Give me 1 good reason i should get a job instead of being NEET

give me 1 good reason i should get a job instead of being NEET

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-37118850
youtube.com/watch?v=stDhBFwRbI0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ildp0VWFLrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your parents get to be proud of you, and the feeling is really amazing to be honest.

my parents alrdy proud of me
>joined military
>2 years into contract get permanent injury
>now i get free gibs for life

at least dont get a McJob and find something decent or start a buisness of something you might enjoy.

Well if that's your situation then why don't you find something productive you can do on your own time? Maybe teach yourself how to make something.

tfw only enjoy posting on Sup Forums. how can i make career of this?

war hardened veteran,
unlimited risk ability because no matter what you have proud parents and gobmtnt gibs
go start as many businesses as you can and work for yourself you faggot
100000X better than being a neet and 50000x better than having a job

to become a man.

Its hard for me to believe somebody say they're not or that they are racist if they haven't worked a day in their life.

Selling user information like hiroshima

You'll have more money and could get a girlfriend.

Because I won't kill you in the street when the nanny state economy crashes.

>Your parents get to be proud of you
That would never happen, even if I hav 7 fucking billion dollars in the bank, and won US presidency

Being a wage-slave is ghey.

But being self-employed is the ultimate redpill.

>mother is widow
>remarries old postman
>he dies, she dies
>sell 2 houses before property bubble burst
>buy 3 properties
>partition into 7 living spaces

Landlord nearly 10 years.

If property prices go back to pre-crash value + savings, I could move to the states and with the exchange rate be a millionaire.

Would probably do the same again.

Your parents will only really be proud of you if you get a high-paying job, something a NEET already fucked themselves out of by skipping higher education.

You serve your jew master directly, instead of shitposting for (((them)))

NEVER ENOUGH

you can have something from a business you work for or can start yourself or you can have check for a fixed amount and cartoon forum to post on all day.

some people have fucked up mental issues or lost legs and stuff so really that decision is made for them by life and without that safety net in poor countries they would have to sell beads by the sea or some shit.

but if you are crying out of university that you failed you can still get into many good jobs and go somewhere instead of getting a waifu and jacking it anime and so on.

i can give you several.

first of all by posting here you become the victim of electronic surveillance by the government, which is to say they start waking you up at different times of the day to interfere with you natural body clock.

2. this website is run by the globalist deepstate government and users are put on a list for speaking out against them, bad point here alot of well paid jobs are from the deep state also jewish people do control alot of things as do freemasons and the vatican so speaking the truth is a no go for jobs controlled by these and similar entities.

3.you kinda can't get out of the gangstalking/electronic harassment from Sup Forums and the associated sites, its designed to get you to react to them so they can paint you as the evil with their alt right tag you are now the new hitler or more obviously a PATSY for the real nasty fuckers out there.

4. the government of course being in on this uses it as an opportunity to cut and query any support you receive from them monetarily (neetbux,tax relief) to silence you.

example:

"A man who must notify police 24 hours before he has sex has said he is sleeping rough in a wood near York.
John O'Neill said restrictions over his use of communications devices - another condition of his Sexual Risk Order (SRO) - had restricted his ability to work and claim benefits.
A judge refused to lift the order, but said it should be amended. Mr O'Neill was cleared of rape last year.
North Yorkshire Police said it was satisfied the order was proportionate."

That's not to mention the gangstalking which is where weird people follow you around and oh yeah! they don't do that for free the government pays them!

Because being a NEET is awful. I'm working now after four months of being a NEET and let me tell you, NEETdom is soul destroying.

As a neet myself, I want you to kill yourself. So I can get more gibs.

Yeah sitting around doing whatever you want whenever you want while mooching off of your parents/the government for NEETbux has to be pretty rough

A 9-5 is soul destroying

I have 7-3. Far better.

It sucks but I don't spend my money on dumb shit like all the beers at school. I bought a car like in 2 semesters just from saving up and doing under the table jobs. Invest in 300 dollars full of iPhone Screen replacements. Each one costs about $15 wholesale. That's about 20 screens, charge $100 for installation and screen. Only getting 85 back. Make a total of $1700. Pretty easy and iPhone users are clumsy as fuck. So more schmeckls for me.

I hear that David Brock is hiring

what happens when the people who house you die?

I don't give a shit what you do
but you won't be young for much longer

McDonalds is not a job and you're better off staying a NEET if your only employment is working at Micky D's.

If you can get a good job with a higher paying salary, you can gain independence and live in a good community and have the funds to purchase things you may desire. You can afford higher quality medical care to ensure you live longer. You can afford higher quality food. You'll more easily gain life experience and respect for your work, especially if you choose self employment, or pursuing a career in an academic field you can contribute to.

Not to say you can't do all of this as a NEET, but you would require such ironclad willpower and determination that, if you had just gone a more traditional route, you could have probably been a successful individual, AND have had success in your career.

If you're able to live a non-consumeristic lifestyle, and to really exist outside the norms of society, by all means.

When I think of NEETs, I'm really reminded more of people like Maxon and Charles Crumb, From the 1994 movie Crumb. One was living at home at 40 with his aging, hoarding mother, the other was a decrepit shell of a man, living a monkish existence as an artist in the slums of L.A. I never think of someone in control of their destiny, I think of people giving into despair

Charles: youtube.com/watch?v=stDhBFwRbI0
Maxon: youtube.com/watch?v=Ildp0VWFLrc

Isn't shitposting a job?

>give me 1 good reason i should get a job instead of being NEET

Beacuse longterm you'll degenerate as a person and become miserable. Look up /r9k/.

You need stable and normal sleeping patterns, more or less organized day scheduel and some kind of contact with other humans that don't live in your house. Also leaving your house, thight space for long amount of times aren't good for your psyche.

t. recovered NEET

I love how the least intelligent, most bigoted plagues upon society are ALSO jobless, educationless bums, living off their parents without shame.

If you manage to save 500 USD every month for 10 years and invest that in gold + cryptos you might have enough to buy a house.

Someone knows how to work in Houston wihout a car and having to commute?

to have some self esteem? to not be depressed? to be something else than a fucking blood sucking leech? To learn something knew? To get experience, to meet people? To be able to afford stuff? To not be a piece of shit? To not become fatter than you already are. To make your parents proud? To get a gf that isn't a lazy piece of shit?

>Your parents get to be proud of you
Fuck what other people think.

>cryptos

Yeah, house for your dog at most.

You can be parasite living off your parents ?
Or you can be independant individual having luxury life.

Then again if its something shity as burger fliper or toilet cleaner, just remove yourself from gene pool.

ITT: Angry Ameritards who got kicked out of home at age 18 by momma and dadda because American "culture" dictates that you slave away in debt for some Jew (aswell as lose part of your dick to him) or else you aren't a real goy- sorry I mean "man".

"would you like fries with that?! >:'d"
"Hmmmm :)b" lmao

You shouldn't. You are just filling the pockets of whatever capitalist you end up working for.

Fucking this. The only way to win the game is not to play. Enjoy the hamster wheel and making money for Jews everyone

I would say it depends on work, some shit tier repetetive work would kill me (tho beeing unemployed killed me more).

But current sales with flat + % based on sales is just fun. Getting paid to troll/influence/toy with people so they buy shit they dont realy need and getting nice paycheck.

MAKE A NEW Sup Forums

I WAS NEET NOW I WORK FOR 3$ AN HOUR

Pretty much. Our public schools do one helluva job convincing us that a good job is the single greatest thing you can achieve for yourself and those around you in this life. It's pitiable really.