What should the punishment for homosexuality be in society?

What should the punishment for homosexuality be in society?

strawpoll.me/13558735

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UM6GP0FuhnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
strawpoll.me/13558923
youtube.com/watch?v=uvZzVQ3iAak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A perfect sound doesn't exi...

youtube.com/watch?v=UM6GP0FuhnQ

Public lashings for minor stuff like kissing, groping, or openly saying gay things. Firing squad for sodomy (gay or straight), and public burning of those who willingly transfer HIV to others. The fags who receive the HIV get the firing squad.

Mercy to all but the HIV spreader upon repentence and conversion to Christianity. For them, a term of forced labor up to 3 years. If they do it again, 3 more years forced labor for minor stuff, death for sodomy.

Sodomites can't convert to Christianity though.

Yes they can, if they repent.

There is nothing wrong with Homosexuality

Public boos and walks of shame for gay sodomites
Rounds of applause for straight sodomites

Steven Anderson thread?

Floggings. The old fashioned way. Grab them by the throat, rip their pants down, force them over your knee, and beat the gay out of their ass.

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

The real question here is: Is race-mixing acceptable?
strawpoll.me/13558923

they should have to suck a dick.

dis gus ting

I guess if you are okay with race mixing.

>Yes they can, if they repent.

Read Romans Chapter 1. They're reprobates. Sodomy isn't really a sin in the normal sense, but rather a symptom of God giving someone up for not even wanting to retain God in their knowledge.

Matthew 12:31-32
>Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
>And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

There is only one unpardonable sin in the whole Bible. Everything else can be forgiven through the blood of Jesus Christ except for blaspheming the Holy Ghost. When someone has reached this point of no return, the symptom of this is all kinds of sexual perversions like pedophilia, necrophilia, homosexuality, etc.

Romans 1:28
>And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

Interesting though that Pastor Steve preaches to a bunch of spics. Hm really makes me think he doesn't give a shit about race... OH I forgot we are dealing with Christians here that are A-OKAY with flooding there countries with non-whites.

Spotted the kike.

Not sure if Sodomite or Jew.

>gings. The old fashioned way. Grab them by the throat, rip their pants down, force them over your knee, and beat the

Posting the truth about Christianity is saying I am a kike? Sounds like you don't like the truth kind of like the jew, sad really that nu/pol/ is this fucking blue pilled. It also wouldn't surprise me if you were a shill.

>ad hominem
>divide and conquer
Slow down a bit , rookie. You can't do both in 2 consecutive posts. You have to be more subtle.

Fucked I keked

Sorry m8 if you actual read what I said has no ad hominem posted videos of the guy stating there is nothing wrong with race mixing. Its also a fact that spics are the majority of his church goers.

Put them on their knees and force them to service every cock they see until they get so tired of cock that it's no longer attractive or sexual to them.

Government mandated sodomy licenses that cost $50k

Putting a fee on homos would make the jew elites even richer. I'm surprised jews push the gay propaganda so much, when they can just tax them or something to make even more money.

Then again, they wouldn't, because their priority is white genocide.

Death

>Christ's crucifixion cannnot expunge a human sin

Heretic pls go and take your namby-pamby charlatan with you.

Its not a surprise since you don't protect your borders and they can freely walk in your house/country/backyard/holohoax memorial/synagogue etc etc.
Most are illegal for sure. If they were there legally there wouldn't be so many. Why are you making me explain this ?

What the FUCK are you talking about? Do you even understand what you are talking about?

It's not that if they were saved they somehow lose their salvation, it's that they never CAN be saved going forward. If, hypothetically, a sodomite believed on the Lord Jesus Christ he would go to heaven unconditionally. As Romans 10:13 says:
>For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

They're reprobates, which means they've outright rejected God and in turn been rejected by God himself and he won't give them any capacity to get saved.
Jeremiah 6:30
>Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the LORD hath rejected them.

You can call God a liar all you want, but the Bible is pretty clear on this. Again, Romans chapter 1 makes this crystal clear.
youtube.com/watch?v=uvZzVQ3iAak

Ofc i do. Im not the one whos forcefully circumsized.
You should be thankful for even having the opportunity to speak to me.

HAHAHHAHA

Fruit flinging? What a party.

>no option for psychological reconditioning

They should have to hold camps and convince the heterosexuals that God hates straights.

In Christ, all things are made new. You are a heretic.

>In Christ, all things are made new.

Yeah, IN CHRIST. Hmm... I wonder what would happen if God made conditions for certain people where they could now never become a believer. I guess they would be reprobates or something.

I believe that most gays/trannies are not bad people. I do not believe they should have children since biologically they can't have them naturally with their partners. Marriage should be strictly through the church and not have anything to do with the Government. In an natural ecosystem. It's not a natural way of life. It's unnatural and it should be looked as such.

You don't even know the religion you practice. What you practice isn't Christianity it's your own made up religion, ur going 2 hell if u don't Repent user.

They should be made to power our furnesses.

Retard floor-rolling "repent of your sins to be saved" pentecostal or Catholic?

>onced 'saved' always saved retard

>But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
>shall

This word confuses and hurts the floor-roller. According to you Jesus said "lol you may thirst. We can't really know unless you stop masturbating".

Sterilization. Inability to legally adopt children or work with them as a teacher/counselor /baby sitter/day care worker etc. Removal from armed forces. Inability to legally marry. Force them back underground where they belong. Let them practice it if they want, but make it culturally what it is supposed to be: a taboo perversion. They can have their faggot club scene like they did in the old days, which is all they want to do anyways because they all have borderline personality disorder.