How does Sup Forums deal with the inevitable depression that comes with being redpilled?

How does Sup Forums deal with the inevitable depression that comes with being redpilled?

The past few years of my life I've slowly came to the realization that alot of the things we are taught by our education system, media, and even some of our parents are all lies. That most people are fake, self centered, and just plain ignorant. Being 20 myself, I've seen many of these braindead self entitled assholes, completely worthless people. People who have no aim or direction in life, and have no plans of getting direction. People who put getting high/drunk and spending money on the newest shiny gadgets at their top priority. And honestly over the years it's been a lot on my mental state. I cut off all my "friends," (Most of whom were fake, also druggies,) 4 years ago or so. Since then I've been coming to the realization of just how bad this world really is, how bad of a state our politicians and people with power left it in. How little people really know. How little people care. I just don't know how to deal with it anymore. I mean, I have a few ideas as to what I need to do with my life. I'm thinking maybe in the future I'll become a border patrol or ICE agent. Maybe join a SWAT team, fuck if I know. I've always had a talent with firearms and have taken martial arts since a very young age. Plus politics, protecting our culture, and my countries' people in general has always been at the front of my mind. But I've never felt the way I do now about it. All that matters is that we all do all we can to fix our country, that's it. That's all I see in my life. I can't see myself being just happy, not until most of the things our "leaders," have fucked up have been dealt with. I really feel like some people, people like me, just aren't meant to be happy. Maybe I'm just a cynical depressing bastard, maybe I have lost faith in most of humanity. But goddamnit I want to do something about it.

>inevitable depression that comes with being redpilled?

These are contradictory. You're not red-pilled if you end up depressed. Only deluded.

Please explain to me how you can see how big of a clusterfuck the world is, and not get at least a little down about it. There's so much wrong with this world and so many people who don't realize it, don't realize they're supporting it's destruction, even.

Thinking about how likely I am to get discriminated against in both employment and promotions in the future in the name of (((diversity))) makes me angry. Thinking about the wests' inevitable future due to demographic reasons makes me feel nihilistic. None of it makes me depressed though, what's the point in getting miserable over it?

It's bloody hard. I can empathize with exactly how you feel and, if we’re honest, blue pilled tend to be happier than red pilled.
No matter what the wasters on this board might tell you and despite the fact that the blue pilled have an easier life, I don’t think I would trade it- I took the red pill some years ago and whilst I can’t say I haven’t looked back, I have looked back and kept walking forward anyway.

In regards to the depression, all I can say is that it will pass with time. Eventually, you get used to hearing about “shocking reports” that make total sense to you or understanding the underlying reasons as to why this “tragic event” was not only predictable, but avoidable. I can only speak to myself, but I sort of came to terms with how the world was organized and how certain things will unfold.

From one user to another, I can say that things are better this way, but it has a major bill to pay in terms of time to adjust.

The world IS a clusterfuck, so why are you only paying attention to the things that bum you out? You're intentionally disregarding everything you could feel ecstatic about. It's the mirror you have to point your finger at, not other people.

You're idealistic and self-awareless. Idealism is fun when you can do something about it, but if you're just going to feel miserable because the surrounding reality doesn't match the utopistic world you have conceptualized inside your mind, you're fucking retarded.

I hear you, user. I'm going through the same thing at the moment. It helps me to just get out and socialize more. If you're lucky enough to have a couple of friends with whom you can talk about the truth with, I suggest doing that. Otherwise, keep your wits about you and carry on. Try not to let things get you down and look for the good in people when you go out instead of always noticing the negative. It's hard, but it helps. Good luck.

>t. fellow depressed user

u havent seen shit yet you little youngin faggot. stop actin like you seen the world you nigger. you aint seen shit yet
>maybe ill do x
>maybe ill do y
>idk im a faggot 20yr old
heres an idea. go blow your fucking brains out, but first kill as many niggers, muslims, or BOTH before you do. even a better idea is to be taken alive, plead not guilty, and fucking go ape shit in court. redpill the world. take the stand in your defense and go fucking crazy about niggers and muslims. then say you are a democrat and you are with her. itll fuck them so bad. but WE need YOU to make the sacrifice

faggot

I feel that there's more bad in this world than good. That's what really gets me. I'm not severely depressed, and am definitely not suicidal, but I just can't be happy knowing how reality really is. I know it's stupid as fuck to get down over things you don't control, and probably won't ever even be able to effect, but how can anybody in my position help themselves? I'm not the type of person who can just say to myself every morning "Things will get better." I can't stop thinking how, when, how bad will things get before getting better, etc. My mind is one of my biggest enemies, in all honesty. I know it's not productive to dwell on shit like I do, but I just can't help but think. I just keep on thinking.

Do what everyone else does and wait for the race war.

>I am GOD

Ultimately, the red pill is meant to turn betas into alphas.

You must now will yourself to be Alpha. You have the information necessary to become greater than the weakened normies. You must transform yourself into one of the ubermensch. That feeling of conflict and depression within yourself is the normie in you trying to survive and reconcile utopian ideals with the truth. Let him die, and ascend!

you can start by being an Anonymous asshole both on the Internet and IRL

>How does Sup Forums deal with the inevitable depression that comes with being redpilled?
Take the breadpill and follow Jesus Christ

The deepest red pill is to be gentle and kind to others. The pain you're feeling is the poison that comes from breathing in the miasma of hate and rage of this place.

Go out. See people of all ages, backgrounds, lives, living together, and think about how they've never once touched Sup Forums, and how happily and merrily they live their lives.

You can go back. Try to make efforts to make your life and the lives of strangers better. It'll be OK. But if all you think about is how miserable you perceive this world, then you'll only spin your tires and dig yourself deeper.

Keep quiet, keep head down, and work myself into a way where I can make a small difference.

Once you have been through the true darkness and rid your self of your ego and pride you will be overwhelmed with the power of good and realise that it will always win.

I masturbate frequently. Gets me through the day.

These 2 are both viable options

Look up the five stages of death OP. What you are experiencing is very similar because your mind and body feels like it is "dying" in reaction to life-threatening information. Eventually you will reach the final "acceptance stage"

Also research deep breathing exercises and meditation. Read up on Greek Stoicism and Zen Buddhist teachings.

Starting to find religion again. Peterson gas theology videos that are great if you want a rational/logical view of the bible.
Being a redpilled nihilist leads to the blackpill.

Stop taking methylphenidate.

Peterson cannot understand the bible.....

Do you mean that literally, cannot, like there is something preventing him from being able to, or did you mean does not, as in you have a superior interpretation?

I actually had this happen a few days ago. Within the past few weeks, most of my time was spent on this board. I read a lot of shit that depressed me a little. Then I took a break for a few days, cleared my head in the real world, and now I'm feeling better. I've since dived back into Sup Forums, but have toned it down a bit. I also read more now, and focus on making more intelligent thoughts rather than just going with the hivemind of the board.
>pic somewhat related