Now that trump is over who should we support next?

Now that trump is over who should we support next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
washingtonexaminer.com/house-spending-bill-funds-all-of-trumps-initial-16-billion-border-wall-plan/article/2628336
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't they realize gloating and premature ejac over nonsense only adds fuel to the things they hate most about trump? according to the washington compost, it's been "the beginning of the end for trump" since early july 2015. i guess it's a good thing they keep declaring victory, though. also
>pearlstein

I mean, it doesn't look good man

>lame-duck president

where's the source on this? i don't even believe the Compost would print something this stupid.

>Believing in polls or the media

Lmao

They should've given that old cunt a lobotomy while he was under.

Inaccurate pic OP. He can't be a lame duck until he accomplishes something first

This isn't an indication of Trump's unpopularity. It's evidence of a corrupt media conducting a smear campaign.

link? Couldn't find this article on their website.

>amerikwa is a due process nation
>drumpf keeps getting stonewalled by both wings

"lawl drumpf is over hes a lame duck"

(((((Pearlstein)))))

>blaming the president for lack of anything happening when it's the senate being complete niggerfaggots and stopping any major bill from going through

white people make you win, not Sup Forums

>stein
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME

Yes just like all the polls showing Hillary winning the election

Goddamn you people are idiots, this is why Trump keeps winning because you are so out of touch

Ideally no one because while pol at its core isn't a bunch of idiots, it attracts idiots that have no understanding of how governing works and expect the great leader to have king like powers

>Trump does more for the country in half a year than Obama did in 8 years.
>"LAWLALWLAWL XDD YOU DRUMPFYKINS ARE SO DUMB MAGA IS DONE TIME 2 IMPEACH XDDD"
You'd think /leftypol/ would just keep to their own containment board and stay there

>it's been "the beginning of the end for trump" since early july 2015.
Fucking kills me that people still talk as if Trump is going down in flames any day now. You'd think they'd realize how long they've thought that, and how many times they were wrong. The hysteria is hilarious

You realize that the pols actually gave him a chance of willing the electoral college and correctly predicted the popular vote winer... polls give you a general sense on how shit goes. If they were always right betting would be pointless.

DADDY, I can't handle all this WINNING lmao

Tell me why you think its acceptable to take credit for supporting Trump when you literally just got here in July

HE HAS FUCKING BRAIN CANCER

HOW THE FUCK IS HE STILL ALIVE?

Keep trying CNN

most people survive cancer now.

Which polls are you talking about? What time were the polls you are discussing released? See you progressives always pull that slithery shit.

92 percent of all the polls had Hillary handily winning. A sizable minority even had her winning by a large margin. They used really underhanded tactics, too. Same with the brexit polls. Wake the hell up.

>stein

hes got a couple of months apparently.

he probably has secret Illuminati treatment services available too.

Ah yes, the Washington Post. That great source of sound predictions.

nice pic of a retard making a speech...look at this fuckhead. Next up, seizures and vomiting.

But it's true. It's just true.

He can't even pass Obamacare repeal, something Republicucks have said they wanted since Obamacare was passed.

How the fuck is this orange nigger going to build a wall or repeal birthright citizenship or implement national voter ID laws or any of that other shit you cucks thought he would do?

Just fucking fact it. He's done.

Too bad diagrams have zero actual impact on reality.

sounds like Obama's administration, Karma?

>Pearl(((stein)))
very rare jew mineral

Trump supporters are now like cult members. Its literally the same tactics, claim everything that is being said negatively is part of some outside conspiracy, fake news etc.

>zero actual impact

Is that why he can't get Obamacare repealed, which is the only aspect of his agenda that almost all Republicans agree on?

How the fuck is he going to get a wall through? How? How? How?

Answer the question Trumpcuck. Denial won't work for much longer.

The only cult is the one still believing fake bullshit after that election.

THEY'RE LYING TO YOU.

Take that cock out of your ass and use your head.

> The people who told us Trump is going to lose for over a year tell us he isn't going to win the next election
Sounds reliable

>Now that trump is over who should we support next?
Definitely John McCain. I'm With Him now!

>now

Sup Forums is one giant congregation of stormweenie subhumans

it has always been a cult, they just hadn't found a politician until now that fully supported their insane worldviews

get the fuck out of my country you absolute scum

we are very much poised to vastly expand our lead in the senate, and holding the house should not be a huge issue as long as we keep this up. the house is cucky, but at least they are trying. the senate is the problem and everyone knows who the problems are. the people elected trump and we dont give a shit about any of the media narrative.

You ever watch/read MSM? Your head been buried in the sand? No proof has come out about the Russian narrative. Not one bit. In fact there is more to Clinton's corruption than for Trump, and yet Clinton's scandals were almost never mentioned. Anybody who is not a robot for the neoliberals can see the extreme bias of MSM. In fact no it is worse than that. It is propaganda. They are pushing this wave of anti Trump shit in order to demoralize his base, and fix in the minds of independents the price you would pay to listen to an alternative. You progressives are so good at that.

God I wish the old moralizing Christians were around instead of you fuckers. At least then there was a thriving counterculture, and you could reason individually with the religious right. Not so with you bastards. You sold your souls.

hey Trump you like people who weren't captured Boom payback is a BITCH !!!!!

Odd name, considering that pearls aren't mined from rock (stein). At least "Goldstein" and "Silverstein" make sense.

7.5 more years fuckface. Get used to losing.

So, this is what is called a strawman argument.
It is invalid.
Just as you will be when finally thrown from a helicopter.

>a bunch of FAGGOTS not being able to repeal an entrenched entitlement
>not able to do anything else apparently

get fucked

Obama drone-striked people without due process.

We should use McCain to test whether or not fire cures cancer. For science.

>>God I wish the old moralizing Christians were around instead of you fuckers.
>you fuckers

I didn't say anything about my political believes you paranoid fuck, just that there is a cult of personality forming around Trump on here. You sound like a cult member

>it has always been a cult, they just hadn't found a politician until now that fully supported their insane worldviews

Says the democrat...

It is not your country. You have no loyalty to the spirit or the letter of the constitution, and you have sold your soul to an inhuman and monstrous new ideology that has no tolerance for the points of view of others. You take complex problems and simplify it like a damn racist. In fact you are the opposite side of the same coin to the stormfront types. Get the hell out of this dying republic, so that the mourning can bury her in peace when she goes.

Mccain voted no because the democrats said theyd skip to his defense bill if the repeal bill didnt pass. Thankfully based Rand didnt let mccain get his way anyways. Mccain is a faggot who betrayed his party solely for his own interests and still got btfo.

would be funny if these threads were shareblue, but no they are just lame sage shit.

He drone killed a 15 year old US citizen without due process, and Michael Hastings. There is no rule of law in the US

>The media isn't remotely biased at all

>polls give you a general sense on how shit goes

No they fucking don't, they are comically wrong in many cases

Aww whiny baby is mad that he lost the election

>Trump supporters are now like cult members.
Ah yes the same exact saying you faggots were spouting off about as we said the polls were bullshit during the election
no but certainly, this time your propaganda is right

At the end of the day, we can all agree that both parties are nothing more than corrupt fraternities that are against the people and the Constitution.

I'd like to see Trump and the Freedom Caucus start their own party.

Fucking kike shill.

Well yeah I guess you could say that is true. You see countercultures form and thrive in oppressive environments. You bastards are the new authority. Problem is you guys are even more prideful, and less humble than the old authorities of previous times.

Cults are small sects that form around a new belief. So yeah it is a cultus or sorts. This place of absolute dissolution and insanity is the only sane and moral place left on the internet. To have to go to /pol in order to feel and be free is a sad thing indeed.

True then and true now
> You bastards are the new authority. Problem is you guys are even more prideful, and less humble than the old authorities of previous times.
>you

what are you talking about, who are you assuming I am?

You don't believe in borders, you don't believe in the concept of "country" . Even a lowly leaf is above the scum that is the modern left.

next step is to meme a 3/4ths majority hard right control of state legislatures so we can ram amendments down the necks of shitlibs for the rest of the history of america

>True then and true now
>Hillary has a 98 percent chance at winning
>true
it must be hard having your head this far up your own ass

I love that ShareBlue is still here on Sup Forums spending money and haven't influenced 1 single person, keep spending that money David.

No, I meant the cult of personality. Trump has cleverly set himself up in a position were his followers will believe everything he says and they don't accept any criticism. Which is why they spout 'shill' 'shareblue' 'jew' and anyone who doesn't agree with them on here.

I don't like Hilary by the way

how is McCain not dead yet. is he a DNC cyborg

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

see

why even post shareblue? just kys.

>No OCare repeal/replace
>No tax reform
>No funding for wall
>No draining the swam
>No locking her up
>No destroyed ISIS
>No improved relations with Russia
And yet somehow Sup Forums argues he isn't a lame duck President.

Thank you for correcting the record.

>(((Pearlstein)))
Every. Fucking. Time.

A progressive. A destroyer of the traditions of my fathers.

now that the op finished suck cock you mean?
trump will be elect next time again faggot

Well no I'm not, not by your definition anyway

>No, I meant the cult of personality. Trump has cleverly set himself up in a position were his followers will believe everything he says and they don't accept any criticism. Which is why they spout 'shill' 'shareblue' 'jew'
Yeah this has nothing to do with the msm being in bed with the Democrats, blatantly lying to the American people, forcing propaganda filled with weasel words and fallacies, peddling fake polls, ect.
Also
>pay no attention to David Broc and his gaggle of unemployable freaks working online to keep pushing the Dems agenda. Go to sleep
lmao kys

when you keep cry wolf, no one move anymore.

that like a liberal who say trump will be impeached, but i guess since they got a mental ilness they need believe each week it will happen

I read an article with that exact headline in March. Wanting it didn't make it true then, and doesn't make it true now

the same poll who say hillary would win with over 89% right ??

you funny

>Still on the table
>Hasn't even come up yet so still on the table
>Just passed
>Check all the happening threads
>^
>Isis is fucking decimated in Iraq and Syria
>Gets along fine with Putin at G20

We need to eradicate Trumpism from Sup Forums

diagrams don't impact reality they reflect reality

how are you this stupid

impeachment is coming
republicans no longer have a use for him
they're eager for someone like Pence to take over

>McCain drags his decaying frame into Capitol Hill to ensure his arms dealer masters get their payday, in the process shaving precious time off of his remaining life

Sounds right.

>msm being in bed with the Democrats, blatantly lying to the American people, forcing propaganda filled with weasel words and fallacies, peddling fake polls, ect.

valid points, does this mean that Trump is good though?

So fucking cringeworthy.

>my fathers

four years, two scoops, two fathers?

>no funding for wall
Suuuuure user
>washingtonexaminer.com/house-spending-bill-funds-all-of-trumps-initial-16-billion-border-wall-plan/article/2628336

right after we eradicate ancaps from /pol.

fuck right off.

It's not trumps fault. Most republicans supported him, but there were a few traitors.

>"""""criticism"""""
That's what leftists call it when the media cries 24/7 about Drumpfh destroying the country, working for Putin and how he and all his supporters need to die

Have Trump and his supporters orchestrated razor-thin legislative losses so that they can motivate the republican base to come out for the midterms?

Given that he won the election there's no reason to ever believe the polls based on him. I'd actually be more concerned when the polls are in his favor.

There's no way shareblue isn't here. Sup Forums and reddit are prime alt-right centers.

No polls said that. Polls said that C would win by about 2%.
Analysts at the NYT put the probability at 89% or whatever.

The polls were accurate enough. The New York Times was wron (big suprise).

Bullshit. The polls were done individually for each state and correctly predicting the national popular vote was pure coincidence.

It's an opinion piece, idiot. it's the first word of the article

>valid points, does this mean that Trump is good though?
If the corrupt establishment is shitting on and undermining him this hard, then yes. There has to be good there. No to mention despite his faults he is infinitely better than any establishment candidate being propped up(Ii.e. Hilary, Bush, Kasich, ect)

Sad!