This is the coal burner's child now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UChjLWyTH8-4ooMacZO-P6Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=Liefxad5laQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rMV-fenGP1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Making fun of a kid?

Really Sup Forums?

You guys are fuckups and losers and it's why your politics will never, ever translate to productive action.

Nigger.

K. Keep me posted.

>the coalburner
Literally who?

barron trump. the left side bagged on this kid hard as well. pack up your feels and head out.

Making fun of an abomination.

Here's a pic of the dad. He's a real ladies man.

lies. look up her youtube channel. its been shown in the past couple of months and looks nothing like that.

also there's bars in the windows of your pic, she doesn't live in niggerville.

Link to youtube!

>Some racist redneck calling other people abominations
This is referred to in many circles as "irony"

Sister?

It would be fun if /pol would want to fuck her in 20 years.

youtube.com/channel/UChjLWyTH8-4ooMacZO-P6Jw

how about a link to the video faggot?

Dont you mean 5 years

I dont know which one is,cuck

you're useless

>half eggplant
>fetal alcohol syndrome
Coarburners should put to death

It starts to look like mom, fucking polish genes

go back to work ZUG ZUG you are not permitted to speak amongst whites

kek

Ty!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Can agree, but that doesn't justify doing the same thing bud

I guarantee she has an IQ of 70 due to being half negroid and her mother drinking during pregnancy.

Why dont you find it yourself, faggot. Why do you have that on your computer? do you masturbate furiously to it?

>Making fun of a kid?
Like Barron Trump? Eat a dick, hypocrite.

>Really Sup Forums?
This is not an argument and you really need to stop thinking it is one.

>You guys are fuckups and losers and it's why your politics will never, ever translate to productive action.
Say it with me, PRESIDENT TRUMP.

>unironically calling someone racist
>only rednecks can recognize the correlation between race and behavioral patterns
Your penis is referred to in many circles as a "millimeter peter."

THIS movie, it honestly portrays the refugee crisis.

Some of the refugees are bad and some of them a good, BUT the majority of them are bad and wanna take over everything.

Ireland, home of shit tier potato niggers and gay pride lol.

Also, slavic pride. wtf.

> slavs comparing real life to world of warcraft

jesus, why do you people have access to the internet?

UK

Don't take anything personally on Sup Forums.

IS FINISHED

Because we had to deal with invasive Muslims before, you didn't.

If you feel anything other than disgust while viewing this blight on humanity and the freaks that spawned it, you are probably suffering from mental disorders.

>>>/leftypol/

here's another (you) for (you)

gonna need some proofs on this OP. Hideous child none the less.

Thats a really good drawing of them. Really emphasizes the freakishness of the baby.

>posting a thumbnail

>forgetting the blue eyes

She's aryan bro

no.
I didn't pretend to find it and link to it like a faggot Let's just hate on the UK together

thanks bro
right

youtube.com/watch?v=Liefxad5laQ

They probably want to now, not the brightest group we're dealing with. Can't think of anything better than targeting a child instead...of maybe the parent responsible.

To stupid to realize how fucking weak that makes them look.

t. Ethnic nationalist
Enjoy your shitskin wife's son

It is everyone's duty to make fun of coalburners' children and shame their mothers.
Women crave social approval.
That's half the reason they are fucking apes because all the magazines tell them how progressive and wonderful it is — how smart they must be.
It is up to their group make them into a social pariah so other women don't mate with apes and create more apelings for our societies to be forced to deal with.
It also creates complications for when the era of mass repatriation begins.
So shut up shill.

Ugh, the meme was funny. Letting her know everyone on Sup Forums was laughing at her was just. Stalking a child is criminal. Reporting you and this thread to the FBI.

UK is absolutely disgusting
they don't deserve to have a country

mfw pure breed

This was a fun meme at first, but now we are tracking the kid? Wtf, go outside and get a job man.

Right, some fat shits launching pot shots from their twitter are really going to overpower the "you go girls" this hag gets 24/7 in real life?

Are you fucking retarded? Have you ever met a woman in real life?

Oh thank god I wasn't born there. Would've killed myself by now.

Seriously.

then wtf are you doing here ?

>your politics will never, ever translate to productive action.

Sorry sweetie, it's too late.

Where's Cucko?

Don't waste your finger muscles; Sup Forums is off the deep and has been so for quite a while now.

It's so refreshing to remember that Sup Forums is satire sometimes, and at the same time it's so sad to realize that teenagers who come here might not realize that and actually form their opinion on the bullshit and shitposting that goes on here daily.

Thanks for the laughs

Kys, sick fuck. Do the world a favor will you, fucking vile human being.
I hope you can learn to live with yourself

This guy gets it, this place is disgusting desu Needs a great flood to wash away all the turds like

Burn the coal pay the toll.

The ork can't read yet.

>It's so refreshing to remember that Sup Forums is satire sometimes, and at the same time it's so sad to realize that teenagers who come here might not realize that and actually form their opinion on the bullshit and shitposting that goes on here daily.

That's why I'm here,

youtube.com/watch?v=rMV-fenGP1g

Found the nigger

>just turn the other cheek, bro lol
no

>goes to Sup Forums
>tries to politically correct them

Very funny. I wonder how you'd react to that same empty headed comment in a few years from now. I hope you'll be more the wiser and happier with your life

what are you even talking about tripfag

found the teenager

Found the low IQ nobody with no friends

Fucking Poland is going to bring back the "Kill it with fire" meme.

If that thing was featured in a documentary about early species of humans I would believe it. Without any exaggeration she looks sub-human.

wp

>1 post by this ID

Why are you shitskins so mad, huh?

Jesus Christ. It looks like an albino from the Congo

>Sup Forums actually thinks Drumpf is """/ourguy/"""
No news organization credited Sup Forums (or even mentioned Sup Forums) on the 8th of November.

Drumpf isn't /ourguy/ you just became /hisboard/ and you believe you influenced the election with meme magic is a wonderful display of mental illnesses including dementia and autism.

>holding up a moral standard
>doesn't realize that society has already given up all standards
Why should we entangle ourselves in morality when the world has already gone insane? It's no secret /pol is pomo as fuck, but that's because we have to be, nigger.

the resemblance is striking

I'm here to redeem the masses, to argue with people like and change their ways before they die like farts in the wind, a useless husk hated by all. I want Sup Forums to be satirical again and to stop infesting other boards with their drivel.

im white you 14 year old

Also, she's not a "kid", that's what you call white children. She's clearly a pickaninny.

Stop man, this shit is above you. Go interact with your family. Call your mother and tell her you love her.

haha, wow ur so brabe

kek

Not cool, bud.

>I want Sup Forums to be satirical again
How was the trip from Sup Forums?

JUST

Want to fight, bitch ass nigga?

She looks cuter now with darker skin and the kinky hair.

She looked like a science experiment earlier because she was white with black facial featutes.

the north has fallen

i think it's pretty cool that kids can look like their favorite video game characters, why are you hating on that?