What are the most insane conspiracy theories you believe in?

>p*zzagate
>napoleon never existed
>greater lithuania

Other urls found in this thread:

shadbase.com/harley-trap/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xk7A8TISpjU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ji24WNxfHiE
everything2.com/title/Proof that Napoleon Bonaparte never existed
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mothman did 9/11

>Greater Lithuania
pill me

You don't want to know

That kid went to comic con dressed as Harley Quinn then some weirdos on the internet saw that then made r34 out of it and now thousands of guys jacked off to it. Kai (8) will grow up knowing guys jerk it to him in girls clothes. If that's not insane idk what is.

shadbase.com/harley-trap/

His life is already fucked. His father's Twitter bio mentions his "shockingly attractive children" and his background is his two kids kissing each other.

pizzagate
chemtrails

the one that's most uncertain is the titanic conspiracy that says it was sunk to kill opponents of the federal reserve act in 1913

I don't consider it insane but I'm 50/50 on it.

If I considered a theory insane I wouldn't believe it.

>Cuba doesn't exist
>Belgium doesn't exist
>Iraq doesn't exist

The Holocaust never happened

>pizzagate
>insane
Hello Shareblue.

>white genocide

fpbp
youtube.com/watch?v=Xk7A8TISpjU

I came to these realizations myself. and no i dont follow people who pretend to (((predict))) shit on youtube either or anywhere else for that matter
name names
alex jones
bill cooper
most of your youtube superstars do this and you guys also with
KEK

>the so-called state of "the Ukraine"

I do

I wouldn't be surprised if his dad let him do it as an excuse to parade him around in the media spot light. Get attention for his son, all kinds of attention. Maybe he's planning on parading him around in front of some Hollywood execs next? I wonder how many movies this kid will play a trap in.

the Lucifer incarnate is alive right now

the state of
>(((the vatican city)))

lets talk about this one for a second. this one doesnt get mentioned, right?
its also teh same as all the other shit states
as in the same type of state fuckign wahteer

These Hollywood pedos are so fucking arrogant that it's infuriating.

Makes me happy to know that at some point their arrogance will be their undoing.

I believe it. Makes sense.

>>napoleon never existed

I'm interested.

moon landing is fake as shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Ji24WNxfHiE

That Anons IRL are real softie nice nice people.

Ireland doesn't exist

i hate when people talk about (america) being responsible for stupid shit like its a diverse blah blah shit
no its fuckign not called it Union which is waht you want some fake entity deciding everythign, call it what it is you fucks cause we had immigration laws until you nigger lovers freed slaves in the country wow good job

Not sure how "insane" it's considered, but it seems extremely rational to me to believe that Lyndon Johnson hired Lee Harvey Oswald and then hired someone else to assassinate LHO when he was arrested all so he could become President.

My favorite conspiracy is Hitler escaped to Argentina

well duh, how else can they best ensure they pass down their genes?

It wasn't just him. It was the whole (((deepstate)))

His gay kid looks troubled. You can see it in his eyes and mannerisms.

>napoleon never existed

Wait, what?

There's definitely a pedo community in the upper levels of our government. The CIA probably knew about 9/11 and let it happen. EU countries are deliberately flooding their territories with niggers so that they can give themselves emergency powers indefinitely.

>Cuba doesn't exist
Bitch what? I'm from Cuba.

>napoleon never existed
>greater Lithuania

That there is no deepstate or secret shadow governments and the world is run by people who truely do not know what theyre doing and some are just trying to make the world a better place.

Equally terrifying imo

>>napoleon never existed
This is going to be rich.

did you say pizzagate?!?
>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>EVERYONE WILL BE MURDERED!
everyone still alive and kicking
>ALEX JONES SPOKE ABOUT IT ON INFOWARS
Alex Jones is now getting sued into submission and humbly apologizing
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

you know theories are all based on how many people think them
(peers)

I know it's sort of crazy, but I feel like cloning has been going on for a while, and there are a lot out there.

>napoleon never existed

MAGA

Dennis Hastert

Pizzagate is just blood libel in the 21st century.

phantom time hypothesis
new chronology

Hitler survived wwII. Him and several other Nazis escaped and setup underground civilizations. Metaphorically and literally speaking. The have bases in Antarctica. Posses advanced anti-gravity technology. They are waiting for the moment to come back.

look up 1956 ufos at white house, operations high jump. The Russian documentary is great.

Ancient Ukrainians

Sentient Soy

Miley Cyrus assassination

David Duke body double

Greenland Myth

Convex Earth

Napoleon Hoax

Universal Languages

World Grammar (UL related)

Nine Swords

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks

Second moon

Microscopic Giants

Rewritten textbooks (1967 - 1989)

Giada cannot shut her mouth

Pizzagate has some truth to it.

Also, Sandy Hook.

If you sign up as an organ doner and they need organs for multiple people at the hospital, they will purposely let you die. One life to save the many. Also, if a rich person needs a transplant, they will have someone on the organ doner list get into a car "accident" so they can have their organs.

Space is fake

>wow this galaxy looks identical to this brain cell!!1
>both pics are of brain cells/etc

The titanic that sunk actually wasn't the real titanic. They replaced the real one with the Olympia and had it crash for issuance money.

ground breaking

>The CIA probably knew about 9/11 and let it happen.
Not even a conspiracy, it's a fact that the attack was known about. Bush was warned about the attack and chose to do nothing. And the person that flew the plane got flight classes here and told the instructor it was so he could fly the plane into the towers.

>Shimon Perez
>Perez

The universal language or "language of babylon" is symbolism

That every aspect of our lives, down to the breaths we take and when, are the source of manipulation by the Rothschilds and kike overlords.

I believe Earth is a globe and there are people living on the under part

>phantom time hypothesis

Just watched a 10 minute video on it an that is amazing. How do you explain the astronomical inconsistencies with your theory? I genuinely want to learn more about this..

This is fake and gay. We dont even check to see if people are organ donors until about 2 hours after they die. Hospitals make so much money treating more people and we risk being sued out the ass anytime someone dies. Whether is our fault or not.

T. Nurse

There has been so much evidence proving this theory wrong. The original makes much more sense

Chemtrails? Oh c'mon

White Genocide is in fact White Empowerment

Let me explain simply:
>Whites are current leaders of Western countries
>Flood the countries with niggers, spics, muslims and else for "cheap" workforce to provide retirement pensions later
>Low-level Whites will breed themselves out
>Only the rich Whites remain pure and procreate among themselves
>Lower Class Whites will be no more, so blaming Whites will be impossible
>Whites in power will assure they keep the power using severe laws and lots of requirements impossible for them to achieve
>All non-Whites become a self-managed slave colonies providing for the Whites on top
>Non-Whites will never achieve the level of intelligence required to be part of the government
>Whites will fuck them hard forever with laws, taxes, inflation, healthcare and else

Quality & Power > Quantity

Whites on top, Untermensch under as nature intended to serve the Superior Race

Trump's plan is to make 'murica great again by destroying the republican party

Michael Jordan's first retirement was a suspension for gambling.

He got in so much debt that they killed his father.

The toothbrush mustache he began sporting later was a "Fuck You" to the people he held responsible.

I genuinely believe Bill Hicks is Alex Jones

>Jews
>Jews
>Jews

everything2.com/title/Proof that Napoleon Bonaparte never existed

>napoleon never existed

The hell.

Is it wrong that Liev's son's resting bitchface is kind of hot?

That's some bizarre mental gymnastics.

Elites worship saturn/all original mythology was a telling of pre-language cosmic events having to do with the saturn, venus, mars, Jupiter configuration. See more at Saturndeathcult.com

Berstein Bears

>napoleon never existed
>>greater lithuania
What? Can one of you explain the theories behind these

I've literally been to Cuba

IKR

>abraham killed isaac

oh wait i dont actually believe in phantom time hypothesis. i just wanted to post those

>>greater lithuania
The Grand Duchy of Lithuania?

You don't exist

I believe that most Germans are secretly Nazis. As in they officially teach their kids that "We were such bad guys, shame on us" in history class, then after school grandpa takes them to the basement where the shrine to the Fuhrer is and lectures them how the glorious Reich will return, but they need to keep it super secret for now and pretend that they hate the Nazis.

The whole refugee catastrophe is some kind of ploy to tighten the grip on Europe and justify establishing a police state.

>Hammer
>Resurrection

They smashed the balls to see if he's really dead or what?

yeah its not a theory theyve admitted to it

Is that the angle BLM and KANGZ are going with now?

The (((whites))) at the top eh?

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

45634534523r232

>meanwhile child rapists podesta and obombya remain in hiding

implying pizzagate isnt real. kys. sage.

nazis build flying saucers and went to antarctica, possibly hollow earth where they still are
then of course pizzagate, 9/11 was done by the jews, sandy hoax, nasa is fake, CIA and FED killed JFK