(((burgers)))

I know op meant this as a meme but seriously check out this thread for a sec...

twitter.com/GamerGateIsISIS/status/890726926331105282

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sf5OrthVRPA?t=7m51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Am i just being paranoid here? This seems like too much of a coincidence.......

You are. It's just a good way to position stores. Never too close to the center of town means easy to pick up the adjacent communities that eat there. You'll notice in the case of NY user was too lazy, and in replies to your SJW Twitter friend many don't stack up to a star layout at all.

Fair enough. I most of the replies were larping by making the distance purposefully autistic....
Good explanation but still hmmmmmmmm

Reminds me of this.
youtu.be/sf5OrthVRPA?t=7m51s

after reading to much /htg/ I really wish it isn't true.

fucked up world

are you retarded, you can connect them how you want and one possibility is this. If you want to find something hard enaugh, you will.

>Outback steakhouse is trying to fight the Jew World Order by inverting the inverted pentagon of life back to its original position and thus BTFO moloch and baphomet in 1 fell swoops
Best timeline

>Outback is /OurGuy/ fighting the spirit demons possessing the shape realm
Based.

Yes

But seriously its not always possible to make a flawless star of david like this

Nice 88's, but the david star looks quite different.

Australia is not satanic you fuckers. Australia is obviously irreligious and there's no way our satanic beliefs could even affect America.

still hmmmmmmm
wat

>irreligious
thats pretty much satans goal.

i wonder if the star of david is the star of Rempham, or if the Remphan star is the upside down triangle.

wow, a business places it's locations approximately equidistantly around population centers to maximize the number of people in each location's service area while avoiding leaching customers from other locations

it must be a conspiracy O.o

Star of david is 666

Lucifer and jew shit

Don't really know much on the the star of rempham so i can't say. They look kind of similar though.
>Flag
>Business knowledge
*PJW voice* wEll iMAgIne mY ShOcK

No but i mean that even if not a conspiracy its hardly a simple coincidence.... Might just be a little in joke between the (((owners))) and thats all....

>hardly simple coincidence
except it is...
it's like how people freaked out about Denver Airport's runways looking like a swastika, ignoring that a swastika is actually an incredibly efficient layout for runways

you're also looking at selection bias
how many metro areas with Outbacks don't arrange nicely into a star
there are nearly 1000 Outback locations and this twitter fucko has found a few dozen that arrange approximately into stars (which, for aforementioned reasons is an efficient way to arrange business locations)

I doubt the owners would place their locations in such a way just as a "joke"

You're probably right to be honest. But the fact that several others were able to do this to makes me suspicious.... its worth looking into who runs outback and if other companies to the same or similar layout...

>its worth looking into who runs outback and if other companies to the same or similar layout
no it isn't

if you continue to seek connections blindly, you will always find them
instead of obsessing over a steak restaurant, how about you volunteer your time to improve your community?

Im not obsessing over anything user. We do this shit all the time, check who owns it or who owns its parent company.

Coincidence, because if you you have five of any restaurant in the same area, you can easily draw lines to form a star. But you can also draw a pentagon, a crude circle, a retarded turkey, and a boat.

>burger meme

You've unlocked THE SIGIL.