Can we talk about this and find out if this is illegal or not?

Can we talk about this and find out if this is illegal or not?

There's no possible way American politics are this broken that this can be legal:
>run for re-election
>pledge to your voters to repeal Obamacare
>air campaign ads claiming that you are "leading" the fight against Obamacare
>put your name on said ad in order to show that you 100% approve what is being said\
>win because of this message
>finally get the chance to repeal Obamacare that you waited years for, after promising your voters you would do so, after approving campaign ads saying that you were going to repeal Obamacare
>VOTE "NO"

Americans... HOW IS THIS ALLOWED?!
I know politicians lie all the time, but I don't recall any politician getting elected on a platform that they abandoned in order to do the exact opposite. Maybe there have been politicians who compromised on their platform in order to get something passed, but I cannot name another politician who literally voted against the *one thing* he was elected to vote for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kB2lh6N0m4w
youtube.com/watch?v=JphxA6Lm8P0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's essentially why he's being called a traitor today.

Worse is that this wasn't even a repeal. They were just voting on if they should discuss healthcare, and he still voted no.
Brain implant or traitor, he needs to go.

Literally a traitor.

Are you awake? Everybody's onto his shit now.

Wow, McCain's a piece of shit. I had no idea.

> (OP)
>Literally a traitor.
Songbird has been informed of this fact:
youtube.com/watch?v=kB2lh6N0m4w

If Vovan & Lexus were really Ukraine's PM (as songbird believed they were), wouldn't this be sedition? youtube.com/watch?v=JphxA6Lm8P0

A bitter old bollix.

This is for Trump cutting off funding to his muslim bum boys in syria.

everyone on this board is a fucking idiot

McCain is a fraud and there is nothing we can do until 2018. The 115th congress is infested with cucks, frauds, and libs.

Hopefully the 116th congress belongs to Trump.

His twitter feed is hilarious. People are furious. His entire campaign was about repealing Obamacare and he sunk the repeal. He himself, sunk the repeal.

Uneducated nigger

>im not dumb, everyone else is

>>finally get the chance to repeal Obamacare that you waited years for
Lol, NO.
Republicans saying "repeal and replace" is like a drunk that secretly hopes his friends will hold him back when he tries to take a swing at somebody.

Their plan is utter shit, but more importantly, Obamacare is a remarkably conservative piece of legislation.
It's America's best chance for avoiding real socialized medicine.
It's a great boon for the healthcare industry, and it ensures that even the working poor (and their small-business employers) have to help pay for health care in America instead of just going to the emergency room or relying on a spouse that works for a fortune-500 company to cover the family health care.

Both Mitt Romney and Ronald Reagan had similar plans, and if Obama wasn't a black democrat, Paul Ryan would fight tooth and nail to defend the ACA.

Anyone from Arizona know if this traitor is going to be re-elected? With his cancer, incoherent ramblings, and democrat behavior I can't see him getting re-elected unless the other options are as bad. I don't think that's possible.

>HOW IS THIS ALLOWED?!

Arizona does not have a Federal Recall law that would allow the State legislature to process a recall and removal under the guidance of the State's AG.

More states should adopt this type of measure.

I visit AZ often and never met a person who voted for him. It's the strangest thing.

If Arizona was smart, the Governor in conjunction with the AG and State legislature should demand his return and address to the State House the reasoning as to why he vote the way he did.

Why do you spout shit when just by speaking you prove you know nothing about the subject matter?

> jumps to racism
> 'avoids' socialized healthcare by assessing massive tax penalty to those that don't have it, thereby making them pay for it anyway, which really just means you're paying for it like it or not i.e. socialized
> 'great boon' for healthcare industry... Apparently someone can't read
> 'ensures the working poor and small business employers' do what exactly. Get Obama bronze because the price for their employer to insure them has skyrocketed by 700 bucks a fucking month?

its americas best chance
its a boon for the healthcare industry

t.corporarte healthcare shill

>McCain
More like McBrain am i rite guis?

He's a cunt

is he a cyborg now? he looks legit evil

Can this fuck just die of his brain cancer already?

He's not a Repulican, user. Neocons are Democrats.

He'll be dead in a few months, you really think he gives a fuck about his constituents anymore?

that what i thought, like some metal gear solid evilguy that is a bit "broken down" since his last confrontation with Snake

iirc there was a law at one point that made it illegal for politicians to lie, but they repealed it by saying it was too vague.

>hey guys let's have an enormous transfer of wealth from people of moderate income to insurance companies
>YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO DIE DO YOU HATEMONGER????
every time with lefties

>hey guys let's have a huge taxpayer-funded subsidy on solar panels which amounts exactly to a wealth transfer from people of modest means to landlords and people with a lot of property
>YOU'RE NOT DUMB ENOUGH TO BE ANTI-SCIENCE ARE YOU HATEMONGER?????
every time with lefties

>hey guys let's have a huge transfer from young people to banking institutions backed by taxpayers of modest means
>YOU WANT PEOPLE TO HAVE AN EDUCATION AND CLAIM EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY RIGHT HATEMONGER?????
every time with lefties

mfw neckbeards find out the only thing that can remove him from the Senate will be Death.

He not up for reelection until 2022.

>hurr durr I'm retarded

Every time with Americans.

He has done terrible things and his time isn't over yet.

He's always been a traitor

Don't worry.
He will die soon.

Who are his (((friends))) who paid for this?

You're an idiot. That's how.

He clearly didnt want to vote on a bill that still doesnt exist. It's like signing a contract before reading it.

>Repeal and replace
Replace with what?! There's nothing to replace it with.
You trump fan boys suffer from major autism.

LOL trumplets

What the hell is wrong with him?

Susan Collins, John McCain and Lisa Murkowski

Remember these names people. They are a prime example of traitors working against our country.

He's not wrong, though

Once a traitor, Always a traitor...

Only protecting their seats in their own home states.

Expecting satan in old man clothing to make sens

Checked and keked!

Collins gets a pass since she's from a blue state.

Murkowski is from ALASKA and voted against it, and her reelection isn't until 2022

Honestly did you not expect this not to happen? Republicans are always getting in their own way because they're cucks

Can some burger PLEASE put a fucking bullet through this REPUBLIKEK's skull already?

This guy is literally worse than Hillary and a massive cuckold on top of that.

Whoever assassinates McCain will be lauded as a hero of the people.

Sorry leaf. He voted yes days ago on "if they should discuss". This was the final vote on the actual bill itself.

What? The two women have no chance of getting reelected after this, and Mccain won't live for long.

McCain told everyone what needed to be in the bill for him to vote for it. They didn't put it in. McCain even then said that he would STILL vote yes if the House gave ironclad assurance that it would send the bill to a conference committee for changes rather than just passing the Senate bill. Instead of doing that, Paul Ryan tried to give him some wishy washy bullshit half assed bullshit statement. So instead of being treated like a sucker, he fucked their shit up. Listen to the man next time. He isn't bluffing anymore.

>promises he'll do one thing.
>does another.

Where have I heard of that before...

I think politicians need a grade system like they push on movies and video games...

A scale of; totally full of shit --> honest robot

It essentially means he won't be elected again, and considering he has a few years at best, he doesn't care

>listens to linkin park
>an hero

Nobody cares what Mccain wanted in the bill. That pretentious old faggot can go fuck himself.

>It's America's best chance for avoiding real socialized medicine.

That was a goal of the basic infrastructure for Obamacare as outlined by the Heritage Foundation, but that was never realized.

It's hurt the working poor immensely because it became cheaper to pay a fine than to buy insurance, but even worse it hurt the middle class by making it cheaper to pay a fine.

The only people helped are those that have some major health problem that would have them run through a $5k deductible, which isn't that many. Everyone else got fucked.

The only part the Democrats even try to defend are the expansions to Medicaid which is socialized medicine, but we can't afford to have everyone on Medicaid so we're going to be forced eventually to make cuts to the program which could result in the elderly having fewer services available.

That's what Trump said.

How'd that work for him?

A vote for John McCain is a vote for the status quo, more government, more wars, less freedom.

He has literally never had a job outside of government. All he has known his whole life is being a privileged member of the ruling class. His entire life he's had government healthcare. He's been one of the people making policy for longer than most people in the world have been alive yet he purports to be a candidate of change. He and those like him are the problem, of course he's not going to change anything from the current course. Anyone who believes he will is an idiot.