Child-Raising Legal Manual?

One of the most polarizing debates today is how parents raise their children. Just look at Schreiber's sons. Hormone blockers turned them into GIRLS.

So would Sup Forums be open to a state or fed regulated manual that details the raising of a child? Preventing child abuse?

Forgot to turn off your flag? Okay.

Should get Ivanka championing this.

Lady Obongo had school lunches Ivanka can keep libtard parents from fucking up their kids.

Is there any actual proof that they are on hormone blockers?

Get rid of the kikes. The rest will sort itself out.

You are going to die for this

>. Hormone blockers turned them into GIRLS.
So they're making poor choices and will be eliminated from the gene pool.

Where are the anti circumcision boylovers to obsess over the status of their penises?

had to do it

Kekx but seriously folks we cant let him get the nuclear family codes.

Wait is that a boy?

Indeed

>tfw I browsed the first thread about that and even posted in it without realizing the main thing was it being a boy
I thought it was just mainstream degeneracy where he let his pre-teen daughter dress like a whore and this was what we were all getting upset about

>"""""boy"""""

My tomboy sister is so boyish in comparison, she could finger herself, stick it up that kid's asshole, and get HIM pregnant.

Exactly that's why it's so exceptionally degenerate. It'd be degenerate as fuck just to let your daughter dress like a whore, but it's a whole new ball game to dress up your son as a highly sexualized female character.

Fucking disgusting.

So your sister rivals him in degeneracy, good to know.
I only peeled the first layer of the onion and thought that was all there was to it

My sister has long flowing hair but goes hunting and dirt bike riding with me and the other brothers. If her doing sports shit is degeneracy then so be it, least she isnt a whore dolled up with makeup.

Tell your sister to stop wearing jeans.

Kek

Kids cant consent to life altering decisions. This shit is sick and has nothing to do with natural selection.

Underrated post.

Post more shota

>we were all getting upset about
Speak for yourself pleb

that, right there.
you just know papi is tucking something behind him att night
christ i feel so fuckign sorry for those kids.
when can we start lynching people.

I was, i'm a multiple personality-kin and i'm disgusted by your bigotry

is either that or he rly wanted daughters , but id vote on the first one to be truth
feel sorry for both of his sons the either ways

Naomi said she desperately wanted a daughter at all costs if a third child. I dont know if she has baby making problems now but that might explain it

Wait they are on hormone blockers?

How else would the youngest be a girl with a dick?