child to your 1 so you county will be a paki country in 20 years, America is 72% white that's a fact

Also your whites are ugly as shit, not worth saving.

this thread

this post

>you post fake stats
>America is 72% white

o am laffin

72% white and trump is making it whiter, I can pick ugly girls from your country too
You should deport them and make Sweden pure again, these people aren't needed now thanks to machines, makes Sweden blonde again
No, pure scandis stay blonde Ito adulthood, leave Scandinavia
It's historical and important, Scandinavia should be 100% blonde though, maybe some gingers

Honestly this

Ebig meme man xD
It's a fact and getting whiter while yours gets darker

People born into the same families with different colors who never had any significant foreign ancestry aren't non-Swedes. Get used to that.

>72% white and trump is making it whiter
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>getting whiter

wew lad triggered much xD

>Read about some Swedish politician
>Turned out he was cucking some SD politician
>SD politician's wife left her husband for the bull
>Can't find the story anywhere

Did I dream this?

They have non Swedish blood so they can fuck off
His deporting them You idiot, meanwhile EU IMPORTS THEM
>2000-2010