"Smelly Bombs" Imported from Israel are not stinky enough to work in India

web.archive.org/web/20170728165259/http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/07/27/smelly-bombs-imported-from-israel-are-not-stinky-enough-to-wor_a_23050273/

Is India already approaching superpower status? Even the Jews can't defeat them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews control everything which is a good thing

I haven't seen a poo in loo poster in two years!

ask and ye shall receive

POOOOOOOOOO

no pls

>using stink bombs against india

Why

You cant make this shit up

>The bombs smell of decomposed bodies and sewage

So....they smell like an average Indian city.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wonder what happens if merchants like me sell the pajeets working toilets

They just become homesick

is it a good idea to sell toilet paper in india y/n

Jesus Christ, you couldn't make this up without having your life ruined by the PC police.

goddammit india
commit genocide on street-shitters and anti-loo motherfuckers already REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>So, when the CRPF forces conducted a test with these bombs in Delhi on a 'captive crowd', consisting of their own personnel and the general public, no one moved an inch.

Thank you

They don't use them. You should know that since Israels tried selling bogs to the poos before. lol

>that pic
>those digits

>Is India already approaching superpower status? Even the Jews can't defeat them
Yes, India is reaching pooper power status

Hinjews are theirguys already, they don't even hide it

who the fuck cares if they use them or not? I just mean to SELL them

The highest level of disrespect.

the "designated shitting streets" have made them resistant to horrors like this!

>imagine a rotting corpse from a stagnant sewer.. yeah that's a fairly common reference for normal humans

inb4 the Ganges
it's been cleaned now fuck off

Why is non one discussing how Kikes just rolled into India and detonated a bomb that's meant to disperse a crowd, presumably via vomiting/general irritation??

Were these Pajeets willing test rabbits? I heard they just 'dropped' it in Bombay (Mumbai).

No, the Pajeet military/government bought stinkbombs from happy Israeli Merchants (who were using them on Palestinians), but the stink was not strong enough to affect the Pajeets.

Not pooing-in-loo made them resistant to the dastardly Jewish invention.

Designated shitting solar system

not using them= no demand
bad merchant

Okay thank yu bye