ALEX JONES WILL NOT LIKE THIS

This guy is a high-class banker that worked with the top secret services and companies, Bank of International Settlements, he is spilling the beans because he is having a breakdown.

He mentioned lots of the ultra rich are luciferians, child rapist, "Church of Satan", "holy mass with naked women", "third world child being sacrificed" (starts spilling it at 26:00), and he insist the protocols of zion is real (Alex Jones will not like that part), "Synagogue of Satan" (literally satanist)

youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw&index=30&list=WL

and

in the second part, the banker says that only form of ethical banking is Islamic banking due to the prohibition of interest or usury. Vigilant citizen even said this is the reason that the "elite / satanist" want to demonize Islam is because it's prohibition on interest in the video "who controls the far right"

youtube.com/watch?v=89ZuASiI7Go&index=31&list=WL

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/ex-banker-cries-talking-about-child-sacrifice/
youtube.com/watch?v=s_b-zpSnoHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"Church of Satan
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 2:9

Unless the Muslims killing people are actually Jews LARPing, my hatred for both Muslims and the Jews destroying the world are equal. The elite are not making me hate Muslims, Islam itself is making me hate Muslims.

implying saudi arabia isn't planted by the (((satanist))) and the terrorists were not killing muslims most of the time with weapons from (((Santa claus)))

Is this shit true or a LARP. Anybody with some real insight and not opinions? Also no stupid losers that pretend they're muh enlightened please.

Pretty sure Islam is considered shit because they're inbred retards. If they got rid of the desert dwelling violent retards and Muhammad it might be okay.

Real, 400,000 views currently. He is starting to break down in minute 23:00.

Mentioned about holy mass with naked women (for him it was a spectacle), realized he was in deep satanism when (((they))) want him to sacrifice a child.

Go away Alex Jones. Back to your ((( producers )))

Alot of Jews are Larping as Muslims though. The 9/11" Hijacker" videos were those arab looking guys are laughing were Mossad Jews larping as Muslims

ISIS/Al Quaeda founded by Jews, although they get the 80 IQ arabs to do most of the dirty work other than the Paris attacks which was Mossad Jews Larping

The Jew is always the driving force, 80 IQ arabs are only here as a result of Jewish imposed mass immigration, they are not a problem without the Jew and pose zero threat to us

The Jew is Sauron in Lord of the Rings, the ring representing Jewish powers corrupting influence, the Orcs Sand Niggers/Niggers, we need to focus on Sauron not the Orcs

C'mon, dipshit. Islam is portrayed a certain way on purpose, and it's traditional values aren't horrible, but the people usually use it as an excuse to be troglodyte beta faggots.

I've seen it but why break it into parts, and why is he free to talk openly about it? I know he's selling something, doesn't really matter to me, we all have to make a living, but they don't seem overly concerned about the dangers of exposing this stuff.

infowars.com/ex-banker-cries-talking-about-child-sacrifice/
I remember when Infowars ran an article on this guy over two months ago

lulz

It's true, Islam is toothless without western help. Only Muslim retards think they have any power beyond the jew.

Yesss good goy I like how you think. Every single one of those billions of muslims is an inbred retard and we need to obliterate the middle east with your blood and tax dollars to bring upon the greater Israel, our greatest ally.

I saw the interview. If he knew what he says he knew, "they" would not only have tortured him. He would have been Hoffa'd.

He says a few true things, i.e only about 8,000 people control the world, but his overall story is likely false. He also runs a bank and may have done this for business.

Bump

this is fucking nice, user. good job for pointing to it

If you do basic research on this guy it's easy to see he's not some big shot banker named Bernard, he's just an actor. A guy if his status would be impossible to hide. Hell, I dated a nobody doctor who was just a researcher at a university hospital and she was all over the internet.

the ((( "liberal" ))) media is ignoring this bombshell, but we all know why!

*cough* PODESTA SEX PARTY *cough*

It's true, though, no matter how much you post merchant pictures, retard.

interesting comparison but on point imo

Your days will come sooner or later Schlomo.

>This guy is a high-class banker that worked with the top secret services and companies

So how do you know that?

How do you know it's not just some random wanker?

>tfw so redpilled I even know these luciferians are wrong in their belief

>want to demonize Islam
Thats not whats happening.The only thing demonizing islam is islam.

Yes, the refugees that are escaping wars are actually invasion! They must be purged! We must help the greatest ally against the evil Iran. Don't forget to also help moderate Saudi Arabia!

For Israel! Chaaarge!

shils forget that they just confirm and bump xD

If you said holy mass with child sacrifice I'd take your word for it, but when you mention satan is when I know it's cheap and fake occultism.

>400k views on youtube
>must be real

bro give yourself a break, your heart is beating way too fast atm.

Then I hope you send your sons to die in another fake war to defend Israel from all those innocent women and children that get droned by the minute.

It's called basic critical thought. Do five minutes of research and see if this guy is not a complete nobody.

And my mom's side of the family is from the same country as you Waclaw

>holy mass with naked women
>third world child being sacrificed
How do I join

One doesn't mean the other, you stupid fuck.

bump

The things he speaks of are mostly real. It's the personal accounts that are fake. It's just a conspiracy channel cashing in on well known crime networks with some quality larping and marketing.

It could be real if they said they are doing some kind of holy mass but with the naked chicks and the human sacrifice, but the moment he says satan you can tell it's bullshit.

You tried, Goldstein, but the people will know the truth.

this is old news bro

Bump

so when are you guys starting with "remember frank and his larps"?

Its old. Hes also crazy.

Why do you believe the elites don't do this kind of stuff?

what do you mean Alex wont like it of course Alex knows all of this shit. He is just not dumb enough to name the Jew he just uses coded language of Globalist. Besides Alex knows that they are not real Jews he knows Revelations 3:9, these guys have been hiding behind the Jew for a long time.

cringe.. always stupid amerifats..

The video was shown on Alex Jones when it came out.

>This guy is a high-class banker

0 proof of this, 0 proof of top secret companies.

Also, he just came out with a book, this is literally a book promotion.

hold up, we're mixing shit up.
i kinda believe this stuff could be true

Implying kosher Alex Jones and kosher Trump are not pro saudi Zionist that would love to genocide refugees for greater Israel.

If I said what I know you wouldn't believe and label me as insane, but I have seen some shit.
If you told me the rituals were done to the god of the bible I would believe it in a heartbeat.

It's a LARP. He's selling a book. To be fair to him, it's an interesting LARP.

There's now an established "conspiracy TM" round robin of talkshows and conferences where shills jump on board whatever bandwagons are hot that year. About a decade ago this same guy would be talking about the death of Diana and how the Reptilians are eating babies, and a decade before that how Elvis is flying around in Black Helicopters.

You'll know the real deal when you encounter it: it's usually very unsensational, often academically dry and heavy going, sifting through historical financial reports, and generally concludes that Axis gold recovered after WW2 wasn't returned to its owners and instead funded the likes of Gladio and other criminal spin offs. The Biggest Secret is that our own institutions push drugs and smuggle dubiously aged prostitutes, and there's no longer a clean one to investigate all the others. Charles Manson was right, the people at the top behave exactly like criminal gangs in jail.

You are not fooling anyone Schlomo. The only good mudslime is a dead mudslime

If this is the same guy, he is one of the Bulls

He likely has leverage against him and they know it. much like Assange if he would to be killed he'd likely release the whole enchilda naming names. the way he's doing it is smart releasing just enough information to awaken the goyim but still withholding enough for leverage against the luciferian kikes

>that only form of ethical banking is Islamic banking

>elite / satanist" want to demonize Islam is because it's prohibition on interest in the video "who controls the far right"

Fuck off with your muzzie propaganda

We despise your religion and your race because you're subhumans that commit rape and murders through Europe

>how do you know that?
I mean, he just said it on the internet. Is that not enough for you?

Alex Jones is such a liar, you can see it in his eyes

Nice try Schlomo. At least muslims believe in Jesus and Mary and even mentioned christians will be allies near the end time in quran 5:82. Guess who will be the greatest enemy in the same verse?

Angry that french are getting both side of the story inatead of just the kosher one?

Na, it's automatically real because it's on YouTube you dumb kike. What? There's no such banker to be found anywhere online by the name Bernard? Shill! Shill! Shlomo!

Kikeshill

He means "no usury". In practice though, the muslims do practice usury, they just structure it slightly differently and call it something else.

sucks to be you if you think every group is a monolith.

>even mentioned christians will be allies near the end time in quran 5:82.

You are delusional, abrogation gets rid of that verse.

"And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they! They have taken as lords beside Allah their rabbis and their monks and the Messiah son of Mary, when they were bidden to worship only One Allah. There is no Allah save Him. Be He Glorified from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him)!"

Qur'an 9:30

Saudi & Zion are brother & sister.
Look back far enough and you will see they have blood ties.
The rest is just pretend.
The plan is that the middle east is split between the two.

Married one. Producer is one.

Now spreads anti islam and refugee propaganda 24/7.

> insist he knows the (((satanist))) instead of part of it

>holy mass with naked women
youtube.com/watch?v=s_b-zpSnoHs

wtf I love third world immigration and terrorism now

Deliver a christian to hellfire, and you will be saved:

Abu Musa' reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: When it will be the Day of Resurrection Allah would deliver to every Muslim a Jew or a Christian and say: That is your rescue from Hell-Fire.
Sahih Muslim 37:6665

Calm down silverstein. No one is going to take your 9-11 insurance money that you received.

I am just spreading the truth to ordinary people about the satanist and usury system

Yep. Anglos, too. Those Ancient Phonecians sure knew how to plan ahead.

The part that this keeps messing up is that there are no good or evil spirits. These are beings so far out of our ability to understand that they cannot be referred to by our limited dualistic understanding or morality. That would be like a rock saying miners are evil for the miners regularly destroying rocks. We are nothing to the higher spirits besides fodder. We're fuel, at best. You think God or Lucifer cares about our suffering? Of course not

Islam says usury is fine against non-Muslims though as everything in the Quran. Also it's usury is not allowed because Muslims are mandated to donate a portion of their earnings to local community charities (it's called Zakat). This is where a lot of the "interest free" loans come from so they are paying for it

Quran 5:82 must really boils your blood temperature.

The Jews and Muslims are still waiting for their Messiah. The Muslims' Messiah sounds a lot like the Jews'. A King who will wage war to bring peace.

Mudshits are the pets of the Jews and always have been. They even ban pork like the mudshits and emphasize the oneness of God like them, and Jews dominated in islamic societies as wealthy elites and civil servants for centuries.

You are thinking of kosher one. Usury is forbidden to all.

fake and gay

The whole anti-Islam/refugee issue/discussion is just an organised distraction from the plans of the global banking elite and how badly they're fucking us over. Jones talks so much about rapefugees because he doesn't want the 'truthseekers' to go after the global merchant menace fucking us all over. He is a tool of distraction.

No you're not. You discredit the movement with your credulous tendencies and paranoia.

Dayum the JIDF is going all out.

Just a reminder. Only islam and christianity believes in Jesus and Mary and quran 5:82 seals the deal between christians and muslims.

Watch sheikh imran hussein videos.

Ignore the anti muslim (((christians))).

>Quran 5:82

5:82 does not talk about the afterlife, it simply suggests that some kafirs who deserve death (christians) are better than some kafirs who deserve death (jews) according to scripture

>Angry that french are getting both side of the story

The good side to take is Indo-European side and certainly the Semitic (Kike/Muzz) side

>quran 5:82 seals the deal between christians and muslims.

Quran 5:82 does not seal the deal you dumbass not even islamic scholars who try to subvert western society suggest this

Christians will be allies against the (((anti christ))) that will rebuild the third temple. Suck it.

>Quran 5:82 must really boils your blood temperature.

Verily those who believe not, among those who have received the scriptures, and among the idolaters, [shall be cast] into the fire of hell, to remain therein [for ever]. These are the worst of creatures.
Qur'an 98:6

>Christians will be allies against the (((anti christ))) that will rebuild the third temple. Suck it.

You are lower than cattle

Or thinkest thou that most of them listen or understand? They are only like cattle; - nay, they are worse astray in Path.
Qur'an 25:44

I'm not sure if you're joking or not but it is the truth.
They did know how to plan ahead.
It seems we are the only ones left in the dark.

Keep telling yourself that muslims are the anti christ despite believing in Jesus.

And keep telling yourself that muslims are the synagogue of satan. Because we definitely go to Synagogue. *rolls eyes*

Shoo goldstein. The video will spread!

Honestly there are a lots of high placed people, respectable people, that said shit like that years before this dutch man and nobody ever gived a fuck because everyone was always like
"If this was true, why is he still alive ?"
Internet is massive and this kind of video ain't really easy to find, then the fact that a lot of western world is atheist you start to laugh when you hear words like "Synagogue of Satan"
Lastly there are tons of planted conspiracionist to demonize the practice.
And even without them the world is already flooded by different group interpreting different event which leaves you with a tons of video, too much to watch them all, with a lot of bullshit by clinically insane people, fake bullshit, a truths.
And remember you haven no real way of absolutely distinguishing the truth from the false.

Oh and even if everything he said was true and you know it in your heart what are you gonna do ? Kill some Rotschild with a millice ? You'd need a pretty big part of the population to ever dream to attempt anything, they don't care if 300 hundred people get redpilled we need 1 billion.

PS : yeah he could also have a deadmanswitch

>Christians will be allies against the (((anti christ)))
O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors [awliyaa]: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.
Qur'an 5:51

We Christians believe that Jesus is the Son of God was crucified, died, and was buried, and rose up to Heaven on the third day. Muslims believe that Jesus is just a prophet and that the crucifixion was a hoax and that God brought up him up to Heaven. Stop fucking lying.

>Christians will be allies

"O you who believe! Take not my enemies And your enemies as friends offering them (Your) love even though they have disbelieved in that Truth (i.e. Allah, Prophet Muhammad and this Quran) which has come to you."
Sahih Bukhari 59:572:1

Denying Jesus is God = antichrist

I accept it could all be true and nobody would ever care. I think they'd only take him out of he produced anything that could be followed up by real investigation. Still makes me wonder.

So ultra rich are demonizing islam by introducing muslims into non-muslim societies, so they rape, kill, steal and gloat about it in our faces? Then I guess muslim ban is a proof of good intentions towards muslims.

>He BASED guy know the truth. Elite/Satanist are a bloody lying fuckers make a bloody show of me no interest finance model.

fake and gay

Yes. The quran prophesied alliance of christian and jews back in days when these two fight each other.

But quran also insist christians will be allied in quran 5 82 against (((them))) and ((( anti christ ))) that wants third temple.

Eventually muslims will topple your fake muslim regimes Goldstein.

> angry with muslims because they insist Jesus was a prophet

> insist a book that say Jesus is boiling in semen and Mary was a whore is greatest ally.