What a shitty position Poland have. In every war, they're just in the middle of the fire

What a shitty position Poland have. In every war, they're just in the middle of the fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same here

Poles deserve it though. But we don't.

True :(

tell me about it...

you didn't exist for the most of it though

Intermariam is the only solution, but the jews will never let it happen

That is why we are the strongest and most intelligent people.

Those of us who arent victims of alcohol.

lol.

history didnt start in the XX cent huemonkey. there's a ton of large wars we didnt even participate in.

It seems we will be relatively comfy in the coming race war too.

True.

luckily they all left the area sometime in the mid xx cent. Went camping or something.

Don't cry

Gabriella is best girl

> That is why we are the strongest and most intelligent people.
You pushing it, don't you think? I mean, you're a 2nd world (at best) shithole.

weak trolling. I can tell hjeres a leaf behind that neckbeard kekistani flag.

ukraine ? you mean Russia
good point

Germany used to be the battlefield of Europe
For the largest part of the last millenium, their land was constantly ravaged by French, Russian, Polish, Austrian, Spanish and Swedish armies

Right? They're blocked in on most sides and don't have the financial heft to turn their clay into a fortress, which is mighty unfortunate.

Poland-
A history of Double Penetration

uehueheuheuh

Not only poland, we also know that feel.
> the border between christian civilization and roachistans.
> + Russkies from north

We didn't exist as an independent country. But the nation has always been there, even if we used to call ourselves different.
But you are hypocrites, you are arrogant, with inflated self-esteem. You never acknowledged us and just treated us like cattle deemed for polonisation.
And you continue with this shitty attitude, proving that you deserve all the shit that happened to you.

Abkhazia is not Georgia shitface

I see your poland and i raise you a belgium, the country which is just a roadstop for greater powers to fight on.

Those dirty perverted germs and russkies sure do like to rub their dicks against each other.

Ahh, right, Belgium. France's unlocked side door.

its weird

you would think Russia and Georgia would be bros, but its not the case.

btw, Welshfag here, looking forward to meeting your Rugby team in Autumn

Ruskies don't have bros, they only want subjects.
As russians say themselves: "Russia's only two allies: The army and the navy".

>in the middle of the fire
Because they start it everytime and when they get their bumhole fiddled they claim to be the 'victim'
This. Three same numbers confirm

>be Georgian
>get one (you)
>"Abkhazia is not Georgia"

Who's that girl?

Because poland is so small

Well I know the Belgium being a noncountry meme, but they did a fine job slaughtering niggers in Congo way back.

Sadly nowdays they're a hotspot for towelheads, niggers and leftists. Been to Brussels couple of times. You can walk for hours in certain neighbourhoods (I used to live in Ixelles, 20 minutes walking distance from the old town) and be the sole white in the sea of shitskins.

Well dear hohol, we did try to uplift you yet you kept chimping out, allying with turks, mongols and ruskies against us. And in the end you ended up rebelling against us and ending up being opressed by kacaps. Think what you could've become.
Instead you are one of the worst countries in Europe right now with HIV epidemic, losing 500k people every year, worse economy than Albania and being hated by every single one of your neighbours.
It is entirely your fault.

Same here. It wold be great game.
I know Scotland will win, but I still have hopes.

Misha Cross Polands finest export

I bet poland will go for some landgrabbing again p. soon.

Thanks

>we did try to uplift
Shut up. You only uplifted the areas that you colonized and were majority Polish, like Lviv.
You didn't care about the rest. And you invited those fucking kikes and encouraged to exploit us. In fact, they exploit us to this day thanks to your retarded decision to let them in.

If my dick ever gets that close to another man's dick even if it is inserted into some prime 10/10 Polish puss I would instantly renounce my straightness and be a cake boy

Mate i just said I am Welsh
fuck Scotland I dont care about them.

My bad. I don't even know why I wrote Scotland

Here have a courtesy (you) like the one in those Eurovision contests

Cheers

no because you are russia

How well perceived are Lithuanians in Georgia if let's say I decide to go for a vacation there?

Just collaborate with the winner and when they start losing start uprising.

Works all the time.

You receive shitloads of wine and everyone calls you bratan. Pretty good, I'd say

We both had struggles with Russkies and we have special relationships with those people. You are welcome here every time.
Also If you love good wine you should come.

Yeah that's true. We love White guests here.

I agree with you my Ukrainian brother!

your nation is fake

>man sits in a bar
>he overhears two women next to him talking
>are you two ladies from Scotland?
>Wales
>ah sorry, are you two whales from Scotland?

kek,

Top tip avoid our 'women'

>nation
>calling yourself ukrainian, which is a polish word

It is actually russian word "y кpaя", which means at the border

it's actually a polish word which also means a border, we also have a synonymous word "zadupie"

here we go

Russians called them ruthenians, or kiev russia, they never called the ukrainians, because this is how WE called them.

Thats because you are more similar than different. Polish/Russia/Ukrainian all dialects of a slavic language.

>kiev russia
We never calledl hohol like this, never in history.

Mate , we are nearly the same nations (we share a lot of History - you can say that a lot of great polish people are Ukranian because they were poles living at Kresy - Ukraine )

Fuck off already

Yes. But at the same time, Russians are tainted by mongols

Ukrainians are just basically pure Russians.

Most Russians have adamixture with Finno-Urgric and Caucasian/tatar peoples, as many DNA studies have shown.

Polish and Ukrainians do not.

People tend to forget that Poland had numerous different dialects, most of them were eradicated obviously. Even Polish itself was different from what we have nowadays

great post, top notch british comedy. +1 lel :^)

bit of a meme this one.

The mongols didn't intermix much with Europeans. They just killed.

Anyway, the mongols destroyed what is now Ukraine not Russia- Novgorod did a deal with the mongols.

It's true that Ukrainians are basically what Russians used to be.

>Ukrainians are just basically pure Russians
>what is Дикoe Пoлe

>Finno-Urgric
only those who live in volga region, like me

>Caucasian
nah

>tatar peoples
more like they have our genes

>many DNA studies have shown

any refs to these (((Studies)))

Thank god, we have transformed

>tatar peoples
>more like they have our genes
it's not something to be proud of

not much, but sure.

>it's not something to be proud of

oh en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars

If you really believe that Ukrainian is just a dialect of Polish, then you seriously should consider killing yourself.

You can cry me a river for all I care. It's not something that makes me happy either.

Shiieetttt, thats looks like my polish gf

Americans, do you see now why WHITE nationalism is a joke and will never be a thing?

Yes. That's why we should accept the superior muslims

i agree, cant believe some retards think ukrainian language isnt actually dialect of russian

No big deal, it's made us strong and not have white guilt to be manipulated with.

This. Let's agree that Ukraine is basically polish-russian.

can we be frens?

Russian is a dialect of Polish and Polish is actually a dialect of Ukrainian

Also Ukrainian is a dialect of Russian.

Who are the biggest whores:
>Russian women
>Polish women
>Ukrainian women

>Russian is a dialect of Polish
Nah. Even I wouldn't go that far. Especially that Polish originated from ancient Czech.

No, ethnic nationalism along with European mutually assured brotherhood is the future.

We should take Poland and push it somewhere else!

Or maybe, we just all go our own way, and just protect our borders, so nobody unwanted will get on my lawn?

Gedmatch
Eurogenes project
MDLP project.

Anecdotally My gf is russian- from Krasnodar.

We have both done DNA tests- turns out she is 20% Caucasian probably Adyghe.pic related.

I turned out to be Welsh as fuck, basically a sheep shagging inbred who has been on this rainy island since it , well, became an island.

The only correct answer is
>women

braaaaaap

read my post again to the end.

I know what you wrote, which is why I said, that EVEN I wouldn't shitpost that far

kek

I Think he didn't meant that :
- In times of Globalisations dialects are vanishing which is sad , because in the past there was a lot of polish Dialects .
-He meant that Kresowian Dialects just mixed with Rusyn Language of local people and that started Ukrainian language

What you posted will piss him even more

Would impregnate all however I choose #2 from left and they'll go for it cause they're slav and poor

Expect Ukraine has no history and is just a shit version of Russia which is already shit.

they arent slavs- they are Circassians.

gay, I want polish kielbasa and you want swedish surströmming