youtube.com/watch?v=va6nPu-1auE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ι'm only proud for our past, not our present or future

Know the feeling

absolutely

This.

>proud of my past
>turkish rape-valley

No. Why should I be? I had no control over where I was born, yet I inherited all the problems wrought by the generations that came before me.

>tfw I can't speak Arabic

>tfw no one here really cares or knows about this countries history

>tfw the symptoms of leftist is starting to show

>tfw half the population is inbred

>tfw no one cares about rampant corruption

yes

I am, America is finally starting to uncuck itself. I'm just hoping to get to experience pre-9/11 levels of comfy before I die. If the left keeps doubling down on their insane ideals while getting exposed left and right and the downfall of MSM, We're off to a good start.

Sorry im afraid you will die first

You're actually proud to be lawn garbage? RAKE!

Why aren't you? Are you some kind of faggot lefty shit shirt or something? Leave if you aren't proud to be an American. I dont want your traitorous ass here.

american history has always been really interesting to me and I would say so
it's important to have some sense of patriotism in order to uphold certain values before other people try to ruin everything
truly the best way to destroy a nation is to destroy its culture and history

Then why didn't you post with the Chinese flag?

I am very proud to be german. I don't want to be anything else.

Probably, but you never know. They amount of people actually waking up in the past year alone is pretty staggering. I'm hopeful.

Of course I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=va6nPu-1auE

>tfw I can't speak Arabic

Are you an immigrant? Why can't you speak Arabic in an Arab nation?

Yes

I'm French American, I'm more proud of being American than French. France is so thoroughly fucked up nowadays. I'd even go as far as saying it's one of the most lefty countries in Europe.

We're too irrelevant to have problems.

At least until comrade Corbyn annexes us.

Of course, why wouldn't I?

I went to a British prep school, so not only do I not know Arabic, and yes I am Kuwaiti, I also have a slight bong accent.

I never socialized with other Kuwaiti's and my cucked parents never taught me how to speak the language.

It's a death sentence.

Yes I am.
I would be even more proud, if my country could destroy our enemies.

i'm not proud of my nationality
but i am a nationalist
i believe i can turn this place around

>It's a death sentence.

Yeah, I imagine it must be; I don't even know how you'd survive over there without learning the language unless you NEET it up until the end of time or emigrate eventually.

>I'm French American

>soulless, commercial and materialistic lifestyle
>music is shit, food is shit, beer is shit etc
>no culture, heritage or history
>cities are urban sprawl, cosmopolitan, rat race zones
>capital of world Jewry
>obesity
>either dumb uneducated rednecks or cosmopolitan city dwelling liberals
>niggers spics and non whites everywhere
>white children are a minority
>youth is brain washed into liberalism, nigger worship, Zionism, communism etc
>parents do nothing about it
>nigger worship, blind faith and sucking Jew dick are virtues
>retarded religious zealots everywhere
>meth and Heroin druggies
>watching niggers tackle each other is a sport
>blame each other (republicans, democrats, left or right) for our problems instead of the kikes
>Huge wealth gap
>people are self indulged cunts who could care less about the world around them as long as they're happy
>most hated country in the world, even your own allies hate you
>our """"greatest ally""""" did 9/11
>instead we give it aid rather than nuking it
>education is mind numbing boredom
>public transit, rail service & alternate ways of transit are 3rd world tier
>infrastructure is shit
>fight wars that cost trillions and bring no good
>everyone blindly worships the troops as if they're heros
>destroyed Germany twice despite having no good reason too
>president drinks Jew semen all day long
>government gives 0 fucks about the white people of this country
>get circumcised because dr. Shekelberg said so
>have the most armed populace in the world, yet they won't overthrow the zog
>everyone believes that this shithole is the greatest country in the world
>racism, nazism, white pride etc are treated like the worst thing on earth
>nationalism is civic, patriotism is blind obidience

Uhm no

Yes i am proud of my nation
Of my goverment?
Hell no
of our current situation(2000-today)?
Hell no

How would I emigrate to a country that I'm not proud of? that I know next to no history on.

A good test to know if you are eligible to emigrate to a country is if you understand the local inside jokes, which you can only get if you live there. It's a paradox and one I live in every day.

this desu

No, really, not even >muh heritage. One of my parents was actually born in France and the other is American, I was born in the US, moved to France.

Unless I totally misunderstood your shitpost, totally a possibility.

Well, why not just remove jews and be happy?

Yes

This except the two world wars.

>The future of the West is Huenigger country...

That photo is so depressing seeing what Brasil has become.

no

This.

death to america

Just four-five years ago, I dreamt of nothing more than immigrating to UK or US because I fantasized about speaking english only and enjoying their traditional culture.

Today, I would rather plant my feet in a grave than leaving my nation to the refurees. I strongly plan to father two children of pure, scandinavian blood, like my father did and my fathers father did. I'm turning 24 tomorrow and many ethnic danes my age think the same.

It think that applies to most of us Europeans and probably burgers

>How would I emigrate to a country that I'm not proud of? that I know next to no history on.

I have no idea, but apparently Jewoogle claims that if you know English and live in Pakistan, that's a sign of being "upper class" and allows for decent job opportunity if you're educated. You probably wouldn't want to live in the cucked west, so Pakistan may be a viable option. You could also force yourself to learn Arabic but as a burger, the language looks and sounds incomprehensible to me. Learning Arabic won't be easy.

Yes, I am proud of being Greek.

I understand it about the present, but the future is up to us, bro.

No. We had our chance in 1917, and we fucking blew it by letting Bolsheviks seize the power.

I really hope greekbros can go back to their ancient glory
Greece dying is like an older brother dying

Why stop at two? Also you need to stop being a virgin first

Your biggest mistake was fighting Poland and not respecting our sovereignty, instead of uniting against germany

DAMN STRAIGHT
USA USA
WE HAVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL, NACHO CHEESE, AND THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD
BRING ON WWIII
BRING BACK IMPERIALISM

Yep
It's gotten a lot shittier in the last 40 years bc of brown people and boomers, but still better than most places bc our founders were smart enough to fuck the government even while they were creating it

>best pizza
Kys now
Its not bad but its nothing special either

Kaiser Wilhelm did nothing wrong

He also did nothing right

Maybe not the best "pure" pizza, but we have deep dish to thin crust to chicken bacon barbeque to 50 lbs of meat to literally every other type of pizza.

Because getting more would be dumb at a young age, perhaps a 3rd and 4th at the late 30s, but not before I have enough to sustain 4 children at once, anything else would be irresponsible user.

Well getting recognized that your pizza is not bad from an italian its already much
Also you have to consider that we are usually more traditionalist in matter of food
Except fried pizza
Fried Pizza is tasty af

Yes. Very Proud.

Nothing to be proud about, but the food

>getting the American people to remove the Jews
Hahaha lol that's like teaching a retard how to read.

Greekness is something I feel deep into my bones, and you will never know what a glorious state of mind it is.

Thank you, based Italy, we can and we will.

Yes, its history of victory betrayal and fail. But we did some great shit.

And if not for us after battle of Vienna europe would be muslim shithole.

>I'm French American
You mother fucker.
You live in France!!

You are American French!

>implying Europe isn't currently a muslim shithole

I don't have a nationality, I just have a citizenship. I live in a post national country where any AIDS-
ridden nigger with yellow eyes, that just arrived from the depth of the jungle, is as French as I am.

I am proud it has survived so far. And i do love what my ancestors have fought and bled for. Its quite amazing that such a small tribe of people have claimed such a chunk of land.

I sure am.

Not proud of my compatriots though.

Not Poland, Chech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary.

We still know how do DEUS VULT.

Just curious, what might be some of the greatest historic events and victories in Brazilian history?

Or just something to be proud of, other than that football match you had with germany.

why would I be?

Yes, I love France

Neither am I.

>Complete raping of Paraguay by the empire
Empire was the best period of brazilian histoy.
>Victory against portugal in the shores of Bahia
Basically a war for our independence and nobody in brazil knows it went down.
>battle of monte castello WW2
Our soldiers shat the bed but our general Cordeiro de Farias was the key to winning that shitshow.

Thanks mate. Will be a fun read to look up on.

>According to some estimates, Paraguay's pre-war population of 525,000 was reduced to 221,000, of which only 28,000 were men.

Paraguayan war is pretty metal, anyone who likes wars will enjoy reading about it.

I am, to a certain degree, mainly because the Romanian Gov have started to stop sucking Merkel's cock and decided to stick it up to the Globalists.

what is socrates, plato, Aristotle?

No

>romanian gypsy being proud of a hungarian

Jewish tricks

This

No, I wish I wasn't some war rape baby. I speak both fluent Deutsch and English but in both countries people can tell I'm not from there. My mom is german and my dad is half german and half polish but was born in Ohio. Got dual citizenship but it doesn't help much for the field I'm going into. I wish I was just full American or just full German

Of Texas? Yes.

We've been a pain in the turkish ass for quite a while too. I'm pretty sure we also gave the Turks the idea for the kebab after how many people Vlad impaled.

Fair point, but did it bother you that much? :^)

This.

Faggot just move to a more populated place then Fucking ohio, you brought that upon yourself.

>R*mania

I live in Georgia but lived in Germany half my life, I didn't choose to live here faggot

No
America's values do not reflect mine
Being a pawn of the kikes isn't really my thing

did jews even exist back then?

Yes im proud and i don't give a fuck about you fags calling me cuck or whatever you want.
I love my country and i also receive lots of love from people in different countries since i travel a lot.

Not really.

t. Russian

No.

Rotheram (and the 20 other identical cases) and our response, or lack of one, was the last straw. Most English people I know barely seem to give a shit about it.

Brexit was a brief spark of hope, but what is the point. We will end up as a children of men tier bleak collapsing civilisation no matter what we do.

Two are too few.

I would have been half a century ago, it's just given to anybody nowadays, so it doesn't mean anything anymore.

tfw not german

Indeed I'm.

The country and the people it's great, we have a lot to be proud.

Are you the one who got drafted into the army a few months back and couldn't communicate with the others?