WHO FUCKING CARES

THEY'RE DOING ALL THIS SHIT TO DISTRACT TRUMP. LITERALLY JUST FIRE THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT, ARREST HILLARY, AND RESTART WITH REMOVING ILLEGALS AND SHITLIBS.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/lt-col-tony-shaffer-awan-brothers-sent-sensitive-intel-muslim-brotherhood-video/
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2015/02/24/center-releases-dossier-documenting-a-house-intelligence-committee-members-extensive-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is only one end to this progressive insanity. We must have another civil war. Only by the violent removal of all democrats, and rino republicans can we restore the republic and ensure prosperity, national sovereignty,and sanity. They will never stop poisoning the people with liberal propaganda until there is blood in the streets.

this is beautiful

good for you anons

STORM THE CASTLE!
HANG THE BASTARDS!

woah dude you should be president

I made a lot of the threads yesterday about the happening, trying to keep the hype and info up.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/lt-col-tony-shaffer-awan-brothers-sent-sensitive-intel-muslim-brotherhood-video/

I saw Shaffer say that live on Fox. He's a very, very high up ex-millitary intel officer. Coupled with that article about Awan working for Andre Carson (member of SEVERAL high up intel subcomittees) Awan likely had access to extremely classified info he could then spread to the Muslim Brotherhood/Paki intel.

This is turning out to be the biggest scandal in American political history - a full Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the Obama administration. There will be treason charges. Obama himself appointed Carson to that committee. There may not have been an explicit happening yesterday, but it's all happing behind the scenes.

Scaramuchi is doing all his silly shit to simply distract the Dems while they start the prosecution process. He is masterminding this covert operation, with him taking all the fire. He will leave the WH afterwords, letting the WH separate itself from the mess it had to create.

Do you think that trump hasn't heard of the Special Counsels on Clinton? Of course he has. Then why the fuck wouldn't he post on twitter about it if there wasn't a grand scheme in the works to downplay it until it's progressed too far to stop.

4D chess isn't just a meme.

centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2015/02/24/center-releases-dossier-documenting-a-house-intelligence-committee-members-extensive-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood/

Focus on Congressman Andre Carson. He's a Muslim Brotherhood contact. Awans worked for him.

Stay tuned.

Honestly user would probably do just as well as any of the last 10 presidents.

>MAGAs mad that trump can't rule like a tinpot half-cock dictator after being elected

>Liberals mad that half the nation overwhelmingly rejected their insane left wing policies, excessive spending, weakening of the military, support of criminal activity, attempts to sell the nation to foreign powers, and utterly unacceptable beliefs.

Keep track of Fusion GPS and Russia stuff too. It will become clear that the Dem's were colluding with the Russians, with Fusion GPS, to discredit Trump. This isn't as big of a story as the Awans, and I don't think it involves much of the democratic party.

The FISA warrants are another big thing. The FBI Lawyer in charge of distributing them treated them like a 'Stamp' of approval, not a carefully vetted decision to spy on American citizens and unmask them from Intel reports. He granted around 2,000 per year.

Search the news, the info is out there. Trump has been alluding to all this for months. These Paki's were much of the 'leakers' he talks about. When he talks about unmasking, he is referring to this huge scandal lurking beneath the surface.

do you larping faggots
you Americans have shitposted your le meme war at least a good 2 years + now and nothing ever happens and no one even does anything.

Same goes with Europe, there will be no uprising or revolution

You guys are too comfortable to start shit.

>half the nation

less than half, actually

Because, if he post that in twitter, everyone will say " donald trump is a complotist manipulator" and they will destroy the actual fact with the fking "fake news"

I think, the only solution for that is a spam by many user of this information

I don't larp i'm not stupid enough to fight a one man war against the government either but the second someone gets enough men to fight back believe I will join them. It wont be the first war I have fought. Until then I spend my days undermining the democrats in any way I can.

>le civilwar maymay redditpedes XD

Grow up faggot, no one is going to give up their quality of life to fight for your retarded vision of neo-50s america. Seriously what is so bad that it's worth shooting your fellow countryman?

It took 3% of the nation to fight the Revolutionary war. War is coming, maybe not today but one day in the future people will be forced to shed blood in an effort to save themselves from the tyranny of liberalism. I only hope I live long enough to join them.

We fucked over an Empire over an increase in taxes. Even though were now the most heavily taxed nation in the world.

>quality of life
What quality of life do you have when the government takes your pay to give it to people who don't work, drives up prices through bad policy, forces you to tolerate the constant bombardment of your morals, and dooms your children to a life of servitude and degeneracy. A fight is coming one day there is no other option but living in a dystopian pansexual communist future death is better.

gaslighters are always mad when people reject their version of reality

I'm not gas lighting I am actually mad at the utter destruction of anything good and moral in society. There is nothing in liberal america worth defending. What sane man will defend, sexual degeneracy, child murder, criminal activity, sloth, and the endless liberal arrogance that goes with it.

>Trump has been tracking Sup Forums posters
>knock on door
>"come with us"
>black bag over head, seems like there is some sort of embroidery on the bag
>arrive some hours later at an unknown location
>untied, told to keep bag on head as your placed in a chair next to others, seemingly in rows
>hear footsteps walk out, on a type of stage
>"What is this a gagging? Take those bags off your heads." a familiar voice fills the room.
>Everyone takes off their bags and as their eyes adjust they see Trump before them
>"Welcome Faggots"
>WWIII commences

Sup Forumstards threatening violence against political opponents gives me LIFE

Nope just waiting till someone manages to start a resistance so I can join them. The only people actually committing violence in the streets ATM are the liberal brown shirts paid for by the Clintons and their criminal supporters. All I have done is point out that violence is inevitable and declare my side.

Less than half of the half of the nation that voted actually

I want THIS timeline!

>trash cans burn in portland
>windows smashed in berkley
>brownshirts everywhere making me scared
Go suck tucker carlsons balls faggot

Your welcome to try and make me tough guy. Oh wait you have no idea where I am or who I am. Gee I guess like all liberals all you can do is bitch, complain, cry, and attack innocent people. Enjoy that.

My body is ready.

Not gonna happen

He SHOULD state of emergency , close congress, and stage a coup de etat, I want to see tanks on the streets!!!!!

What about Libertarians and Greens?

Sign me up