THE NOSE KNOWS

i found this really insightful new video, i think that you goyim--upps guys* would really enjoy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YGorDhTzYNQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GtVF2KKTEk
youtube.com/watch?v=CIsVGDq8nd8
instagram.com/p/BSuadIsghZW/?taken-by=thelamerest
instagram.com/p/BVigik9AboC/?taken-by=thelamerest
youtu.be/-xYRW8DGNrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>queer kid stuff
america stop with this bullshit please

The next generation of americans will be the last.

what a freak, would you let your children anywhere near someone who looked like that?

Oy vey you're not being very good allies right now!

AAAAHHHH! AAAAAAAHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

the nose, always the nose

kill them all

>a safe place where everybody wins
>everybody wins

Is this an actual quote from the video? Are people so unironically entitled that they think it's remotely possible for everyone to win?

How do we create a gas that directly targets faggots?

of course you bigot, everyone deserves to win.
Here's the top seller for the people who are on the right side of history: youtube.com/watch?v=_GtVF2KKTEk

>because...... I'm white!

>queer kid stuff
>topic is Race
The whole show is crap, but this one isn't even in its normal scope!

It's called intersectionalism you bigot, get on the right side of history with us

someone post the drag monstrosity from that show

no
it honestly makes me more uncomfortable than most gore

there is no hiding

if by monstrosity you mean strong queer womyn here you go goy my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=CIsVGDq8nd8

Its called AIDS. Has the added benefit of also targetting nogs

Intersectional feminism was never about queerness, it was about supporting black womens specific struggles in the WOMENS right movement. Fuck right out of here with your appropriative politics. Modern intersectional feminism is trash. #proudTERF

I like you. You're a good faggot. But you're making me see something horrible about your people. Please make it stop. I'd suck your dick.

If this is what a 'strong queer womyn' looks like today, its no fucking wonder chicks are chopping their tits off and disavowing womanhood. Sad.

Sorry, living that dick-free life friendo.

this is so obvious is consider this baiting

so you got it chop?

You can still enjoy a male (female) penis! That's what intersectional feminism is all about

Just found where "the nose knows" comment came from, that fbianon told us. It is stated in a creepy episode of different strokes. There's an episode about child molestation and the bike store owner says it to Arnold and his friend in the episode. Don't have the exact time when he says this but it is the exact words he uses.

Honestly the best argument for radical islam to take over or at least someone in charge of the nuclear codes to wipe out america in nuclear fire.

Dont tell me which genitals/bodies to enjoy you fucking facist rapist. A wolf in sheeps clothing I swear to glob.

You know what really angers me? Every faggot and drag monstrosity in these videos are either someones daughter or son. Imagine raising a child for all your life, teaching him or her to raise a family and not be a degenerate, then have them turn out like this. y'know, What ever happened to looney bins? I think we need to bring them back and throw these, things in there. These barely human abominations are truly fucking sick in their heads.

If you don't like male (female) genitalia then you're a bigot and not a feminist

honestly this part makes me so angry
its so fucked up for parents to basically encourage kids to be some form of "queer"

I myself am trans and it honestly does seem like the majority of trannies are batshit, especially when it comes to raising children

how is Sup Forums always right...

Do the right thing user, become part of the 40% attempted suicide rate among trannies.

>ratings disabled
>comments enabled
???

just in case if someone doubts that she's a jew
instagram.com/p/BSuadIsghZW/?taken-by=thelamerest

>I myself am trans
kill yourself

i have tried

my dad emotionally abused me and then was basically absent from my life after I turned 14...maybe Sup Forums is right about me desu, and its all because I didn't have a father figure ever in my life

You obviously dont know shit about history or science. Sorry nature is a bigot you fucking idiot.

Also what is male (female) genitalia, you literally dont make sense. Get your orwellian double speak out of my face.

Shit like this is why I dropped being a liberarian and became a Fascist. This is child abuse being perpetrated against an entire generation

Ok look here goy if a woman (male) says their penis (feminine) is what it is then you can't invalidate their identity, you fucking bigot

>I have absolutely no idea how they know I'm Jewish

LOL

Either kill yourself or stop being a fucking faggot and do something in your life. That is, unless you've already replace your cock with an axe wound, if so, just proceed with option number 1.

Lindsay giving a blowjob NSFW: instagram.com/p/BVigik9AboC/?taken-by=thelamerest

>blaming your Dad
also what kind of fucking failure "tries" to commit suicide

Do these retards really think that Jews look exactly the same as white people?

Oh that's right, the general public thinks that Jews ARE white, so the bad things Jews do can be blamed on whites

Holy fucking shit that is without a doubt the most horrifying thing I've ever seen.
Even gore and weird fetish shit doesn't make me feel this nauseated.
It feels like my fucking DNA is cringing.

Id rather be a bigot than be a rape apologist like yourself. Have fun with that karma.

I didn't say anything about rape you're just excluding queer bodies, karma proves I'm on the right side of history.

I wouldn't expect a Nazi like you to understand

Hooktube it or you're a shill fucking jew parasite trying to cash in our clickbait.

I can exclude any body I want. Saying otherwise is what makes you rapey and disgusting.

im in school for chem and im reasonably intelligent so I'm not just going to be a drain on society

not necessarily trying to blame him
it probably was largely genetic

You know, Im starting to lose my sense of irony about this whole thing...

The only body worth excluding is straight and white, it's about privilege.

Just do some reading before you prove you don't know what you're talking about

Must feel dirty to larp as an abomination

fags will be dealt with

>If you don't want to suck a dick you're a nazi
Holy shit do you have any idea how fucking stupid you are? How did you end up this far removed from reality?

All Jews see nothing wrong with deceiving little children into their dooms if it benefits them, and they also see nothing wrong with sexualizing kids. Put those two together and you end up with all that tranny culture and Moloch worship that Jews so love.

Honestly this stuff should be removed from youtube, its fucking disgusting.

Spicy (you)s though

It's not being removed from reality, it's embracing the future, you need to change white boy before we run over you

QUEER KID (((STUFF)))

Jesus Christ! How is this shit allowed

>im white!
NO YOU ARE NOT YOU FUCKING KIKE

When a jew is gay or trans is that like getting high of their own supply?

Just wait until this guy learns about elsagate

absolutely disgusting

oy vey! how do da goyim know dat im jeeeewisssh?? Its so frighting!!

*Turns head and nose knocks glasses off counter*

sjw talkingpoints to brainwash kids, throw out the window

>123 gas kikes

user, I think you got the wrong episode.

youtu.be/-xYRW8DGNrg

I'm not exactly sure why you expect feminists from pol. But it's quite humourous

Also, calling someone a bigot is not an argument. It just proves everyone's point further. You can't expect to be taken seriously when everyone is using legitimate reason, while you just throw around insults. I thought you people expected a safe place on the internet? Does that not apply for everyone else? I think it's hilarious how unironically hypocritical you are.

Nazis like you don't deserve a safe space, it's our duty to hunt you, punch a Nazi today.
You only earn a safe space when you're on the right side of history.