youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
youtube.com/watch?v=xBNT8lMVRno
youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk
twitter.com/YonhapNews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>for the 15th thousand time

it's nothing.

And its fucking nothing like always

This is clearly nothing. Why are you wasting the catalog with this GARBAGE?

Okay. This is it, this is the one. You've got to be kidding. I mean seriously, you guys are all trolling, right? Or is this just the latest meme-craze? This has to be one giant game that everybody is in on but me, because let me tell you what I'm seeing right now; I see nothing. This is an absolute nothing-burger. I mean this isn't front page worthy, this isn't page 7 worthy, fuck this doesn't even deserve to be in a letter to the editor. This is a big, fat, nothing, and I think it's time you all rethink your priorities because shit like this is getting us nowhere. There's more important things to be talking about, and this sure as hell isn't it.

RIP sea of japan

If something is happening, dont post it. If there is a happening, post it.

How is this fucking nothing yohap news is reporting that north korea has launched a missile, you are all shills

Bamp

I thought it was just a missile test once again

Ok.

Here's what's going to happen now. The UN is going to meet and condemn the launch, then they are going to say we should find a democratic resolution. Then everyone will nod and say shit to the effect of 'it's a grave situation' and 'North Korea should be put on notice' and 'we need to draw (another) line in the sand.'

And then nothing else will happen because the UN is a fucking disgrace.

Go fuck yourself

Wrong, America is running out of time. We are getting fed up, today could be the day

ripples from the H. Rod. Clintons' presidency time-line

New copypasta required.

$0.01 deposited in your account. To increase the per-post deposits, please retire this content and generate new content.

i think it's the longdongyong icbm type.

AAHHHHHHHH

It's a big dong

PLEASE HIT CALIFORNIA

PRAISE KEK

Wake me up when it actually hits another country.

fur dich

Wow another shitty missile that will fall into the sea. What a happening.

>any day now

Murrica wont invade.
NK has got em by the balls.

Its easy to bomb the shit out of sand people when they are surrounded by other sand people.
Much riskier to start shit when your favorite gooks are a stone's throw away from getting obliterated should you intervene on Pyongyang.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

oh no those poor fish

Digits for California/Hawaii being wiped off the map TODAY

>The UN

why would the same UN that wants pesky whites eliminated try to stop a nuclear war?

HAWAII IT IS

Fucking checked but it won't be enough

Just another day in gook land

Even if they try to launch missiles it will be intercepted by NATO or American Navy stationed over there. Video link below is America's Laser System.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIxugT-QiEI

> checks his watch and waits patiently for the all clear

Oh man I'm so afraid of another missile hitting the ocean.

SEEYA FUCKERS

:^)

Please be real.

ballistic

You mad lad!

..or what if it won't be intercepted. Wouldn't be the first time military safeguards just happened to not work to prevent a "catastrophe" (9/11).

Which one ?
If poss please spare Hawaii

Say no to Commiefornians.

HahahahahHaHAhAHAHHAhA

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

they ain't gonna do shit.

POST YFW AND THEME WHEN THIS IS FINALLY IT AND THE WAR BEGINS

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc

step it up nk this is insufficient.

Yippy hooray!!

youtube.com/watch?v=xBNT8lMVRno

The South didn't do anything after Cheonan.

Other than a ballistic missile with a nuke being tested in the atmosphere, I don't see anyone doing anything

The time has come

Please succeed NK, we're rootin' for ya!

ah yeah, you ready boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk

Hallelujah! Been waiting for those commie shitholes to get nuked.

Please
Both of them are the least white states in the Union.

please dont be yellowstone disapointment

I'm probably better at guns than you

R.I.P.

Praise him!

CA here just take out LA and SF let Newport and south chill

could possibly be another ICBM according to latest yohap. the last one tested apparently went three times as high as the ISS

> today could be the day

Nope. Not a chance.

This. The test itself was nothing, but Americas reaction could be the real happening.

Making a false happening thread should get you permab& and v&.

AMERIFAGS BTFO

Shit happens.
I'm lurking on military frequencies and they are all silent. I would expect Skykangz and crazy long EAMs during such happening.
Dissapointing.

>California gets nuked
>hits the north and wipes out all the conservatives
>the liberals and beaners are the only people left
>they can now successfully secede from the union
>we never elect another democrat ever again

The Baptist @Admitonesin huh?

American pigs are going to get what they deserve.

>t. brainlet
NK wants us to lose patience so we are the aggressors and China is forced to help them. If NK is the one to start shit then China can tell them "hey you're the ones who went full retard, leave us out of it."

Cnn reporting it fegit

>twitter.com/YonhapNews
Hawaii would be first

fuck you!

Just another test. Come back when they actually hit someone.

Its not happening yet, but it could happen! I really want it to happen!

I love happening threads.

There were already people predicting that they were probably going to launch another one this weekend. Not that it is difficult to predict that NK will do missile launches. As we all know they're doing them constantly. But satellite observers and military surveillance were saying just earlier this week that they were preparing another one, so its not like we weren't anticipating this.

Tell me when it strikes or gets shot down over SK or Japan. Then you can say "ITS HAPPENING!"

No, Guam

oh my kek

>NK supposedly perfected their missiles to be able to reach midwest US
>They still fail and fall into the ocean between Japan and Korea
Please tell me I'm being rused or we sabotaged a missile launch.

tasty pasta

rip in pieces hippies

until you got next pearl harbor

>California/Hawaii being wiped off the map

You have no idea how nukes work, do you?

Every fucking month

Only idiots are brainswashed enough by them who took over SK to think NK is the enemy.

You're apparently just ignorant as to how icbms are tested

It's just the brazilians and Germans wanting their shorty transgender slide threads to get bumped

Well, given enough weapons, they could be.

But, the entire nuclear world wouldn't have enough to make Hawaii disappear.

>Half of America is made up of effiminate fags that won't support any war or violent action
>A fraction of this group actually think NK dindu nuffin

We are actually going to need to take a hit before we do shit. Luckily, the only places the Norks can hit are places full of the previously mentioned half of Americans.