What is the most Sup Forums approved hobby and why is it knitting?

What is the most Sup Forums approved hobby and why is it knitting?

>meditative
>takes skill
>can make cool stuff like nazi socks
>if you can knit, you can fix (rejects disposable/materialist culture)
>not a slave to the clothing market because you can knit it yourself
>can sell what you make
>women love it

Well Sup Forums?

My hobby is being a loser

Honestly that's cool af, I wanna pick up knitting now. How long does it take to make nazi socks? Are you selling currently?

>sucking the tit of big textile
What a trailblazer.

>knitting
Knitting is jew shit.

post your tits bitch

>What is the most Sup Forums approved hobby and why is it knitting?
Most Sup Forums approved hobby is from our neighbor.

>rod passed down through family
>teaches crafting and knot tying
>produces subsistence amounts of meat
>teaches to clean and skin animals
>takes wit, intellegnece, strength
>not giving money to big corp. while producing atleast 2 products of object value

Unicorns do not exist.

Yes, goyim. Focus your time and energy on a primitive, menial task that has been all but obsoleted by modern technology.

Come to glorious MA and shitpost with me irl. I'm dating someone tho so no semen demon tricks.

Industrialization is a Jewish invention you kike

Meh, a hobby is a hobby. I still play piano even though the most rudimentary Synth can play circles around any human.

I just like the idea of taking raw materials and making something out of it, so it's pretty cool. very self sufficient being able to make things for yourself without needing to rely on others, especially when it's something important and a necessity like clothing.

gay

what do you think buying clothes at a retail outlet is?

it's sucking the tit of big textile while simultaneously sucking the cock of big retail and jew. I'd rather suck tits than cock.

That's a girl hobby.

>What is the most Sup Forums approved hobby and why is it knitting?

kniting is pretty based, workshop is also, fixing your own cars bikes, stuff, working with tools is pretty redpill also

kek

any hand craft is great, you can knit in metal wire and make metal fabric

>needing all that shit to fix bikes

fucking rich fags

that is a bike ship, they have all the specific expensive tools. You can do most of it with low end 100$ taiwan tools.

Start it user, its so meditating, saves money, you fix shit and you can translates so many methods of bike mainintence to other handyman work (like gluing, torqe, materials and general problem solving).

also, beign a selfsufficient bike mechanic will be very usuable in the mad max zombie apocalypse/race war soon.

whoa - how does it not fall over?

i know, any shop hand craft job is great and with what you know you can branch out and do other stuff

good!

i have a little all purpose shop on my house

it has another support out of the picture you tard, another "leg" that you cant see