Could communism work in a white world?

could communism work in a white world?

communism only works for ants

No.

fpbp

Even ants serve the Queen Ant.

me on the left

Communism is a primitive way of life. It's a Shipwreck scenario. It's scraping by, there is no thriving. It's never getting past the bottom rung.
It's a sandnigger joke played on idiots. Like the Jon whatever political comedy show. You know who I mean, the sandnigger with shitty expression.

No, the queen ant is the slave ant factory.

a man in communism is free. a man in capitalisn is slave for capital owner

Lanklets, when will they learn?

hahahaha very cute
did you think this way before your mom's boyfriend started fucking your asshole or was this something that developed as a result of your mom's boyfriend fucking your asshole?

>did you think this way before your mom's boyfriend started fucking your asshole or was this something that developed as a result of your mom's boyfriend fucking your asshole?

if you actually study it, communist Russia and China advanced their technology by the whole lota nothing nada zip zilch. They both stole everything from the USA, communism is shit for advancing a civilization, culturally or economic and technologically.

No. Only if we were all robots. Unfortunately, Elon Musk seems to be working on that.

who gives a fuck? no need to make these threads 1000 times a day, it has not worked and it will not.

duh, you fucking kraut. Tonnes of niggers and panjeets in Russia in 1917

Sure

Most actual frontier towns and places outside of government control in the old days were "communist" for all intents.

no. it's an ideology for lazy and stupid people that want to steal from the productive.

Me on the left.

Fuck no, because there is no world where it would work.

Communism Doesn't Work.
Communism Has Never Worked.
Communism Will Never Work.
Communism Doesn't Work.

Wallstreet funded both of their science and production outlets in the soviet union, in exchange for pennies on the dollar on soviet raw materials. All that Cold War stuff was so that the con could last as long as they could. Corner the raw material and control the market.

This is what Brits will look like in 2025 and it is beautiful.

Kalmar union fags have something similar and they make us all look like fucking plebs.

only works for a clone colony ,, ex ants, bees, etc

All these years and I had no idea freedom looked like this!

Proud Communist here. We will take down this hate-board.

Holy shit Wh*tey BTFO !!!

Calm down guys. Don't stoop to their level

Name one communist revolution that had no Jews in its leadership. Even fucking Vietnam and North Korea did. The two most Jewish ones were Russia and China of course.

>tfw leaf posting has never been easier

;)

Consider the Monarchy works in all worlds. Even the black Africans had a rudimentary social hierarchy when they were discovered by early explorers.

Communism in the pure form is too idealistic. Same with Anarchy and Libertarianism. In all three cases too much trust is placed on the individual to "do the right thing." The problem is that the right thing is not universally agreed upon by all individuals. Some men are stronger and smarter than others. Some men are more (((devious.))) Others are in the Omega category and only exist because of the kind deeds of others.

That meme with the "I have never met this creature called Man," speech really hits the nail on the head.