HAPPENING: RACEMIXING CONSIDERED BEASTIALITY, ACCORDING TO SCIENCE

http ://archive.is/6TRnJ

http ://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022103116300555
>The research involved three experiments. In the first, 152 college students were asked a series of questions about relationships, including how disgusted they felt about various configurations of interracial relationships and about their own willingness to have an interracial romance. The participants overall showed high levels of acceptance and low levels of disgust about interracial relationships, and pointed to a strong negative correlation between the two.

>Skinner said, participants showed higher levels of activation in the insula—an area of the brain routinely implicated in the perception and experience of disgust—while viewing images of interracial couples.

“That indicates that viewing images of interracial couples evokes disgust at a neural level,” Skinner said.

>Participants were quicker to associate interracial couples with non-human animals and same-race couples with humans.

>Overall, the current research provides evidence that bias against interracial romance is associated with disgust, that interracial couples actually elicit a disgust response among observers, and that these feelings of disgust translate into dehumanization of interracial couples. The current findings provide evidence that interracial couples are implicitly dehumanized, such that they are less readily associated with the category “human” than same-race couples (and more readily associated with the category “animal”).

Fucking bumpity

Hooooly shiiiiit.

your tittle has nothing to do with what the article says you inbreed

Hahaha no wonder they want to normalize beastiality.

NIGGERS CONFIRMED SUBHUMAN

MURDER RACE TRAITORS, RACE MIXERS AND ALL OTHER APOSTATES

Cool post.

Learn to type nigger.

Subhuman beast detected

>tfw you finally have a scientific proof

Rolling

your tax dollars at work

Well that explains why I found racemixing unnatural even when I was a kid.

Come on worm in dog shit!

comfy land go

Please dont be Africa

>http ://archive.is/6TRnJ
I just rolled a Switzerland. Welp, I'm set for life in the next one!

fuck it im moving

ok please be iceland,norway or new zealand

Roll
Wahey

guess Sup Forums can't breed with it's Korean honorary aryans lol

O fug I got Poland

Rolling 76

roll

>turkmenistan

close enough

SHIT, well I guess I better start learning how to cook dog now

roll

pinch me

>nog countries with average IQ of 65
>he needed science to figure that out

lol Paki

>science proves everybody hates coalburners but nobody admits it because it's politically incorrect
makes sense 2bh

Take me out if this shit hole

Rollerino

This is not a dream.
This is a comfy timeline where science is catching up with politics to set the record straight.

What does Kek will?

El rollo loco

let's fucking go

Kek

Roll

hopefully not 61

fuck that's just as bad

Pedophilia, homosexuality, imterracial, bbc/bbw/milf/incestb etc. are all just sexual fetishes promoted by the kikes for sexual deviancy/perversion. Lust brings effeminacy (search youtube father ripperger how to raise a man for more info) which in turn weakens men who are deemed as protectors, resulting into easier annihilation.

A cultured person will always prefer his own kind.

rollo del pollo

Bush did 9/11

Sorry about your luck user, you paki now

pls no nigger

Here is a part that goes into more detail about categorizing humans as animals:
>First, participants completed a block in which they categorized interracial couples with nonhuman animals and same-race couples with humans. Second, they completed a block in which they categorized same-race couples with nonhuman animals and interracial couples with humans. A red “X” appeared in the center of the screen immediately following incorrect categorizations, indicating that a mistake was made.

>aborted
better than being a nig honestly

>RACEMIXING CONSIDERED BEASTIALITY, ACCORDING TO SCIENCE

Ugly people should be in there as well

roll

(You)

Please not nigger

lets hope the best

Non-cuck pls

Oh sweet, going back to my Slavic origins
>CHEEKY BREEKY

HAHA

MUH
SKIN

Fucking shill trying to derail this thread

Please don't be black

>french guy, just like last time
>still a cut dick

r/hapas are hypocrites. They get mad at white men for muh dikking Asian women but then expect everyone else to like their little Asian microdikking.

Stupid gooks don't understand that hating on race-mixing is natural for everyone. You're never going to change this perceptions no matter how much you kick and scream and do online activism.

Well done jews, you just made a scientific case for unconcious racial discrimination and the right runs with it

AHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHA

No wonder white women are so into it.

Give me the inner fire to archive all the World, make me Nordbro.

who thought it was a good idea to have dicks and children in the same picture??? did they really have to include that?

roll

o no

ROLLINROLLINROLLIN.DUNKEY

>that pic
literally what

I wont go

ZUG ZUG

So its literally built into our genes to want to breed with our own kind, and see our kind breed with others outside our group.

Who da thunk it.

Dude stop, your making us look bad with your cucky bullshit.

>first let me destroy the written traditions of the Romans and Greeks
>next let me destroy the oral traditions of the Celts and Germanics
>thankfully our (((Christian))) monks have so dutifully recorded your traditions for you, so now we can tell you that your religion is all about degeneracy, even though Tacitus explicitly noted the absence of it in the Germanics

hopefully i don't get 72

Let's go

Kek, op your pic is hilarious. I wonder what blockface thought when she saw this picture

Shiieeet.

Costa Rica? So I'll be black? SHIEEEEEET.

muh oral traditions
You mean sperm eating?

WHEN YOU TRY SO HARD BUT YOU DON'T SUCCEED

roll

git

rolling

Wait no, that's Puerto Rico--err, Jamaica...

I'll be a...beaner? South American? It's hot as fuck there but at least the scenery is nice.

Abort me daddy

my roll faggot

>Sup Forums tries to comprehend a scientific journal
the brain interpreting interracial relationships in that way =/= interracial relationships is bestiality

>reading Jewish fanfiction

The Germans tried that, and then the Wiemar Republic happened.

>aborded

I'm rolling.

lol close enough.

rolling

roll