She has a point you know

She has a point you know

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Kohn
archive.is/PZJef
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poles are the real Nazis now anyways. Sending away innocent refugees and electing a fascist party into power. Germans are good people who recycle and embrace multiculturalism.

Shame on you Poland.

Then why do we look kindly on those that took away programs like Auschwitz

The (((history books))) seems to look very kindly on those who took away the German programs to continue their people and race.

Who is this cunt
Why do we care what she thinks?
why do people make threads about a literal nobody's tweets?

>Only doing things so people will like you
Liberals will never understand. I pity anyone with a liberal father.

reminder this woman hates her daughter for being interested in boys instead of girls

Fuck history books, they are written by leftist morons now.

Umm Sally works as a CNN anchor sweetie

Stop voting in Merkel then

>muh wrong side of history

(((kohn)))

yeah they are like

>"here I have brought you this meal"
>ok, thx. whoever you are
>"haha, I'm you friend, do you remember"
>no. but thx for the meal

source?

I'm ALL KINDS of fucked up.

What does that tell you about (((history books)))?

what like slavery?

>not wanting Germans dead.

>(((Sally Kohn)))
Yet another oven dodging Jew.

"Kohn was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania to Jewish parents."

archive.is/PZJef

idk we kinda liked the fall of communism here in Eastern Bloc.

came here to post this my (actual) african american male relative

Lincoln took away institutionalized slavery and people seem to like him. He even have a giant statue.

not surprising considering that kohn is a jewish name

are you trying to go to prison ??

well but most people are thankful for the pest control because it removes parasites from them, so...

Says the cunt who thinks Caesar was "bad" and has an 8 year old who allegedly knows who Caesar is and what he did.

I don't know, the people who ended slavery, Jim Crowe, suffrage, holocaust and every other government fuck up are praised.

This lady seems pretty dumb to me.

Name one example bitch
Or history books don't focus on policies

>not surprising
No shit. That kike dyke is fucking extremely obvious and over the top with her kike agenda pushing on (((CNN))).

Private Charities and Churches are far better at caring for the elderly and teaching the young than the state.

Unless, of course, that state we're a Christian monarchy. Secular Democracies have been an interesting and disastrous experiment but now it's almost time for them to expire.

Letting that crazy bitch raise a kid, wow.

>the current academic community, which is largely authoritarian, doesnt paint those who remove gibs in a good light
Color me shocked

Can we gib pogroms in return?

>my 8 year old
I thought she was a dyke?

History is written by the victor
and her side is currently winning

>Offer people free shit at the cost of our economy and lives
>Hey this is bad, we should get rid of it before our economy and country collapses
>YOURE TAKING AWAY MY INSURANCE
These people don't understand how fucking in debt we are to ourselves. All they care about is ME ME ME paid for by YOU YOU YOU

>Letting that crazy bitch raise a kid, wow.
Yes, (((they))) allow LGBT+ pedo kike have children in their position these days.

"Kohn is a lesbian."

This is the most dimwitted comment ive seen from any (((political commentator))) yet.

uhh sure but kohn is a stereotypically jewish surname, I think jews here even name change it because it's way too obvious and is used frequently in jew jokes

>The history books don't tend to look kindly on the political leaders who took programs away.

Hmmm

1. Sally Kohn has an extremely low IQ.

2. This is maybe the biggest inadvertent concession that the people who educate our children have a political bias/agenda. Which is evil. Which completely validates the indoctrination narrative.

If the left had half a brain they would seth rich this bitch asap.

She is a kike dyke.

It's current year, user.

>I think jews here even name change it
Jews not wanting to be identified as Jews. Makes sense.

History doesn't look too kindly on hypocrite kike lesbians, either

>BAD GOY! GOVERNMENT IS ONLY ALLOWED TO EXPAND!

>implying Trump was going to be looked on favorably by these fucks anyway

KEK

It's a variant of Cohen. The Cohens were the priest class of Judaism in the days of the Temple.

This profligate belongs on a cross

they want to be identified when it works for their arguments but if it doesn't then they want to be identified as "fellow white people"
don't forget that all the german and polish sounding jewish surnames exist because when jews moved to germany or poland they didn't want to be identified as jews

No shit!, giving away free shit is what politicians do for votes and it's why we have so much fucking debt, people stare at the national debt and unfunded liabilities like a retard stares at an electrical outlet..we're all going to pay the price at some point.

>the internet while immortalize the hypocrisy and lies of these puppets
I hope to see the day I see pictures like this on my son's history text books

>she

Which is why conservatives fight so hard to prevent new entitlement programs from being created

Pretty sure Lincoln is looked at kindly.

Apart from Thatcher, Churchill, Charles II, (((Disraeli))), Elizabeth I just in modern Britain alone

(((Kohn)))

?Implying history books are not biased

This isn't even kind of true.

It certainly doesn't look favorably on androgynous propaganda artsits.

right because history looks so greatly on Hitler Mao and Stalin who made tons of programs for Germany and Russia and China

is she actualy retarted?

N'OH MY GAWD, KLARGLEMUMPFS BTFO BY UNSPECIFIC TWEET WITH NO REFERENCE OR CITATION.

Nobody is entitled to anything.

Things are fought for and earned.

When people get an entitlement from the government they are losing a fight. The government earns something but the person earns nothing as the entitlement is on the Gov's terms to be taken away at a latter date while your submission to the gov is acquired.

Like any of the last 10 presidents even deserve to be in a history book.

>Oh no, a degenerate faggot said something on twitter! Better make a thread on it!

no government entitlement program has EVER shrunk, if you give people something, they immediately feel entitled to it.

Their point still stands

History doesn't look kindly on jews either Sally, your point?

Most history books are written by leftist propagandists.

I'm sure the books she's reading do look quite kindly on Jews.

>she

yet anyone who looks into LBJ gimmes would know LBJ was a terrible president. Makes you think..

because they are written by kikes.

Obamacare isn't even a program though, it's a shitty law that demands private insurance companies provide care for everyone, which they do by charging everyone up the ass.

>give unsustainable programs to the people
>take them back because they will cause more suffering in the long run
>programs are meant to make people dependent on the government for their rights and freedoms
>government will take away your rights and freedoms or you will die
>this is a good thing

Fuck the left.

Caesar literally did nothing wrong.
The Senate stabbed the only man who could solve Rome's problems

Articulate his point, faggot.

Dafuq is a book?

>muh right side of history

just gas this kike already, sick of her

Because lefties care so much about history.

That is disgusting.

>(((history books)))

>cnn intellectual

don't take away my gibs

>my 8 year old

Look at the picture you posted. Being anti-dem doesn't make you capitalist ya fuckin dolt.

It makes you Republican. Look at all of the Antifa crowd, you'd think they'd vote for someone who aligns more closely with their beliefs like Jill Stein, or not even participate in the statist process of voting at all. But nope, 100% guaranteed they voted for Hillary, because they're anti-Trump, not pro Anarcho-Communist.

Now look at yourself, OP made a jab against Statist tactics. Government programs were present in Hitler's Germany, just with a different presentation. Which means that since were all shitting on government programs, means you're Anarchist right?

Once again divide and conquer is in full effect. You're Anti-Democrat with nothing organic to stand on. That means you're psy-opped as FUCK into the "Left - Right" paradigm and it's completely derailed your ability to even address the viewpoints which contradict your, muchless stand for your own.

That's the beauty of "me against you" divide and conquer. Fill the area with straw men and give "fighters" tools like the internet to hack away.

What do you think?

Concentration camps were a program.

Maybe she is right

Ah yes, the (((history books)))

Man I love looking up political events that occured when I was 8 and seeing if I were even aware of them.

Depends on (((who))) is writing the books.

I can't even remember my life when I was 8

Were you molested?

Your picture is stupid
People go from rich to poor and poor to rich every fucking day
And there has NEVER been peace on the planet nor will their ever likely be.

And there are distinct differences in the parties you faggot

Look up the fucking statistics, America has lower class mobility than Canada, Demark, or even the UK.

Compared the these countries,in America you're most likely to have you income determined by the income of your father.

Psy-opped much?

I never said the parties weren't distinct.

STRAW MAN MUCH

>Progressives care about history now
If they'd actually read a history book they would know they're on track to dying out again

Like in?

(((history books)))