Russia is shit

Russia is shit.

Not just Putin but the Russian people too. They're lazy alcoholics and their GDP is barely bigger than Mexico's despite having massive natural resources.

I hope this new sanctions bill further cripples those fuckers and cements them into 3rd world status.

why not just tear those old buildings down around the new ones and build even more new ones

Well those ones are stylish.

What they should do is take down that grey house-looking thing to the right and replace it with a much more efficient commieblock to help inspire the population to greater productivity.

t. butthurt jew dog

The US economy is kept afloat by an illegal printing press and illegal use of military force. And you call Russians shit?

What would their GDP be if they had NO oil and gas?

Fuck off Kremlin shill.

Fuck you Amerifat.

Neck yourself kiddo. You've never even been to Russia you don't know. Sure there are shit parts but it's no different than the backwoods of Alabama or Camden NJ. On the whole Russia is a proud country with a harsh past shotty leadership along the way.

Oh and middle class Russian commie blocks are unironically comfy as fuck

They are already thirld world. Also you forgot to mention about the people. They look like gypsies: black hair, brown eyes, short, mongoloid facial features and barely white skin. They are truly untermensch ane enemies of Europe.

>you call Russians shit?

Yes, I am specifically saying the country of Russia is shit. It's culture, it's people, it's vices... all shit.

Russia can't even respond to its jet getting shot down. That's just they candyass response you'd expect from a shitty country.

At least I have my foreskin intact.

>52%...

>All your cities are pretty much infested with dindu-nuffins and some parts look like you wouldn't know if you were in a 1st world country

>The other half of the population are rural trailer retards.

The issue with Russia is that Communism systematically killed off most people with any intelligence for generations.

>despite having massive natural resources
We also have massive lands which frozen half of the time, and massive enemies who won't let us be, and massive problems due to everything being massive, and massive corporations and oligarchs who own those massive natural resources and get massive profits into their pockets.

Go back to Russia you diaspora filth.

>dindus causing crime
that's everyday bro

Enjoy your sanctions and poverty Ivan.

Maybe someday you'll vote for someone who doesn't fuck around with our elections.

Antisemite!

Russia without oil and gas is Ukraine.

Go back to pleddit.

right now they are in a moral, emotional, and economic hole.

give it time, and an empire will march out of Russia

Don't use us to spread your russophobia, amerishart. Mother Russia greatest country in planet, worth standing in line for.

>I hope this new sanctions bill further cripples those fuckers and cements them into 3rd world status.
Are you implying they aren't 3rd world already? Seriously.

>their GDP is barely bigger than Mexico's despite having massive natural resources.

Not "despite". "due".
No country that gets all of its shit easily from the ground gives a fuck about building up a production economy. The shock and pain will come only when easily abusable natural resources run out.

See: Australia, Africa, etc.

It's not a Russian thing, it's generally human thing.

How? Kleptocrats control the media and patriots worship them because they present themselves as guardians of the nation.
Russia died sometime between 1917 and 1923

Not True. Take a look at the difference between Venezuela and Norway and how they handle oil wealth. Venezuela has a lot more of it.

How about Norway? Resource economy doesn't prevent them to be successful in other areas and quality of life is the highest. I haven't heard about "rich Norwegian oligarchs"

>Measuring the Russian economy in US dollars.
>Not in Rubles.

lol

Russia (and Ukraine too) is degenerate country. Overwhelmingly atheistic, muslim-loving. Low morality, girls are sluts here (they fuck since 14 and also with kebabs), very high divorce rate. Only uninformed western morons can praise "mother Russia" and "based Putin". Russia needs a cure no less than Europe.

It's true, I confirm.

Never heard about Purchasing Power Parity?

Norwegian oligarchs are too smart for you to hear about them. And Norwegians aren't quite your typical aussies or russkies. Norway is a small, democratic, capitalist country, so getting fat off the land is much more difficult (due competition) than it is in +40C australian desert or -40C siberian tundra where most people don't want to drill anyway and you get permits basically just for showing up.

As for quality of life, there's just more wealth to spread around, because there's less people to spread around amongst. In any mining town on earth, prices and wages tend to be double or triple in general. Which, compared to other areas, feels like strong economy. Seen it in many places. Norway is small enough for whole country be that whole mining town.

That doesn't excuse russians from being uneducated slave-minded fuckheads, though. When will this nation get its shit together, god knows.

Yeah but they are white and tough as nails. So they are good in my books. I still am not happy that they where such hard core commies for so many years...ugh.

Romania looks and is the same if not worse.
>armpit of the world

>bawww the buildings aren't pretty
>moooom, I don't like concrete

This is why the west is in shambles. Get necked retard

>they are white

they have the biggest Muslim population in europe and also have a shit ton of Mongolic blood.

What's strange here is how Russia has become "cool" and you see hipsters drinking $7 beers with Soviet imagery and the letter R replaced with Я. People have this cartoonish image of Russia as a place where children drink vodka out of the bottle and do... cool Russian stuff... but they know nothing about it.

Not true,
I enjoy the Russians people when they join a thread and fight with each other.
They have a left & right wing just like us.
I can't claim to know a lot about Russian history but I do know Putin doesn't allow poison vaccines, chemtrails or GMO food for his people or animals.
Also Putin was baptized Christian at a time when being Christian was against the law.
Also they have been a nation for more than 1,000 years and have been through lots of regime changes....
Right now Putin is their savior, brought Russia back to Christian values.
I like the little I know about Putin but Soros has his hand in trying to destroy Russia just like he's doing here and other places around the world.
So I am aware Putin does take kindly to Soros agents making trouble.

I spent 6 months in Russia, the people were great once you get to know them. If they dont know you they are a bit suspicious of you..

The food sucks, the women are great, the lads will drink you under the table but they want the same things we do, have a family, raise kids, be happy. They are also not as political as we are. I think it's because they are too busy making a living or knowing how corrupt shit is, they just go along to get along.

The language is fascinating. I really enjoyed learning some Russian. It is a very lyrical language when spoken properly and eloquently.

The only bad thing is the corruption is INSANE.. But the good thing about it, if you had money, you could bribe whomever you needed to to get whatever you wanted. $100 buys the best service imaginable. I am not talking about prostitution either.

I'd rather live with a bunch of Russians than a bunch of shitskins or niggers, thats for sure.

>Norwegian oligarchs

topkek

Norwegian politicians work FOR the people. We are literally the ONLY democracy in the entire world. Because of our genes.

>hurr why do you care about proper living conditions you must be a pussy lmao

>The food sucks
Was it a lack of quality ingredients or the recipes themselves?

>They are also not as political as we are.
Maybe intimidated about discussing politics, especially to foreigners.

Well if you got declared another cold war you can expect a cold treatment from the.

Real problem with post-soviet economies are 70 years of soviet union. Now, economic growth is lagging demographic patterns. Before revolution, Russian Empire was placed at the same level of economic development as Japan. Compare two countries now. Russia did not use the oppotunity gape provided by demographic transition because of retarded communist policies. Thus, Russia irredeemable. I believe, good institutions and correct economic policy won't handle poor economic perfomance. Ukraine is even more desperate. It is a country with demography of developed countries and a literally african economy.

Thanks for your input.
I agree,
I'd rather be neighbors with them than the shitskins any day.

Yeah, but I still think Statoil or Norsk Hydro might have just as strong influence over politics and economy as say, Gazprom and Rosneft does in Russia or Rio Tinto in Australia.

World is controlled by money, isn't it

These sorts of threads always veer to geopolitics and history.

Let's not lose focus. The real problem is the Russian people. They are the main issue here.

The recipes were oozashney (terrible). The quality of the food was decent because it was typically organic and had tons of flavor. There is a reason we do not have Russian restaurants here, because there is nothing compelling about their ethnic food. There are a lot of European supermarkets in Russia so there is no problem finding European things....

Taste, probably.
Eastern European foods are very salty, fatty or sweet, but we don't like spices at all.

Also it's fish, meat and potatoes generally. And wide array of salads, soups and porridges, something pizza-and-burger-fed yanks can't quite appreciate.

As for politics, Russians tend to be cynical, even nihilistic about politics. "They're all liars and thieves anyway, forget about it". And that's the ages-old tragedy of the nation, since all kind of nutcases, from Romanovs to Stalins to Putins can keep on milking and thieving the nation.

Aside Peter the Great, Russia never had a normal leadership (and even he ruled at worst possible time). And probably never will.

Both. There a lot of stores for poor people with shit tier food. In that case most poor people prefer to cook soups or fry potatoes, rice, spagetties with any combinations of vagatebles from farmers markets and meat.

Putin controls the money and has his hands in every big business. You do not get rich in Russia unless you give Putin half.

I've seen worse areas in the uk.

>There is a reason we do not have Russian restaurants here
Yes, the most I've seen here is Russian bakeries that sell pastries.

>but we don't like spices at all
Spices are typically used to cover up inferior ingredients anyway.
>Also it's fish, meat and potatoes generally. And wide array of salads, soups and porridges
That's very healthy, why your women are considered "hot."
>pizza-and-burger-fed yanks can't quite appreciate
Pizza and hamburgers aren't inherently bad, but a lot of the food here isn't real food, and it's packed with sugar, so the obesity rate is astronomical.

>"They're all liars and thieves anyway, forget about it"
I hear that a lot, problem is, if you don't set higher expectations...

Wow, so fascinating, I live 54km from Russian border and never knew! Tell me more!

NY has a larger GDP than Russia. As does TX and CA. Russia is indeed a shithole, and should be laughed out of the international room at every opportunity.

They're probably still healthier than a lot of middle class Americans because the food here is so artificial and packed with sugar.

Putin is zionist shill.
We do not have right and left wing. We have pro-putin conformists and pro-western cargo-cultists.

OP is a total shit plunger.

SAGE

It's not like Russians don't have choice whatsoever.

Get off your nihilistic-fatalistic asses and go vote for Navalny, for example. Make your dumb ass TV-zombie soviet grandma and ex-military vatnik father vote for him too. Forget about illuminati and Soros bullshit fed by press. Yes it's pointless. But even more pointless is not to try. Give yourself a chance.

Let him try to fight the state mafia. See him assassinated by oligarchs or chechens in about a year (if he really tries). Or see him go as corrupt as current leadership is (if he doesn't try).

Either way, have excuse to start a revolution. Start building the country up from roots.
Let Russia become truly great country everyone wants to visit, live and study in, instead of annoying, drunken neighbor with big guns it is right now.

What a dream. But it will never come. So let's just drink ourselves to death while being poor and hated. Na zdorovye!

Remember, the fact that Soros makes obsticles for Russia, does not make Russia judenfrei and does not make Putin a savior of white race. In fact, jewry has many fractions and internecine conflicts.

Well we have "chease product" instead of regular chease now. Its made with a cheaper ingridients but more dangerouse for health.

inb4 hordes of trolls

Nice bait faggot. Can't handle the superiority of russian spirit huh?
Your envy destroys you from the inside my dude. You need to relax and also cocни хyйцa.

>Navalny
Navalny is a shitty populist and nothing else. One Russian said it nicely, he's a blogger, he treats politics like blogging.

Russia is the model of what the rich and powerful want. Weak, poor citizens with the government in full control and bending over backwards for the elite

Who ELSE do you have?

Zhirinovsky? Kadyrov?
Beggars can't be choosers

Eww we have something like that called "government cheese."

In any case I'm not idolizing Russia at all but it really takes a lot of ignorance or jumping through mental hoops to avoid the awkward truth: any kind of powerful Russia is a threat to America, it doesn't matter how they act. They COULD upset their global empire and that's the point.
Any compromise you talk of is literally capitulation.

>Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival, either on the territory of the former Soviet Union or elsewhere, that poses a threat on the order of that posed formerly by the Soviet Union. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power.

>The U.S. must show the leadership necessary to establish and protect a new order that holds the promise of convincing potential competitors that they need not aspire to a greater role or pursue a more aggressive posture to protect their legitimate interests. In non-defense areas, we must account sufficiently for the interests of the advanced industrial nations to discourage them from challenging our leadership or seeking to overturn the established political and economic order. We must maintain the mechanism for deterring potential competitors from even aspiring to a larger regional or global role.

There no point to chose another president. Our economic and law is sick and rich people abuse it easily.

Fuck both Navalny and Putin. Feminists and cultural marxists are backing Navalny. Moscvabadi or St.Pidorburg's hipster (creacls) is the same shit as average vatnik.

US going the same way

>and massive corporations and oligarchs who own those massive natural resources and get massive profits into their pockets.
i.e massive corruption, i think this remains russias main economic problem, and lack of descent warm water seaports

Putin is adequate.

Well, good luck with Putin 2024 then.
You will stay the same leper colony you've been for 200 years for the rest of the world.

>middle class Russian commie blocks are unironically comfy as fuck
have you ever lived in one? exactly, shut the fuck up slavaboo

Repeating Anglo-American propaganda lines doesn't give weight to your argument.

What propaganda?
It's takes very zombified brain not to see it yourself. Fuck, you're on internet. Ask people not TV.
Have you read the original post for example? What does it say?

I'm an estonian. Always thought our country could be little Mexico next to United States, a tiny country next to great one and everyone would want to go to bigger one to study and live and whatever.

Except... nobody wants to go to Russia. Not even Russians living here. We'd rather not have you next to us at all.

Everything is about purchase power with you good goyim huh? "Muh GDP is better, we have more money" great, take a look where money has gotten you and your stock. Americans are a cultureless people with no ethnic identity to cling to, you're all mixed breed mongrels, of course all you have to boast is wealth because you have nothing else. You will never understand the concept of forsaking materialism for the sake of sovreignity and the independence of your people.

this.

Commieblocks are okay. It's very efficient (everything essential is in walking radius) and efficient for services and businesses too (can serve times more people).

Amerifats see owning a house as grand pedestal of livelyhood, but you forget that most russians do have a dacha (a summer house) or grandparents living in country house in addition to commieblock apartment. With a garden and all.

from the country where half the population is on food stamps.

ok

>Always thought our country could be little Mexico next to United States, a tiny country next to great one and everyone would want to go to bigger one to study and live and whatever.
you are right but to be fair, estonia joining the EU helped...

Several decades of communism tends to leave a mark. Things are objectively improving. But my point is Russia is a ''leper colony'' simply because it was/is opposed to Anglo-American world hegemony.
There's nothing else to it. If you lick their butt, you could be shittier Belarus (Montenegro), despotic state (Saudi Arabia), and everything in between.

They are though. I live in one.
>5 big rooms, 2 balconies and 4 utility rooms (not counting the basement storage room and the mid floor one).
It's as that other user remarked - made to be efficient.

From the outside the block itself looks ugly as fuck though, I would give you that.

they're just like that because they lost the cold war

if somehow people were wired differently and adopt communism better than capitalism the States would be in disarray

So does almost 30 years of kleptocracy, yet Russians are in no rush to end it

Correct.

Russia is literally a third world country that doesn't export anything of value except oil and gas.

I don't care about colonial status. I can deal with russian authorities, if it will be needed, give some bribes etc. What about well-being, I live in Moscow and therefore not afraid of poverty. I do not need political rights, not even interested in russian politics too much. The only problem are muslims, but it is also solvable, if you have enogh IQ. I'm rather afraid of degenerate feminists, which directly threaten my future family and my way of life.

only 'cause of (((sanctions)))

now stfu

How many nigs and spics on foodstamps sir ?

The literal definition of a third world resource economy.

Nope, the map I posted is before the sanctions.

Corruption is very hard to eradicate. At least it was curbed down to a somewhat tolerable level.
1917 was year of radical solutions. How did it work out?
Putin and his people steal, but at least they aren't actively ruining the state like in Yeltsin period, in fact they made Russia a great power again and improved a lot of things, objectively. Ruling Russia was never easy. Putin ranks high in competence.
You can be a dreamer or a realist, your choice. At least current situation allows for future progress and slow but effective fixing of problems.

Yes, extracting oil and gas is easy as fuck, you just collect it in barrels and ship it. You fucking idiot.

>The literal definition of a third world resource economy.
>literal
>literal
>literal
are you a white girl

I hope when they take Berlin the next time, we'll be among who KHAN you and not being BLIN'd.