Nordics were literally an Abo-tier culture well into the 1st millennium AD

Nordics were literally an Abo-tier culture well into the 1st millennium AD.

As with the Aboriginal, the spectacular underachievement on the part of the Nordic race can only be explained by major intellectual deficiencies.

Is it the not therefore mandated by nature, that the indigenous Scandinavian populations should now be decimated in much the same manner as the Australians. Indeed, is that not exactly what is happening these nations today?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita
medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:all-time
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's why they invaded other countries. to rape some intelligence into their bloodlines

And yet they figured out how to build boats and raided places as far as Italy.

Not enough of it by the looks of things today

>Australia
>invented drawing
>Scandinavia
>invented writing and stone carving

Ok.

Yes, and could have gained access to the knowledge of the classical world, and the near east in its entirety should have shown any inclination whatsoever to learn from their betters. No, they simply raped and pillaged and returned to their straw shacks and stone scratchings.

>draw in mud
>etch into stone
Yea, same thing you are right

Spoiler alert, people still draw pictures of snakes in the 21st century, they must all be aboriginals

It's pronounced "boong tier". Idiot.

That was then and this is now

The one of the right has writings on it..

>writing

wew

see

ftfy

To be honest, I think that the "superiority" of Northern Europe i.e. family members of the Germanic tribe. Came fairly late.
The European jews, most likely had their high IQ because of a natural selection in the last 1000-2000 years. With Christianity disallowing usury, therefore only Jews could have banking systems, the more successful the jew was in this, the more of his children would survive because of better nutrition and better housing condition.

Like this, I think Northern Europe have undergone some heavy natural selection since the Roman Empire, thinning out the gene pool, and thus creating the background for the success of the people from Northern Europe, compared to other places.

I'm not sure what the factors precisely are.. But I would speculate that it is related to the feudal system - because Japan had a similar system, and they too seem to have come out on top from it.

Are you really that dense paco? The point is that this abomination was the epitome of Nordic artistic expression a mere 1000 years ago. This raises very serious concerns, which many here simply choose to overlook.

You are really trying hard there Rajesh. Abos are still drawing snakes, what's your argument?

>epitomy of Nordic artistic expression

Really makes you think.

>Same second
Seems we are a hivemind, though

>epitome of Nordic artistic expression

that's a rock some dude carved words into in the shape of a snake

True. I really need to visit Urnes one day.

Oh look, it's a Jewish thread trying to pit white people against each other

Doesn't matter what their culture was, selection pressure guaranteed higher IQs.

genetics > culture

There's better examples out there. I had some Italian shitposting on and on about how useless and savage the celts were, and he was genuinely shocked when I started showing him examples of Celtic artifacts.

aborginials existed way before "nordics" you inbred piece of shit

>And yet they figured out how to build boats and raided places as far as Italy.
>as far as Italy
>Italy
Yet they also made it to North Amrica, South America, and possibly China (by land), before they even started their raids.

on left: snake
on right: snake eating own tail (ouroboros)

nice try abo-enabler

Settle down you.

The argument put forth is simply that these feral snow bandits were clearly incapable of innovation on a par with any of their major European contemporaries. No genuine higher culture ever evolved organically in these nations, and likely never would have.

Lol at op trying to use a picture and not history to make other whites hate Nords. Op is either a Jew or some shit skin who's jealous of whites creating the western world.

Inb4 "the copts were Mediterranean and did Egypt"

Stop being faggots.

>muh picture of a snek
vs
>writing

Damn. Seems like it's worth a visit!

>Bix nood muhfugga muh piss hair

(((Replication)))

You clearly don't know history at all

poo goes in the loo

sage

You have to go back to Pakistan.

another anti-nord post

Yeah, sure - but this fellow nordrone's example isn't: Point was viking ships were everything but aboo-tier.

It's funny to see people so obsessed with us, you could at least try to hide your jealousy

Nords lack severely in intelligence. Their women fall easily for shit tier men like blacks and the men while non violent and usually functioning members of society just aren't over achievers in anything. Look at forbes list, you literally have to scroll down quite far until you find a nord or even a blonde man.

The reason why everyone gives them a break is because on average they are good looking people.

Cheap, poorly executed knock-offs of celtic motifs

Monkeys, typewriters, Shakespeare...

Nords are europeans.
They are white.
They are our brothers and are civilized, intelligent and empathetic, and have contributed vastly to the achievements of the 18th, 19th and 20th century.

What does ancient history matter when recent history shows their worth? We need to band together not fight eachother, especially now that the civilization our forefathers created is under attack.

Yeah Nords are subhuman snowniggers, everybody knew it, not a big news

This chap gets it

>10,000BC done by Abbos
>Not 2008AD and made by a white guy on deviant art mimicking an art style taught to the abbos in the 1970's based on European pointillism from the 1880's

The Norwegian Sigurd Jorsalfar was the first European king to lead a crusade, and he did so just four decades after the end of the viking age. He sailed around Spain with a fleet of longships and won battle after battle against the Muslims he encountered around Spain and in the Mediterranean. He eventually reached Jerusalem and spent some time fighting alongside other crusaders against the Muslims. He then went to Constantinople, where most of his troops decided to remain and become part of the Varangian guard, before he headed back home. He never lost a battle, as far as I'm aware.

and yet they invented steel

guess art wasnt a high priority.

>lack severely in intelligence
>somehow still the most successful countries in the entire world
enjoy your failed nigger nations, shitskin mutts.

I suppose creating the most advanced warships of their time counts as nothing, huh?

Nigger, why the fuck do you think the Viking age ended? It was because the Norse got tired of raiding and pillaging, and got to conquering and ruling instead. Jesus Christ, they ruled Russia, France and England for centuries after that. Even goddamned Sicily had Norse rulers.

Eventually they converted to Christianity, and became a part of the West fully. So basically, they did PRECISELY what you just said they didn't do, you goddamned fucking Muslim triple nigger goatfucker.

You want /po/ for Papercraft and Origami

Thats a very pretty hidden swastika symbol. and it has 4 leaves, like the Sup Forums logo.

>be scandi
>live in mudhuts for thousand of years like a nig
>only things you are good to is raping and raiding innocent civilians (like nigs)
>everytime you try to fight real armies you get absolutely BTFO
>1000 year passes
>south euro tells you that for millennia you've sat your ass upon thousand worth of oil
>sell it and became rich
>WE WUZ MASTERRACE AND SHEEEIT
Literally the same history of Arabs lol. By your standards also Quwaitians would be the master race ahah

mama mia dis is goin to make delicious pasta

u know that the english are nordic rape babies right

Fuck off, Muhammad

These conquests only occurred after significant genetic admixture resulting from hundreds of years of abduction and rape of Western European women. In so doing certain groups of vikings gradually began to develop and act upon the superior faculties of reason this admixture afforded them.

It took hundreds of years of forceful conversion to drag the greater mass of these illiterate pagans away from their idolatry, and impose a veneer of christian morality upon their nations.

We were rich way before oil was found, you're just making shit up. I'm just glad I don't live in a crime-ridden shithole like shitaly, your country is literally about to collapse because of unemployment, corruption and niggers roaming everywhere in your major cities.
You southern euros can sure run your mouth considering the fact that you live in literal shitholes full of trash floating in the streets.

Big talk from an anglo, you would still be living in holes in ground, eating rocks and sodomizing each other if the based latin Romans had not civilized you miserable rabble.

>Anglo cuck fantasies
Get a load of those guys.

You'll surely just say I'm salty, but:
>Nords lack severely in intelligence
I guess IQ isn't a good measure anymore, then:
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>Just aren't over achievers at anything
Any other good measures?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita
medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:all-time
>Forbes
You do realise our population is tiny compared with the rest of the west as a whole, right? What you're seeing is exactly what you should expect, also I think it's good we don't have a culture for the same cynical and nihilistic capitalism the US for instance does.

>Vikings weren't primarily traders
>Swedish empire wasn't a thing
>Sweden, Denmark and Finland have oil

You're probably just baiting, but I just don't want the autists here to start thinking we're niggers.

you contradicted yourself like 5 times my dude

isn't right a text whereas left is just a picture? also vikings were pretty good at working metal

Didn't they or people like them also build boats and go to places like Hawaii.

>built boats that could sail to North America
>could mine ores and smith weapons/armor
>abo tier

Hawaiians didn't siege cities like Rome or Paris.

Writing adapted to the medium. All simple lines that are easy to carve in stone or wood.

You may soon realize that most shitskin writing systems have been created by drawing in mud, or cutting leaves.

Angles and Saxons are germanic

>34 letters
What exactly is the problem with this early system? You're mad it's not superior English?

Well jews are also a tiny fraction of the population yet they are literally in almost all positions of power. That is not a viable excuse. It isn't like nords only came around a couple hundred years ago, your people have been around since forever yet they have contributed very little to modern Europe, you guys would be extinct or severely under-developed had it not been for the close proximity you have with your European neighbors.

>shiiet we wuz rich even before the oil
>nevermind the billion of tons of gold, wood, fresh water and other natural resources
Italy had NOTHING and, when we wasnt overrun by immigrants (the 80s), we were the second biggest economy in Europe and the fifth in the world
Just LMAO at being a northern low iq piece of shit

Furthest the vikings went was Newfoundland, Anatolia and Persia.
>Only countering one of my arguments
>That is an argument for Scandinavians being inferior to other peoples represented at the same, or even lower, rates

You realize all European tribes mingled with Celtic tribes since more than 2,000 year ago, right? You would be hard pressed to find a European today who has no Celtic heritage.

Name prominent modern companies that have significantly impacted the world founded by nords.. Ill wait

>inb4 legos
>inb4 minecraft

kek

Bluetooth

Yet abos are still abo tier while Nordics are some of the wealthiest nations on Earth.

This is like saying
>Here is a mud hut circa 2000 bc in Europe
>Europeans are literally niggertier

>well into the 1st millennium AD

Wow so you're saying 2000 fucking years ago most humans were primitive and hadn't evolved yet? No shit?

>varg euronymous
That's Dead you fucking faggot.

germanic and nordic mean essentially the same thing when applied to race. germanic is used to describe the people who fall under the nordic subtype.

>muh culcha
>gotta smoke bro?

Because Varg stabbed his guitarist 21 times.

After reading our history, it's clear the Jews used savage immigrants to bring down Rome. Just like they did in Egypt and just like they do today in the west.

No one is arguing that today they are uncivilized, what we're arguing is that they have sort of tagged along and imitated the rest of Europe to get by and that without the help and benefits of being close to Europe they would still be under-developed. We're also saying that they aren't really over achievers and are very easily swayed and deceived by jewish tricks.

They are kinda like the kid that gets to take over his father's farm after he dies and enjoys all the benefits of a wealthy family despite having contributed next to nothing to their success.

Ikea. Nokia.

>They're inferior because they're only rich because they have utilised their evironment
And how does this make us Abo-tier? Isn't that exactly what the Africans and Abos have failed to do?

>Norsk Hydro
>Nokia
>Nobel Enterprises
>Bluetooth

No, your filename says "varg euronymous" when the guy on the left is Dead (Per Ohlin), not Varg.
Also Euronymous was a piece of shit who took pictures of his friend after he committed suicide and called his devastated band members to tell them how fucking cool it was that their friend killed himself. I'm glad Varg killed him tbqh.

Tetra Pak
Stora Kopparberg
SKF
Bofors
Nokia
Maersk
H&M
IKEA
Securitas
Alfa Laval
AGA

>Nordics just copy other nations
Abos can't even do that.

>What exactly is the problem with this early system? You're mad it's not superior English?
The Anglo-Saxons had a runic writing system too.

>spend time figuring out building boats and navigation technology instead of cutting edge cave wall painting technology
>dumb

gr8 b8, m8, I r8 it 8/8!

Whats your point? 95% of the worlds population were and are genetic waste. Since when were "most humans" held as the standard for Western Civilzation?

I don't get how a people creating a system of writing is supposed to be an example of lack of development comparable to abbos. is retarded.

Aboriginals never even invented clay pots. There's no comparison.

Nordics are basically the leafs of Europe. Beta, subservient, and too dumb to innovate.

>some niggnoggs trippin balls and finger painting vs. stone carvings

really maks ya zink

>they have tagged along and imitated the rest of Europe to get by

Precisely.

>They are kinda like the kid that gets to take over his father's farm after he dies and enjoys all the benefits of a wealthy family despite having contributed next to nothing to their success.

Perfect analogy.

Happier times just worrying about the simple things and having children.

The modern world is overrated.

>You southern euros can sure run your mouth considering the fact that you live in literal shitholes full of trash floating in the streets.
Pretty sure that only happens in south italy though. That shit's just ridiculous.

Now compare that to niggers in Africa who managed to get rid of white farmers and can't manage to keep the farms producing.

Oh look, it's another divide and conquer meme.

Oh look, the morons replied to it.

>too dumb to innovate.
Do you drink your milk from a glass bottle before you head off to your gig at a manned lighthouse? Do you take a paddle wheel boat to get to work?