"I promise to you, the American People...

>"I promise to you, the American People, that I will broker a deal to repeal and replace this disaster known as Obamacare!" - April 2017

Trump status: 100% cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13560106
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He didn't say when. When it falls apart, it will be easy to broker a deal.

8 years isn't over yet.

He's the worst president ever.

Ok leftypol

I don't get why shills expect his supporters to blame him for a GOP failure. There's probably better angles to attack.

>8

He pledged that hed push the legislation through on the first day mate

"On my first day in office, I am going to ask congress to send me a bill to immediately repeal and replace...Obamacare."

" ...from day one I've been talking about we're going to repeal and replace Obamacare...from day one, we're going to do it..."

"My first day in office, I am going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability."

>8

bump

It's amazing how before he was elected the only expectation was he's not Hillary Clinton, will get a supreme court appointment and roll back Obama's executive orders. Anything beyond that was icing on the cake.

Now that he's in the libtard shills make it out like he has to reform Taxes, Obamacare, Immigration, Voter ID, Build the wall, Infrastructure and 50 other major issues they themselves ignored while controlling all three branches of government within his first year or he's an abject failure. All things that haven't been reformed in 30+ years. Attempting any one of these would be near impossible while also fighting off the establishment swamp and deep state.

Let's be real, no one who voted for Trump figured he get in and part the red seas as Libtards thought of Odummer. We knew it would be a slog to get anything done and Rinos would have to be primaried.

Nice shill thread OP.

strawpoll.me/13560106

Are shills actually retarded, or do they just think they are talking to retards?

This isn't Trump's fault, it's the fault of the idiot republicans who fell for the dem's anti- Trump memes. It's literally everyone standing in his way that's the problem

It's almost like he can't do things by himself as president.

>GOP failure.

Trump's not part of the GOP right?

In the light of all the broken promises and abject failure, do you still support Trump?
strawpoll.me/13560106

Oh look its Mr. I don't know shit about the american government and how it functions.

Typical nu-pol garbage

So basically they should expect him to do fuck all?

>I don't get why shills expect his supporters to blame him for a GOP failure.

This isn't about fucking blame moron. He can't get anything done, period. He's a failed president. Just admit it.

8 years of fucking nothing, wow.

It's all set-up
He plays good cop
others play bad cop
US gets screwed
the actors get paid

>8

no, he doesn't literally control them or what they do. Are you going to even acknowledge the fact that some GOP are working against him? Or are you going to continue the childish fantasy that the entire government was fine until big, bad trump got into office and now it's only his fault things arent getting done? He has to work with a lot of people being against him.

I mean you must be doing this for money, you can't possibly think you're convincing anyone here? Youre talking to people who have a much deeper understanding of government than you.

anyone go to college at stanford in 1999?