Looks tasty doesn't it?

Bet you didn't realize the sale of meat with tumors is legal throughout the world. Bet you also didn't realize there aren't even screening processes for it.

Some nutritional professionals have suggested consuming tumors in animals correlates with cancer in humans. Teach the controversy.

my mum worked for a supermarket butchers, they would cut any tumours out before selling the meat to customers.

Fuck off faggot. Everything causes cancer. Especially faggots like you and cringe posts like this

>cancer is contagious

The real red pill.

nutritional professionals write meal plans for hospitals and schools and are not doctors nor do they study cancer. still,they know more about feeding humans healthy balanced diets than you.

>nutritional professionals
I'm a certified nutritionist. Paid 9,99$ for an online 'university' and it's valid in the US. As a professional, I call OP a faggot spreading lies.

I'm going to put on pants and drive to the supermarket and buy a steak and eat it at 1pm just because you don't like it.

>some
>nutritional professionals (?)
>suggest
>may
>correlate

Hahahahahahaha

it's almost funny how defensive some people are about an industry that is so gross and outright criminal in so many ways. total stockholm syndrome

True. The nutritionist scam is pure cancer.

This thread is illegal in Texas for defaming beef. Enjoy you stay.

Bet you didn't realize your grains have animal blood in/on them. During harvest rabbits anf other small animald get caught in the turbines and are ground like black pepper all over your meal plan. I'm sure they wash it but not all of it is rinsed off. Taste the massacre!

Retard, see We're just not retarded liberals who believe everything uncritically

Well bovine growth hormone in beef correlates to taller populations so maybe

I used to work in a meat department at a grocery store.

YES, meat does some time have tumors and even full blown cancer. It's impossible to actually know until you actually cut into the meat to make the various cuts. I see it mostly in pork.

Now that being said, any half decent butcher knows how to identify and remove undesirable bits. This is the same deal with other things like blood clots, gristle, silverskin, etc etc

Meat is a biological product. Nature isn't perfect 100% of the time. Tumors happen. It depends on your store's quality and professionalism on weather or not you are actually eating any.

This. You cut out the yucky bits and make some mystery stew for the homeless shelter down the road.

one of the not so good arguments
first it's to a large extent a cliche. second to the extent it's true - kernel of truth in stereotypes - it's simply irrelevant. at a 1 or 2% adoption rate it's like saying decades ago "internet? will never use that. that's for loser nerds with acne and glasses"

Cannot my powerful digestive juices destroy the tumors?

Nope, yukky bits all go into the bone barrels. I imagine they render it down and turn it into make up or something.

We did send food to the local food shelter of just expired stuff. It wasn't ideal, but the sheer amount of steaks and roasts that expire on a daily basis was insane.

I was being sarcastic. You need bones to make good soup. Crack them with the cleaver so marrow is utilized. On the industrial scale, they'd be used for canned soups and bouillon cubes. Also, marrow and tendons are used for jello and (possibly) gummy bears. Besides that, all edible unsightly stuff is finely ground and used in industrial sausages and as slop thrown into minced meat.

if you're so worried about causing cancer why are you posting shit like this?

I get it, your diet is preferred by kikes, women, and leftists. There's nothing wrong with that, I was just letting you know the facts.

Animals meant for meat production don't grow old enough to even get tumors,not saying it doesn't happen in ultra rare cases but chickens are grown for 2 months then slaughtered, pigs 4-6 and cattle no more than 10.

Nope those facts don't match with what nutritionists told me

You know shit about cancer then and meat production then.

Look I'm not saying tumors don't get in your food, for example the chickens that lay the eggs at the end of their cycle they end up in the meat production and those might have tumors, also cows that are in the dairy cycle those might get tumors and end up in the meat products
BUT
most meat comes from animals raised specifically for that reason and again their life cycle is too short for that.

Just avoid products with minced meat or meat turned into a paste, those have inferior meat.

I use mincee meat but either I mince it myself or I buy a good cut and get it minced on the spot.

Problem with industrial grown meat is that they treat these animals with hormones and antibiotics and other chemicals.

City folk with city folk problems.

Shut up, veganfag.

>Some nutritional professionals have suggested consuming tumors in animals correlates with cancer in humans.
That's not as crazy as it sounds.

Wrong poultry is inspected and rejected on the basis of whether birds have tumors or not.

t. USDA Inspector

fuck off shill. sage this and look on sci-hub for studies that arent paid by the companies that pay you.

Meat is delicious, but tumors are EXTRA delicious. Yummmmmmmmm

You Are What You Eat

Hello Eggplant

t. Animal

The real redpill is raising and growing your own meat, or only eating the meat and produce of people you know personally.

>Tfw cooking a tasty steak right now
Couldn't care less

steak is degenerate and a non sustainable food source.

chicken, goat, lamb, and other small animals are better for earth and health.

adopt a Mediterranean diet

nothing we do is sustainable

you really think the nice salads, sprinkled with well water, driven into the store and packaged in plastics are sustainable? But salad isn't worse than everything else. It's just part of modern industry.

What about ground meat? Do the butchers take the time to trim out the ugly looking parts or do they just not bother since it will all be ground up and no one will know?

>eating the meat of people you know personally
Lel