HAMBURG ASSAILANT AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT

twitter.com/hashtag/Barmbek?src=hash
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/hamburg-attack-stabbing-barmbek-supermarket-dead-injured-list-germany-police-knife-a7865366.html

>HAMBURG ASSAILANT WAS AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT WHO WAS SMUGGLED THROUGH FRANCE BY NOBORDERS-NONATIONS INITIATIVE, A BRANCH OF ANTIFASCHISTISCHE AKTION
>LAST KNOWN LOCATION: ROTE FLORA SQUAT

Address: Achidi-John-Platz 1, 20357 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 40 4395413

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rote_Flora

FUCK THESE FUCKING COMMUNIST TERRORISTS

RUN DOWN THEIR FUCKING GHETTO

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GERMANS WAITING FOR

Other urls found in this thread:

independent
archive.is/KTai2
ncase.me/trust/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antideutsch
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Irl57bUb-Ik
mopo.de/hamburg/polizei/barmbek-toter-nach-messer-angriff---polizei-ermittelt-wegen-terror-verdachts-28082822
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived

>independent co uk/news/world/europe/hamburg-attack-stabbing-barmbek-supermarket-dead-injured-list-germany-police-knife-a7865366.html
archive.is/KTai2

theres no such thing as an illegal immigrant in germany

/thread

I hope native Germans become illegal some day.

if not larp, please give some more insight

maybe YOU are the problem

>maybe YOU are the problem
That is my point.

ich verstehe nicht ganz, wieso man sowas will. es soll illegal sein, deutsch zu sein. verlass doch einfach das land, wenn du keine lust hast etwas zu verändern und suche woanders nach deinem glück. niemand hindert dich daran. gib dich nicht auf, das leben hat viel gutes zu bieten.

I consider it a crime to infect another country with a german.

Also don't write in our disgusting language here. I specifically use Sup Forums over German sites so I don't have to read this garbage.

Not in any way bait.

lass dich nicht von deinen negativen gedanken überrumpeln. denke an positive dinge. falls du hilfe brauchst, sag bescheid.

Thank you very much, you do a great job

>denke an positive dinge
I think future Europe without Germans will be a beautiful thing.

please go on and explain this further. what exactly makes you go "mad"?

>NO BORDERS NO NATIONS
the fact that antifa doesn't realize that they have the same lingo as the globalists that they're supposedly fighting against is fucking fucking hilarious

Germans are the constant destoyers of Europe.
Imagine how great Europe would be without us.

Now sadly we can't be aborted from History
But what can be done is to slowly replace us and make sure there are no Germans in the future to fuck shit up

hmm, you upped a picture of merkel. i dont like her aswell. but she's not THE represantative of germans. every german, like yourself, is unique, and many seek a better life. for them, for us, for everyone. you dont want to be judged like all? then stop judging yourself. start by forgiving yourself for whatever happened and move forward. dont give up.

Got to love "Antideutsche"

You people are funny as fuck.

>but she's not THE represantative of germans
She will get reelected this year.
>you dont want to be judged like all?
I never said that.

bumb

what's going on in here

He shouldn't be reprimanded too harshly if that is the case. He had no way of knowing that such actions aren't permitted in Germany. Hopefully the Germans will do the right thing and tell him what he did wrong and give him a second chance.

Seeing a right winger argue with an "Anti-deutscher" is gold somebody needs to hold my beer.

im just trying to share some love and kindness to a fellow german who kinda lost trust in his people.

You are either pro-Europe and anti-German or pro-german and anti-europe
As long as we exist we drag the rest of Europe down with us.

we dont argue, we discuss. im not right-wing, im unique and not even a native german. yet i love this country and its people because its a great nation and
>inb4 refugee
i live here for more than 20 years now

>who kinda lost trust in his people.
It's a universal thing, your great great grandfather trusted the English soldiers in the trenches of WW2 more than you trust your neighbors.

If you are interested in why this is happening check out this game theory simulation ncase.me/trust/ which shows why people aren't trusting each other anymore. Very interesting desu.

i dont see a problem in being pro-germany. but you made a good point. why is europe following? its because of EUs agendas. Its them that make you hate your country. its them that drive europe to the shits.

sovereignity is what we need. and beer. lemme get one quick. good point xD

That explains your kindness and why you think we are worth a damn

Let me redpill you on Germans. We don't have souls. Like whatever the concept of a soul is is missing in us.
It explains why we famously have no humor. It explains why we when we go cruel we went more cruel than any other group on this planet. It explains why our first country version was called the "Holy Roman Empire". We just emulate real humans.

Imagine a robot wearing human clothes and pretending he is a human. That are Germans to me.

And who is responsible for all of the EU's shit. Everything bad in the EU comes from us. We are basically synonymous with the EU

agreed. you people need to go

Why hasn't anyone burned this place down yet?

You would need a lot of napalm to just burn down Germany in one go.

But I think we should still try.

>You are either pro-Europe and anti-German or pro-german and anti-europe
Yeah I'm neither, just cause you tell me I have to have an overly simplistic view of how things are I'm not going to have it. Germany and Europe are both groups of involving millions of people.

>yet i love this country and its people because its a great nation
And I would make the argument that Germany is country like many other countries, and it has issues and things that work very well here.

I don't like hearing people say Germany is a great country because I genuinely think it's more productive to think about how Germany could be better than to think about how it is great.

That said Germany is probably one of the best 30 countries in the world to live in.

So anyone want to accidentally throw a pipe bomb in there in the name of Allah?

>That said Germany is probably one of the best 30 countries in the world to live in.
If it weren't for all the Germans maybe.

ASSAILANT OF PEACE
BAN ALL ASSAULT BORDERS

Have they found the potential New Austrians Part and Parcelers yet?

>We don't have souls.
Which is why we have to organize our society around a universally accepted logic, if we had souls we could organize our state around God like ISIS

>It explains why we famously have no humor.
Lach oder es gibt auf die Backen!

>Imagine a robot wearing human clothes and pretending he is a human. That are Germans to me.
Did you know the Nazis were allowed to rape women in the Wehrmachts bordelle because they weren't humans, legally they were objects, good job accepting Hitlers rape meta and applying it against Germans, Hitler would be proud of you, after losing WW2 he said the Germans should be eradicated, good thing to see you share Hitlers ideals.

>Everything bad in the EU comes from us.
With arguments expressing depth like this you could totally become the next president of the USA.

sad to see that you are loosing your hope. i should consider myself lucky cause i got to know a lot of good germans and laughed a lot with them.

dont fall for the memes on this board. germany isnt done, the west isnt done, germany isnt cucked. germany can be saved we just need to work together, get rid of radicals and radical beliefs.

Do you think going "muh hitler" has any effect on me?
This might work on liberals but it won't work on me. My self-hate goes far beyond silly shit like that.
I am sure it can be "saved" or whatever

My point is that it shouldn't be saved. We should work towards an Europe without Germans.

#fun fact OP is working for one of Soros foundations..

>If it weren't for all the Germans maybe.
Honestly the Germans are an extremely shizophrenic people, met this one girl her favorite food was pizza and this other German girl who's favorite food was pasta, met another girl who's favorite food was sushi there was another girl who's favorite food was döner.

Considering that these 4 girls were extremely different to each other, which type of German do you hate the most, Pizza, Pasta, Sushi or Döner Germans, they were very different.

Or are they all just equally evil? Because I felt like the Girl who like Sushi was the highest maintenance also she was the craziest of them.

I think the mere existence of a German on European ground is holding the rest of Europe back.

I hate ALL of us for being the weight around their necks.

Yasss!!!! Slayyy

>My point is that it shouldn't be saved. We should work towards an Europe without Germans.
you are deeply wrong, brother, but ultimately you will find peace within yourself. theres no reason to hate yourself. trust me it just gets better from this point.
i was deep down below myself, brother, just to reach up and eventually touch the ground. i went thru that shit and it made me a better person. two german friends helped me get thru this time. someone without a soul wouldnt bother for someones breakdown, would they?

thx

stop arguing with a troll

You might not thank me but your grandchildren will live in an Utopia without Germans if everything works out.

>Do you think going "muh hitler" has any effect on me?
I'm not saying "muh Hitler" I'm saying you are doing the work the Führer failed to do because his army was disintegrating and didn't accept his orders to burn down Germany in 45.

>This might work on liberals but it won't work on me.
I'm not trying to convince you you are wrong, I'm saying other great German men before you reached the same conclusion:
>All German life deserves to die.

>My self-hate goes far beyond silly shit like that.
Well I thought you hated Germans, like you are one of the few Germans who can see through it all, that's why despite you not having a soul you are probably a better person than all the people who haven't reached your sphere of understanding.

I'm genuinely not trying to convince you that you are wrong, what I'm saying is:
>Männer wie du verdienen das eiserne Kreuz, du hast den Treueschwur an den Führer nicht vergessen und bist einer der wenigen deutschen die verstehen das nach dem 2. Weltkrieg die Deutschen ihr Recht auf Leben verwirkt haben, Hitler hat das auch verstanden.

none of this is mentioned in the article you linked
fake and gay until source provided (and archived, fag)

even if, i dont care at this point. both seem to lack love and kindness

Hello, Jew

>I think future Europe without Germans will be a beautiful thing

My grandmother thought the same and she wasn't even Jewish.

Look what I found on facebook in the comments from a Spiegel (leftshit '''media''') report about the knife attack.
>Bergmann
>saying the rightwingers are rubbing their hands now

Hello USA?
This is the german people speaking.
Can you please annex our shitty country and make it great?
ty

>despite you not having a soul you are probably a better person than all the people who haven't reached your sphere of understanding.
Oh that is your problem. You think I am putting myself above other Germans. I am not. I deserve to burn down with you just as much as every German for being born German.

I would press a button labeled "kill all Germans" in an instant. Knowing full well I would die too.
If I had the power to kill all of us I would and then kill myself as the last one.
As for the oath shit. I never pledged allegiance to Hitler. I think Germans deserved death long before the second world war.
You had a smart grandmother

>rubbing their hands
i'm sure (((somebody))) is doing that right now

What do you thing of
>nordics
>finno ugrics
>Slavs
>Latins
Etc

>implying France and the UK, plus some Nord countries, aren't as bad

Only the Slavs are thinking of Europe

Held back by us. Will reach for the stars once we are gone. All of them in different ways.

Even if other groups are bad I have no right to complain about them. Since I am part of the worst problem group.

> You think I am putting myself above other Germans.
I'm saying that the world can't become a better place without people like you. People like me I don't care about my German heritage it doesn't define me, I don't have a soul because souls are metaphysical diarrhea.

So people like me are much worse than you I wouldn't push the button to kill all Germans even if it didn't kill me.

>As for the oath shit. I never pledged allegiance to Hitler.
Oh ok, I thought all Germans were Nazis I learned that in school.

>I think Germans deserved death long before the second world war.
Pretty sure you weren't alive before WW2

Wtf this is beyond trolling now

>Since I am part of the worst problem group.

Not really.

UK and France are equally as bad overall.

Italy and whatnot aren't as bad, but they're still doing it.

Sweden is the worst, but they're only a small country.

Poland is the shining beacon, but they're only a small country too.

Europe collectively, is killing itself, and Germany is only a piece of it.

>Pretty sure you weren't alive before WW2
You know what I mean.

I would abort us from history if I could. I don't know who the first proto-german was but I know he was a faggot who ruined shit for everyone else.
We have regular German hate threads on Sup Forums. Why is it so hard to believe a German could've been redpilled on Germans.
The difference between those is that it is likely all our fault for the bad ones.
We deserve it. They don't.
We are the source of everything bad in Europe. Look hard enough for any problem and you will find a German at the beginning.

>Wtf this is beyond trolling now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antideutsch

It's not trolling, they are a subgroup of the antifa but they are hated by most other antifa groups, who think antideutsche are retarded.

thank you bro.
god bless and stay safe everyone.

>My self-hate goes far beyond silly shit like that.
yet you are too much of a coward to end your pathetic existance.
If you had any shred of dignity left you'd stop shitposting and end your sorry little life you worthless piece of shit.

Again one dead german accomplishes what?
I rather work my entire life to do as much damage to Germans as possible so that one day in the future Europe can be free from us.

Hamburg needs your help felix dubbe. Save your homeland fefe

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>I would abort us from history if I could.
Son you can't do that, but you can kill some German children, you could go to a kindergarden and kill kids there, they won't put up much resistance and you could kill Germans that way.

But bitching over Germans on the internet is sad. I mean I've lived here for a long time, bitching and then doing nothing is the most German thing ever, you understand to break the cycle you need to do something, and it seems like you want to kill Germans so go after the easiest targets.

Also I think we've talked a couple of times before, you still haven't got that cellphone rig to up your trolling power?

This is insanity. I don't even think we have leftists that have gone that far

>Again one dead german accomplishes what?
being rid of you would already accomplish a whole lot for Sup Forums alone. KYS faggot, if you dare. DO it NOW!

Its not that I want to kill Germans. I want there to be an Europe without Germans.

If we all die childless of old age that is fine too.
I don't want 1 dead German. I don't want a few dead Germans

I want there to be no more Germans. That is a long term goal. That is not something I will accomplish by myself by doing some attack.

I realize I am just a small cog in that plan.
> you still haven't got that cellphone rig to up your trolling power?
I thought about it but then I noticed a few German posters without my guidance repeating my arguments. People even got paranoid and accused random other Sup Forums users of being me. I think it is getting traction

Here is a deal. If you create several German hate threads which all reach bump limit per day I don't need to post anymore.

>it per day I don't need to post anymore.
shitposting on an anime pedo board accomplishes NOTHING.
Stabbing yourself in the stomach with a kitchen knife accomplishes SOMETHING.

Well the you should take the first step and end yourself..?

fefe is a lefty.

It would accomplish me not posting here anymore. I thought you wanted that.

Would the rest of the Germans follow me? I don't think so.

The left has gone full communism, were walking down the path of the Weimar Republic now.
There will be some kind of revolution soon.

Where is proof of the NOBORDERS connection?

WEBM OF THE ATTACKER
Source: youtube.com/watch?v=Irl57bUb-Ik

BAN ASSAULT CHAIR

Germans voted for this, no?

You're actually pretty funny, Hans.

According to german media the guy is a
>known islamist
>Palestinian, born 1991 in Saudi Arabia
>came to Germany in the migrant wave

Sources (GER):
mopo.de/hamburg/polizei/barmbek-toter-nach-messer-angriff---polizei-ermittelt-wegen-terror-verdachts-28082822