Katrina

What really happened in New Orleans during/after hurricane Katrina, Sup Forums? Jewish conspiracy? Aliens?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefix.com/content/hurricane-katrina-heroin-addict90259
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers raped killed and looted from each other and they blamed Bush for not stopping them.

Meme Reality is funny like that

Wow. Didn't know we had fucking racists around here

You don't have enough money to buy fucking milk for nigger babies.

>drumpfposting
Umm try again sweetie

Niggers took advantage of a shitty situation and made it shittier, then blamed the president.

Local vigilante justice stories during Katrina was one of the biggest redpills for most. They were basically shooting looting niggers on a minute by minute basis. Those proud boys held down the fort.

nigger engineering.

followed by niggers just being niggers

/thread

>MFW the niggers that came to Houston havent moved back

I know this city is a shithole but it became a bigger shithole when they arrived

Read this:

thefix.com/content/hurricane-katrina-heroin-addict90259

/thread

Jacksonville here. Same is true for us. Nawlins niggers are among the worst.

Thread o and cop trying to keep the peace by shooting niggers dead got into trouble.

Same here in Colorado Springs.

Democrats were corrupt and didn't properly maintain the levies and waterways.
Shit hit the fan and the nature of each group in the city revealed itself.

It wasn't really well-known how shitty Nawlins niggers were. I lived there in the early 90's and had 4 cars stolen and my house was burglarized twice before I finally just took everything and left.

Nawlins niggers were a cut above basic niggerdom even then.

When I went to bed the night before Katrina was a cat 1 hurr durr in the Florida straights. Next morning it's a cat 5.

> whoa

Was there something going on I didn't see? Solar storm? Earth magnetic field upset? I've been trying to find out...

But if you wanted to move a bunch of dindus about the country as a trial for Europe migration you would destroy their homes right?

Post stories pls.

Those levies hadn't been repaired in more than a century. There are reports going back to the 1800s on how they were unprepared for a major hurricane.