How cucked is Lithuania?

Not many niggers here and the refugees ran away to germany. The government is pretty left winged but a good chunk of population still aren't brainwashed by their propoganda and most of them are either right winged, centrist or very slightly to the left. I still feel like people are slowly turning to be left winged tho.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wqoFOnrQU4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLO6N9IkCtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lithuanias be yonder cucked

>lucky if employed for €200/month
>1.5 fertility rate
>no middle class
>massive suicide rate
>country is run by the same people who were commie party members under the soviets

It's sad, really. Good genes, interesting history and language about to disappear into the void of time.

Do what we did and leave for every country possible.

Leave my country? You fucking retarded? If people managed to put back German empire back on trail, it's possible to fix Lithuania as well. If I were to leave, I would be a part of the problem.

You're not Germany. You're irrelevant, small and thanks to commies nearly wiped off history books. Kind of like Ireland... was.

Do what the Irish did, leave for the states and send jobs back home.

You won't change anything, just spend your whole life paying exorbitant taxes and living in squalor.

The future of Lithuania is to be a plutocrat mafia safe haven and NATO base.

that feel when lits, lats and eestis support bringing in refugees and those that oppose shitskins are fucking slavs
what a fucking disgrace,

yea

Anyways I aint leaving my country. People from the states are cowards. The other option would be to leave for the slavic countries but I just can't stand the nasty smell of slavs.

based lits
youtube.com/watch?v=7wqoFOnrQU4

Well they have the annual "running of the Jews" that Borat was famous for so there is that.

>yet more proof that Slavs are superior in every way
color me surprised

you are drunkards with superiority complex.
Thats not superiority in by itself. We may agree on few things, but that doesnt change the fact, that you are a "Hy и пoхyй, хyли" vatnik.

I like this

What's it like in Lithuania ? I am 50% but lived in America my whole live.

Werent Latvia and Estonia raped by Russian colonization under the soviet era? Has it been a good or bad thing that this has happened?

Well I would imagine your life is easier in america, but over all you can survive in Lithuania if your relatives support each other.

I know a few guys from Lithuania: they seem kinda depressed, but also proud of who they are. All of them are fascists.
I also met many more here in London; your women are breathtaking.
I can only wish you good luck, as an Italian who had to leave his home town due to how many immigrants where there (and how shit they made the housing and job market).

imagine whats happening in Germany or Italy now and you'll get the gist of what happened to buthurt belt in soviet times.
It was bad because Eastern Europe stagnated, it was good because infrastructure was built (for the needs of the colonizers) and by dumb luck, the very stagnation that corrupted Eastern Europe saves us from the darkskinned Sorosite plague
Love/hate situation.

Thousands died fighting them. I can tell you for a fact that nazis were better.

I think if we suddenly became rich, we would be full of rapefugees. Our government and president are both pro-eu

I have more Lithuanian friends than I do British friends. You people are all over the South East, and I'm ok with it.

gib cepelin

thanks

Probably. Thank god that refugees have germany tho.

If you think of it, on the long run it was beneficial for butthurt belt to be colonised by Ivans and middles asians because then the majority might end up pro immigration and we would be taking in gorillions of shitskins like Germany and Sweden. I will take an Ivan over shitskin any day.
And it was also nice hearing "labdien" today from a 8 year old neighbour russki kid whose family barely speaks latvian.

We the new great generation of Lithuania must propel the country forward towards the greatness that the great people of this country represent. These great people a lot of great work towards great work, greatness is the child of progress which is great, anyways if you work towards greatness and if you put in great work we will succeed to be the new greater Benelux countries of the great Europe together with the great sister countries of Latvia and Estonia we together will expel all the non-great sand niggers and goat fuckers with our great living standards. God bless this great nation.

WOAH RARE FLAG

word

except younger generations are brainwashed in universities and therefore pro-imigration

This is true. If anyone from the "outside" world wonders whats Lithuania like, read these posts.

>inb4 some nu-male from vilnius appears saying "but i make 1400 euros/month working in IT"

This true Aryan is telling the truth.

I'm packing my shit and flying to US.

except our universities are the ones that keep our young talents here, the only people who leave mine and your country are complete failures/morons who go to work in chiken fabrik in londonistan or ireland for construction etc, or norway and denmark in the fucking vegetable fields. Other people who leave are the few gifted people who are smart enough to study in top universities around the world and they don't comeback. So jokes on you bro.

I've got Lithuanian heritage, would return if shit goes really south.

It is a fact that schools and universities brainwash the youth either way.

God, I wish for all the young males of Europe to join this battle; overthrow Bruxel-Babalon, send away the migrants and secure our borders. Then ensure through economical helps and a strict law system a way for young men and women of all Countries in Mother Europe to have big families.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLO6N9IkCtU

Pleasr stop making threads about the Baltic region here. All you do is attract foreign migrants.

It doesn't matter as long as they earn money.

The true moron is poor. And sadly, a lot of smart Lithuanians are.

I'd rather work my ass off then start a business, then be a wage slave for 380 Euro a month.

Why do you people hate the people who left so much? No wonder they don't want to return when you treat them like that.

You dont understand, mang. The future is germany/france/britain. EE is already dead and its not about immigrants its about opportunity. Germany would never allow EE to prosper.

>>lucky if employed for €200/month
minimum wage is 380 after tax, average is 600 and then the (shitty) healthcare is already paid for
.5 fertility rate
correct
>>no middle class
correct
>>massive suicide rate
correct
>>country is run by the same people who were commie party members under the soviets
used to be correct, but thankfully the commies were senile and most of them have croaked, so only partially correct

Also, am I the only one in Vilnius who has recently started seeing niggers and pajeets? what happen

We need to get those that emigrated back

most of them are simply low IQ people, and that leads to being hated by actual smart and decent people. most of them act like niggers.

I don't.
The people who leave are smart enough to leave.

The other thing is, it's always better to take risks than to live in regret. I know a lot of people who left Lithuania for UK, most of them aren't idiots, and aren't the smartest ones, but at the end of the day, it's not always the smart ones that win, but rather the brave ones that give a shot and persist.

Lithuania is sold off completely. Gold is resting in US and 'very' smart students are leaving.

Pension liabilities are enormous. And workforce is leaving.

Posting on Sup Forums will not help you in doing that. But what you will get is some German anti-racist cucks and part-nigger Americans coming here instead.

>Vilnius
Your opinion is irrelevant and discarded.

Actually you are idiot.

Why did you replace your based flag with such an african tier flag?

To keep the likes of you away.

I know, but I rather see Italy burnt to the ground than this slow agonizing death...maybe I'm not thinking straight.
But if I can't at least dream of something better, what I got left is very little.

It's similiar with Germans. Due to commies.

Your flag is also terrible. Actually it's garbage.

The black white red was good. Now it's pro-americano

Vilnius is occupied by foreigners. It's like the Rome of Lithuania. I'm from Kaunas and I've only seen a negro once.

>Do what we did and leave for every country possible.
go farm your fucking potatoes, niggerfaggot

if youre taking my post personally, you might just be a living proof of that post.
i know right! bring back Vytis

as it turns out, those who leave, those who did not attend universities or get higher education are conservatives and strict anti-immigration advocates.
Universities are LIBERAL cespool, therefore growing inteligentsia is liberal, therefore those talents that you speak of, that are being kept there - stays there. Liberals = immigrants.
Do you get it?

>leaving your country
you're the ultimate cuck and no better than a nigger

Hard to make a profitable business on a dwindling population which earns 380€ per month. What money are they going to spend on your business?

you are just fucking lucky, as me and any other balt that our countries are poor. Because even when poor, those fucking kids manage to march with signs ''refugees welcome''
The only exception to this, is the old tech and STEM programs with old and senile soviet era professors. Muh feels are kinda frowned upon in those auditories.
New programmes like all the bank related stuff, environment, social sciences - quagmire for liberal brainwashing. (majority of students girls, go figure eh?)

Would you lads want to go back to the Soviet Union?

that which they got in envelope, that which you will forget to account for when doing taxes.
Business in Latvidža 101

Somebody forgot about the demographics, Your country lost like 1 million people since regaining the independence.

Work in Lithuania , earn 380. House costs 50k.

American , works a fucking year. Comes here buys 2 houses - rents.

Diabolic to think that population is going to stay when this sort of stuff is happening.

because if you ever see a drunk as fuck guy with adidas pants smeared with paint, then there's a 99% chance he's a lithuanian
after living for a year in norway I reached a point where I didn't like to introduce myself as lithuanian because we have a reputation here as idiots, thieves, scammers and just criminals in general (basically niggers).

>Wants a good relationship between the countries
>Doesn't give back Suvalkai

How can anyone even be positive about living in this country?

Like you open a lithuanian news site, and what doyou see?
Flashing headlines:
1. The dam is falling apart
2. Costal city have not seen prices so expensive this season yet.
3. Lithuanian swimmer holding his head for failing
4. Talks about economic crysis again
5. Some politician is cought for being corupted again
6. Ban on alcohol, ban on energy drinks, ban on air.

Bad news all the time, every day, 24/7. How the fuck can ou not be depressed???????????

News are bad in every country. That's how mass control works. And what's what people in general want because this SELLS well.

People are depressed because they earn pennies and can't do anything in their life.

How retarded and ignorant you must be to ask such a question?

This. I'm half Lithuanian, my grandparents fled to Straya just before the Iron Curtain fell. My aunt actually runs a charity donating clothes to Lithuanian orphanages.
Is it true that many Lithuanians are suicidal and alcoholics?

A 50k house or flat may rent for 400€ a month. So you'd need 10 years to break even. Also remember that burgers are obedient citizens and will pay taxes to avoid any risks. I'd say 1/3rd goes away in taxes. Possibly even 1/2 because US taxes worldwide income and has no double taxation treaty with Lithuania. So that's 20 years to break even. Very bad ROI. For what? For a price of not-so-nice-but-not-burger-king kind of meal once per month.

uhm...news will always portray the bad things
ratings
personally, i ignore local "news" as its western propaganda center vs eastern propaganda center anyways.
Just accept the fact that nothing happens here and lurk world-scale-news. The fact that you are here is already a good thing for you!

do what everyone else is doing, come to the states, rip off the boomers, and then take the money back home

It was just an example. Also, you don't need 40 k in equity to earn that. You take half of the sum in loan and increase ROI if you want so. ;)

My point in general was that the people here will always remain poor, since capital outflows goes to EU - Germany. Germany buys out wealth producing assets / public companies. Latvia is no different, any wealthy foreigner can start business easily by buying something out - while you work your ass off here and stupid burger is still way better.

Nope, its not true. Every graphs, every record, every bit of information gathered by every site on the internet is cintrolled by jews in order to make lithuanians look "depressed".

Im sarcastic obviously.

>The fact that you are here is already a good thing for you!

Disagree, if i didnt know about this place, i would have been a mindless happy retard commentating under delfi articles and working in england.

>and those that oppose shitskins are fucking slavs

>tfw the most radical party towards shitskins were "Eurosceptics" which are, pretty much, USSR-lite.

But than again, the USSR itself was, albeit left-leaning, quite conservative.

the fuck are you talking about vodkanigger ivan?
no one welcomes shitskins here, maybe except for young girls in their 20s and late teens.

Come back to papa Wilno

All of which you listed with a minor correction - ALL women (because of muh feels) and their boipucci orbiters (such as yourself).
Unfortunately - the most active voters in our god forsaken country.
Go fuck yourself, dzintarjugend.

Won't ever happen. Keep dreaming Polak.

Don't fight bralukas.

Wilno will be Polish,and you are Polack
Just take it,you are polack

hes not my brother. Those who start infighting when faced with a greater evil will get shot first.

>happy retard
>Delfi articles
>happy

Is it what Lithuanian delfi is?
In latvian delfi every article is a shitfest of who will have the most snark, latvians or russians.

Yup it's exactly what it is.

Nu-male from Vilnius here, I work in IT but only make 400 eu/month, what a time to be alive.

If I knew how to red pill people on mass in this day and age do you think Canada would be as fucked as it is?

>fleeing your country when times get tough
feel free to fuck of then

That's why I'm leaving for US. Fuck this.

Wilno native polak and ruske population has been steadily falling, yes.. yes... your plans are failing.

People from the sates are not cowards....its more complicated than that.

That American doesn't understand where did his ancestry come from. Most of it are Irish-Germans tho. "Nation built on immigrants".

He understands nothing.

Also, respect to the Irish.

Thats real? HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAH

>go back

Mate. We are kind of ruled by former party members who changed their political allegiance on a whim.

Also, Russia is not that dumb to give gibs for "Friendship of people" anymore.

My country did the same.....a fucking leaf. That flag is fucking great though!

Come to Pennsylvania or the Midwest, Pittsburgh rocks.

>South

Just move to the Midwest or Western Pennsylvania, we are still almost fully white.

Codreanu approves of this post.

Pennsylvania is one of the best. A lot of German industrialists migrated there and started railroad empires and so on. Very industrious state.

I may be mistaken, but I think Rockefeller did start his Oil business there as well.

>The future of Lithuania

is back to being Smirnoff's bitch

We are little lithunian jews
We want pancakes and coffee
If pancakes are not made well
At least gives us some money

A typical užgaveniu (something similar to halloween) verse. You say it to the owner of a house you knocked to.

You know how I know you're mestizo mongrel trash?

White German/Anglo Americans love Ireland whenever I go to Florida, Boston and New York. No exception.

You feel alienated so you hapas and mestizos come onto Sup Forums and call Europeans niggers.

We had over a million leave during the famine and slowly trickled cheap Irish labour across both sides of the pond ever since.

And our Irish communities across the world are the sole reason anyone even knows our island exists.

I highly recommend E. Euros colonise Scandinavia and the states.

Western PA and most of Pennsyltucky is 80%+ White. It's very comfy overall. We also have the Pennsylvania Dutch who are reproducing like rabbits and make up almost 2% of our population and might grow to 15% by 2050.